Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

I just put MW2 in the box for the $hits and giggles!! Its great craic lol!!

not doing as bad as I thought either!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

hypermuse wrote: »
    I just put MW2 in the box for the $hits and giggles!! Its great craic lol!!

not doing as bad as I thought either!

gonna pop on now if you're still about

LakesKeane wrote: »
    gonna pop on now if you're still about

will prob stay on MW2 for a bit anyway!! nice change!

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Going on in a few minutes, no idea what I'm playing :pac:

Going on in a few minutes, no idea what I'm playing :pac:

I'm literally sitting here ade starting at the start screen and my games collection and thinking... what to do..

GTA4 story mode.. got to a certain point but when I last tried to load game I lost loads of mission progress.. including all stunt jumps on 1st 2 islands!! pain in whole to repeat it all again..

Blops.. Meh..

Mw2.. was just on and sick of it already!

Think I mite stick in MGS4.. I'll never get sick of MGS saga!!

or LBP...

Even guitar hero is looking good at the mo!!

VERY BORED!!

• Advertisement

I'm literally sitting here ade starting at the start screen and my games collection and thinking... what to do..

GTA4 story mode.. got to a certain point but when I last tried to load game I lost loads of mission progress.. including all stunt jumps on 1st 2 islands!! pain in whole to repeat it all again..

Blops.. Meh..

Mw2.. was just on and sick of it already!

Think I mite stick in MGS4.. I'll never get sick of MGS saga!!

or LBP...

Even guitar hero is looking good at the mo!!

VERY BORED!!

I still need to download LBP >_<

We can do a run on Streets of Rage if no one is about?

I have a craving to play Cannonball Run in GTA but it needs 5 people to play at least to make it competitive... and to give Lee a 5 minute headstart -_- :( Think you can play up to 20 people or near that.

UC2 I don't mind playing on my own whatsoever but it'd be nice to play with one other person.

BOPS as you said, will probably end up playing it though :pac: I'm up for stabby gun games again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I have a craving to play Cannonball Run in GTA but it needs 5 people to play at least to make it competitive... and to give Lee a 5 minute headstart

Never picking a female character again! Couldn't turn for sh*t, plus getting lost going towards the first waypoint didn't help. At least now I know triangle resets you :p

I'll be on soon for whatever ye wanna play.

I still need to download LBP >_<

We can do a run on Streets of Rage if no one is about?

I have a craving to play Cannonball Run in GTA but it needs 5 people to play at least to make it competitive... and to give Lee a 5 minute headstart -_- :( Think you can play up to 20 people or near that.

UC2 I don't mind playing on my own whatsoever but it'd be nice to play with one other person.

BOPS as you said, will probably end up playing it though :pac: I'm up for stabby gun games again.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Never picking a female character again! Couldn't turn for sh*t, plus getting lost going towards the first waypoint didn't help. At least now I know triangle resets you :p

I'll be on soon for whatever ye wanna play.

Was playing SoR already today... think its literally bout to expire aswel??

Car races were fun in GTA but just didnt enjoying playing multiplayer the few times I have with yea.. found it quite boring!! no offense!!

I actually want to play battlefield but I just suck so badly at it!! lol :D very slow game aswell

First week of July I think?

I don't enjoy GTA MP as much unless we've mics on but that's just me.

-Have the PVr hooked up in case we find a golden lobby like the guin game in launch earlier.

Was playing SoR already today... think its literally bout to expire aswel??

Car races were fun in GTA but just didnt enjoying playing multiplayer the few times I have with yea.. found it quite boring!! no offense!!

I actually want to play battlefield but I just suck so badly at it!! lol :D very slow game aswell

GTA IV is boring.. and especially is if not in a full party.
    TBOGT has way more vehicles, parachuting and guns(a lot of MW2 guns are in it). Way more fun.
    Give it a bash one more time when there is a group of us. Racing and Cannonball Run are my favourite aspects of it.

When I buy my new PS3 this week, I'll probably pick up a new game as part of a package or something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

GTA IV is boring.. and especially is if not in a full party.
    TBOGT has way more vehicles, parachuting and guns(a lot of MW2 guns are in it). Way more fun.
    Give it a bash one more time when there is a group of us. Racing and Cannonball Run are my favourite aspects of it.

When I buy my new PS3 this week, I'll probably pick up a new game as part of a package or something.

The best part of GTA is the racing IMO, Racing with a big party is great craic ( even with lee trying to block us/ ram us / firing rockets at us :p:p )

I have Black Ops for another few days before I trade it in. So while I'll put some time in, today I won't be. Will be sticking with GTA and Uncharted 2 if not FIFA Club.

BUT give us a shout if you want to tag team (2.. maybe 3 max) in gun game and go stabby stabby. I like to hear the raging reactions, and there is less chance when that happens with 3+ people. Me, Lee and Kells had some decent lobbies earlier.
    Kenno90 wrote: »
    The best part of GTA is the racing IMO, Racing with a big party is great craic ( even with lee trying to block us/ ram us / firing rockets at us :p:p )

Indeed. Could you imagine be it racing or Cannonball Run with around 10 of us, heck 5 of us even! Great craic. I'll be up for either UC2 or GTA with yourself whenever you want as I know you have both.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

lads I'm sorry I left last night, I was 2 an 18, too drunk too even see the controller never mind the screen, won't happen again I swear.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I'd be up for some UC2 later if anyones around, or, OR...COD4

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,065 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Free gaff, lets go. Who's coming on?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I'll be on in a few.PS froze earlier after being stabbing in a lobby full of mexicans with there mic's on :D went into a High Roller lobby :P

I'll be on for a while soon, and later on tonight with a mic, hopefully we can get stabbing/GTA going.

I'm on Battlefield at the moment

*runs*

GTA racing games tonight if anyone is up for it.

Yay for L33 buying Uncharted 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

GTA racing games tonight if anyone is up for it.

Yay for L33 buying Uncharted 2.

yep and kudos to lee, king of the zombies

zombie-king-blog.jpg

• Advertisement

Kenno90 wrote: »
    yep and kudos to lee, king of the zombies

Hardly :D

I know a little strategy is all haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Right going down to xtravision to see if they have BOGT.Thats what ur playing ye cause i aint got gta 4 for ps3

You need GTA4 iirc to play the DLC's

Nah not if you buy the BOGT disk :)

Soby wrote: »
    Right going down to xtravision to see if they have BOGT.Thats what ur playing ye cause i aint got gta 4 for ps3

Majority have GTA IV, so that's what we'll be playing Ste. Only a few of us have TBOGT unfortunately.

Boo.Some blops i it is.May trade in a loads xbox games for it during the week

Soby wrote: »
    Boo.Some blops i it is.May trade in a loads xbox games for it during the week

Sort yourself out with Uncharted 2 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Uncharted 3 beta starts on tuesday i think.. for anyone that bought infamous 2 or has PS+ and then everyone else on the 4th of july.

So we have it ;) on tuesday

• Advertisement

Right got a lend of GTA for the night of a mate.When yas playing ?

Advertisement