Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Balfie wrote: »
    I'll be on today.. Gonna just chill out an enjoy gaming for awhile

As opposed to ? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

LakesKeane wrote: »
    As opposed to ? :P

As opposed to jumping around running through doors, just playing like a plank, I'm going to camp in a corner, with ghost,famas suppressed, hacker an motion sensor an just get lots an lots of kills an slag the lot of ya for not being as good as me :P Hahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Less Stress, More Success: COD4 edition is ace lads. Should try it :p

literally the only things that bug the crap out of me about COD4 are martyrdom grenades EVERYWHERE on tight maps, you spend half the game bunny hopping over the things at times. but everything else is just luverly, great maps, great sniping, guns are class, balanced killstreaks. tis the job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

krudler wrote: »
    literally the only things that bug the crap out of me about COD4 are martyrdom grenades EVERYWHERE on tight maps, you spend half the game bunny hopping over the things at times. but everything else is just luverly, great maps, great sniping, guns are class, balanced killstreaks. tis the job.

When we were playing last night there was damn all death nades I noticed.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

As tramp said above. Very little of it the past few days tbh, the nade spam I mean.

• Advertisement

Less Stress, More Success: COD4 edition is ace lads. Should try it :p

Dont forget jugg vs snipers ! Not perfect but as close as they have come ... so far

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,061 ✭✭✭✭beertons

What game ya on man?

beertons wrote: »
    What game ya on man?

Me?? I'm not even outta bed yet, I might go on black ops for awhile..

Balfie wrote: »
    What game ya on man?

Me?? I'm not even outta bed yet, I might go on black ops for awhile..

Ffs , livin the high life !

One spot available for COD4. Me, Tramp, Kells, Badger and Mag on atm.

• Advertisement

The private matches namely were class. That would have been an extraordinary comeback in the first game. Cody with a 20+ lead, think I finished 2.. maybe 3 kills behind him :D Next game was just carnage :p

Hoping on Blops now. MW2 just does my head in

Hoping on Blops now. MW2 just does my head in

I shall join ya mate!

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Hurricane-Dean

Any one heading on Blops? Just home today from a 4 day drink session :D

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

beertons sorry for jumping off there but that was wrecking my head, how the fcuk am I the one lagging when I'M the host? stuttering all over the place and people dropping me with 2 shots from across the map?a guy commandoed me thought a claymore from about 10 feet away, grrrrrr. and they were fun games earlier, cant believe someone on our team defused the bomb as I was 2 kills away from a nuke, suppose 23-0 is a decent game regardless.

something weird happened, I had my killstreaks as pred/harrier/chopper but when I was on a demo game on Highrise I got 5 kills and nothing, got 7 and my harriers were there, got chopper and 23-0 when the game ended, but when I looked at my killstreaks afterwards it was still at 5-7-11, odd.

You're grand. Played on with team. Recognise a few names from the night before. Have you a mic?

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭DoubleD

Anyone on / heading on? Blops or mw2 I'm not bothered.

DoubleD wrote: »
    Anyone on / heading on? Blops or mw2 I'm not bothered.
    What's your PSN?

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭DoubleD

What's your PSN?

im on your friends list domo2603

DoubleD wrote: »
    im on your friends list domo2603
    Ha ha ha I forgot your boards name, be on after the football

• Advertisement

Gotten rid of MW2, a week after buying it! Getting rid of BOPS soon enough.
    COD4 lives on! Will be on COD4 later.

Gotten rid of MW2, a week after buying it! Getting rid of BOPS soon enough.
    COD4 lives on! Will be on COD4 later.

:D I'm tempted to keep Blops for the stabbing videos, maybe..

..Over in mates now, will be on for CoD4 later on maybe 8/9ish, getting addicted to Pokemon Firered again :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Leeg17 wrote: »
    :DI'm tempted to keep Blops for the stabbing videos, maybe..

..Over in mates now, will be on for CoD4 later on maybe 8/9ish, getting addicted to Pokemon Firered again :o

Aye keep it, might end up coming back to it in a few months. Or even next year when MW3 is getting old.

Only games i ever trade in are SP games !! Never know when ya might get ze craven for some MP.

Magill wrote: »
    Leeg17 wrote: »
    :DI'm tempted to keep Blops for the stabbing videos, maybe..

Aye keep it, might end up coming back to it in a few months. Or even next year when MW3 is getting old.

Only games i ever trade in are SP games !! Never know when ya might get ze craven for some MP.
    I've given up on trade ins . I only end up re buying them again. I've done it for mgs , gta , gt prologue and cod 4 ...

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

I've given up on trade ins . I only end up re buying them again. I've done it for mgs , gta , gt prologue and cod 4 ...

It's not worth it anyway with the money you're offered.

Heading on mw2 if anyones about.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Ima coming.

You didn't even last a game. New record? Trying to snipe all morning/afternoon. Using the Barrett. Is it the hardest/easiest? Or should I try another one?

You didn't even last a game. New record? Trying to snipe all morning/afternoon. Using the Barrett. Is it the hardest/easiest? Or should I try another one?

I like the M21 EBR silenced/extended mags, I double fire by nature to make sure it's a kill.

• Advertisement

M21 is easiest and a lot of fun too, should have used it before ridding of it >_>

Advertisement