Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

good games, I was enjoying the games of search, I seem too do well in most rounds of search.. It's slowly becoming one of my fav game modes.. Them riot shielders was a lol moment... :D

Sean "HE'S COMING FOR ME, I'M RUNNING I'M RUNNING"

I killed the guy,

Sean "Ya can just see me running away from him look"

absolute :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Balfie wrote: »
    good games, I was enjoying the games of search, I seem too do well in most rounds of search.. It's slowly becoming one of my fav game modes.. Them riot shielders was a lol moment... :D

Sean "HE'S COMING FOR ME, I'M RUNNING I'M RUNNING"

I killed the guy,

Sean "Ya can just see me running away from him look"

absolute :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

the cnut kept chasing me with it and i couldnt kill him :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Quickscoping games earlier were good craic aswel, specially the ffa's on rust with lakes and kells and the 2v1 SnD game, Nice close games :P I'd say you were close to coming to newry to kill me IRL after that lakes ! HAHA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Cover me.... I'm going in !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Magill wrote: »
    Quickscoping games earlier were good craic aswel, specially the ffa's on rust with lakes and kells and the 2v1 SnD game, Nice close games :P I'd say you were close to coming to newry to kill me IRL after that lakes ! HAHA

I really enjoyed that SnD QS on Scrapyard, got a few nice killcams, ended up y-y noscope wallbanging Kells from the centre fusilage ;)
    Tallon wrote: »
    Cover me.... I'm going in !!

Watching UFC so I won't be on man.
    Balfie wrote: »

I ended up going 9-2 in Terminal SnD with the Riot Shield and C4, better than I usually do!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

MW was good craic! riot shields was a blast! lee was beasting it up!! hilarious when ye trapped your man between the elevators in terminal!!

my personal highlight of the night was getting a quad kill.. with a FLASHBANG!!

Was pretty epic!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Hurricane-Dean

What game modes/challenges are the fastest way to level up? Wanna reach the final prestige before MW3

What game modes/challenges are the fastest way to level up? Wanna reach the final prestige before MW3

Headquarters with a good party. Also completing the early challenges with most guns such as 10 kills etc. is pretty quick exp.

Muse, I'll upload a your quad and a few little clips from tonight later today such as Cody's triple and then a few bits from SnD. :)

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Headquarters with a good party. Also completing the early challenges with most guns such as 10 kills etc. is pretty quick exp.

Muse, I'll upload a your quad and a few little clips from tonight later today such as Cody's triple and then a few bits from SnD. :)
    Without giving you guys big heads, I need you :D Yeah I'm using the same gun for the challenges.

Ah upload that quad, sounds class

Without giving you guys big heads, I need you :D Yeah I'm using the same gun for the challenges.

Ah upload that quad, sounds class

Haha, I mean it's possible to get most HQ's in a party of 2/3 players focused on the objective.

I only have it from my perspective, but still a quad flashbang :cool:

• Advertisement

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Haha, I mean it's possible to get most HQ's in a party of 2/3 players focused on the objective.

I only have it from my perspective, but still a quad flashbang :cool:
    But 99.9% of random parties suck a$$. Still though, quad flash. I bet it was a blinding shot :o

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭FYG

Anyone know why the Galil is my "favourite weapon" in my Combat Record when I have more kills with bith the AUG and the Mac 11?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Ah ya, it's easy on 4 bars no doubt.

FYG wrote: »
    Anyone know why the Galil is my "favourite weapon" in my Combat Record when I have more kills with bith the AUG and the Mac 11?
    Time equipped , not kills

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Anyone on?On till 2 atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

will be on around 5 today, working til 4. fun few games last night, that chopper I got on Afghan was epic. we got our asses handed to us on the game on Favela though, fcukers in our spawn wrecking us, couldnt get a stinger shot off when myself and Lee were trying to take down their air support, chopper and ac-130 up at the same time was crazy couldnt move without dying

Ya gotta love that everyone say's there working while there on Boards :P

LakesKeane wrote: »

lololol :P Any ole excuse lakes ! Teheehehe

lololol :P Any ole excuse lakes ! Teheehehe

Like you and those non existent lag spikes you had on nuketown against boardsies :P

Like you and those non existent lag spikes you had on nuketown against boardsies :P

haha, those were definitely real :P I had like a 25% signal with ze wireless !

• Advertisement

haha, those were definitely real :P I had like a 25% signal with ze wireless !

Ya ya ya ;):D

The riot shield games last night were EPIC. Going against tryhards in S & D.
    Then going 3-1 down and lee calls out "We don't want to lose this". Changed to normal set up and demolish them to win 4-3 without breaking a sweat :cool:

Cody getting two triples with the javelin and hypermuse with a stun multikill?

Ya ya ya ;):D

The riot shield games last night were EPIC. Going against tryhards in S & D.
    Then going 3-1 down and lee calls out "We don't want to lose this". Changed to normal set up and demolish them to win 4-3 without breaking a sweat :cool:

Cody getting two triples with the javelin and hypermuse with a stun multikill?

What a comeback! :)

I'll be on from 6pm onwards, have to do an airport run before then.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Ya gotta love that everyone say's there working while there on Boards :P

the joy of smartphones :pac:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,075 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Woman is heading up to Avoca for lunch, so will be jumping on in a bit

Is Avoca not in Wickla?

Kells, young grasshopper, there are many establishments called Avoca in Ireland. One in Rathcoole, and one way down in Kerry too, somewhere on the Ring of Kerry. The birth place of the Avoca shop, was in a small town in Wicklow called Avoca.

Lesson over. You coming on in a few?

On now for a while.

beertons wrote: »
    Kells, young grasshopper, there are many establishments called Avoca in Ireland. One in Rathcoole, and one way down in Kerry too, somewhere on the Ring of Kerry. The birth place of the Avoca shop, was in a small town in Wicklow called Avoca.

Lesson over. You coming on in a few?

I was there before and I knew it wasn't in Naas :P

She's still here. Eating an icepop. Get out, and let me get the game on.

Won't be much longer, hopefully.

• Advertisement

beertons wrote: »
    She's still here. Eating an icepop. Get out

Oh I had to laugh :D

Advertisement