Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,072 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Still here. Dressed to go out. And I'm not going anywhere. Think I've 3 levels to go. Started using the Kaparis again, man that's a deadly gun. Love seeing it reload, clips droping all over the shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Anyone coming on?(Not Beery) :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

house t meself, for the week, this is gonna be DEADLY!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Balfie wrote: »
    house t meself, for the week, this is gonna be DEADLY!

see how long you can go without putting on pants, thays what i do with a free house

I'll be on after the match.

Kells gone. Anybody else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Just waking up, having a cuppa, then going on

cmonnnn 4pm! wanna play some Demo! I used to prefer Sabotage but its over too quickly, should be rounds like demolition but with the bomb needing to be carried rather than everyone having their own one.

dear IW, new game modes for MW3 mp, thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Headquarters with a good party. Also completing the early challenges with most guns such as 10 kills etc. is pretty quick exp.

Muse, I'll upload a your quad and a few little clips from tonight later today such as Cody's triple and then a few bits from SnD. :)
    Haha, I mean it's possible to get most HQ's in a party of 2/3 players focused on the objective.

I only have it from my perspective, but still a quad flashbang :cool:
    But 99.9% of random parties suck a$$. Still though, quad flash. I bet it was a blinding shot :o

wasnt that special!! got quite lucky..

threw a flash and went it went off it exploded a barrel and boom! Quad!! was more funny than anything!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

Quad flash :eek:
    If you have it recorded, you should send it into AmazingFilms24/7, its a youtube channel owned by 2Bucks where he puts up weird and funny COD clips. Don't think Ive ever seen a quad flash

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I was randomly looking thru the leader boards today, at the top weekly an all that, seen the search an destroy leader boards are riddled with cheaters..

Went then an looked at demolition, an it honestly made me sick, 6 players, sat in the enemy spawns, each one changing when they died, an people would be there to knife them as they respawned, it was sickening, the spawn system is broken in that game mode, 2 lads sat in the game an one went 0-240 I dunno about u lot but I would have left long before that could have happened.. The one guy I was watching got a gunship, pointed it at the spawn an basically got over 50 kills easily just pointing the gun at the one spawn, it was absolutly sickening..

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Balfie wrote: »
    I was randomly looking thru the leader boards today, at the top weekly an all that, seen the search an destroy leader boards are riddled with cheaters..

Went then an looked at demolition, an it honestly made me sick, 6 players, sat in the enemy spawns, each one changing when they died, an people would be there to knife them as they respawned, it was sickening, the spawn system is broken in that game mode, 2 lads sat in the game an one went 0-240 I dunno about u lot but I would have left long before that could have happened.. The one guy I was watching got a gunship, pointed it at the spawn an basically got over 50 kills easily just pointing the gun at the one spawn, it was absolutly sickening..

Aye. The what the majority of top (lol) players do and hence my hatred for Demo. First time I was properly spawn trapped in a long time yesterday, in MW2 on Favela. Should have Kellsed out of there. We were defending, spawning below them. They were on the 3rd story building. COuldn't take out air support.

edit - going on very soon, making some pasta first.

Stick the video up here too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Might set the ps3 up on the small tv again and permanently with the pvr, sis won't be bothering me to watch tv then .

Tallon just raged.AGAIN!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

^ Idd.. you dont realise how much the spawning has been improved in blops (Besides in demo lol) until you play MW2 tho !

I've been killed by someone i've just killed about 10 times (I can see myself shooting THEM in the killcam :D) and had people spawn right behind me quite a few times aswel in the 3 or 4 days i've been playing MW2 again. All good fun but there is definite improvement on a lot of things that you don't notice until you go back.

I'll be on soon for some sniping and shotgunning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

fjsanchez wrote: »
    Quad flash :eek:
    If you have it recorded, you should send it into AmazingFilms24/7, its a youtube channel owned by 2Bucks where he puts up weird and funny COD clips. Don't think Ive ever seen a quad flash

I dont.. Think lee had his recording thingamajigamy setup!! not sure thou!

Tallon just raged.AGAIN!

I've noticed this trend actually.... so I decided to investigate a bit..

-Tallon -TroutFisher
    -Both of you live in Dublin
    -Tallon is a milkman and is approximately 20 years older than you while also in possession of a storm trooper helmlet..
    -Both are mega rage quitters !!

After bringing these facts (Which may or may not be true) to tallon i finally got a confession....

tallonkells.jpg

• Advertisement

Tallon actually lives in Kidare.

I'm gonna be on for a good sesh tonight.

Also, from my experiences

Small tv better than big tv for fps'

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Tallon just raged.AGAIN!

Bump haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

hypermuse wrote: »
    I dont.. Think lee had his recording thingamajigamy setup!! not sure thou!

I did, from my perspective, had voices set to wrong output so you can't hear our reactions :(
    LakesKeane wrote: »
    I'm gonna be on for a good sesh tonight.

Also, from my experiences

Small tv better than big tv for fps'

I remember Magill/Ade saying most LANS use 17"-19" screens, easier to watch the minimap etc.

____

coming on now for the night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Bump haha.
    Fúcking hate S&D

And I FúCKING HATE Noob tubes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

i'm up for a few games of something tonight if ye're about lads. No work tomorrow :)

I did, from my perspective, had voices set to wrong output so you can't hear our reactions :(

I remember Magill/Ade saying most LANS use 17"-19" screens, easier to watch the minimap etc.

____

coming on now for the night

my tv in my room is a 20" lcd one and it does the job nicely, always have the uav in the corner of my peripheral vision so can keep an eye on it without looking away from the action too much

Easy game is easy. ACR is funny, funny like a lazzzzer.

As for screensize, i donno if i could play on anything less than a 32inch now. I sit close enough to the screen but not like computer monitor close. In lans they sit like they would if it was a PC lan, in which case a 17/19inch monitor would be best... i played on the same 17inch CRT monitor until i stopped playing :D Was a good 8 or 9 year old.

anyone on?

• Advertisement

Went off when you lot went off.I can haz zzzirgrizz?

Advertisement