Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

will be on for a while if anyone is around

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I'm guna borrow (reg) GTA4 tonight if any of you wanna have a few chopper fights etc :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I would, but as of this moment the internet has clapped out an no idea when it will be back on.. If its back ill be on if not I won't.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I'm guna borrow (reg) GTA4 tonight if any of you wanna have a few chopper fights etc :D

I'd give you TBOGT but technically can't ;)

BUY UNCHARTED 2 YOU ****ERS!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Yeh I won't be on till probs tomorrow.. upc cut us off cause there was 4 euro, yes FOUR euro outstanding on the bill. Load of my balls..

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,060 ✭✭✭✭beertons

no more songs musey. it was funny at the time though. be up for another few stab only games soon. i fail at the snipers in gun game, so bad.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 359 ✭✭Kharrell

I'm back for any sessions of COD if anyone wants to play a bit later

Balfie wrote: »
    Yeh I won't be on till probs tomorrow.. upc cut us off cause there was 4 euro, yes FOUR euro outstanding on the bill. Load of my balls..

Missed your msg last night man. We were taking breaks in between every few games so that's how I probably missed it, or I was totally zone in FIFA :cool:

Just make it your sig ffs :p

Just make it your sig ffs :p

Until you buy it, NO :p

____

Me, Splinter and Lee on Kowloon playing Gun Game had my sides hurting it was so funny. Went 50-13 too. The COD rage kid was playing I think :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

should be on tonight playin search and destroy on mw2, black ops and maby cod4!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Kev_ps3 wrote: »
    should be on tonight playin search and destroy on mw2, black ops and maby cod4!

Haven't had a game with you in ages . SnD is always a bit of craic

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Anyone on?I have hardly any of yas off this added

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I'm on atm PSN is Kells97 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Havana in Dom is so unbalanced

Until you buy it, NO :p

____

Me, Splinter and Lee on Kowloon playing Gun Game had my sides hurting it was so funny. Went 50-13 too. The COD rage kid was playing I think :pac:

Come to the dark side! Best stress reliever.. on CoD anyways :pac:
    That guy and his (2) mate was so funny, I think a few times he was stabbed followed immediately was his (2) getting stabbed, both raging in the background haha!

Come to the dark side! Best stress reliever.. on CoD anyways :pac:
    That guy and his (2) mate was so funny, I think a few times he was stabbed followed immediately was his (2) getting stabbed, both raging in the background haha!

I was already well into the dark side. FFS I'am the dark side! ;)

Did you record it!?

Of course! I'll upload it later/tomorrow, don't know if I can be arsed editing another full length video.

Of course! I'll upload it later/tomorrow, don't know if I can be arsed editing another full length video.

Do you have to edit it?

Do you have to edit it?

Other than cropping and adding colour correction the only "editing" I do is cutting the clips and annotating them, still it takes me a while to do. Plus a 6 hour render aswell

• Advertisement

Hoping on now for 30 mins if anyone's around

LakesKeane wrote: »
    Hoping on now for 30 mins if anyone's around

Won't let me play, keeps saying the Black Ops servers are unavailable

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

anyone up for some COD4?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Lee left before the end though so he missed the best of it :(

Splinter wrote: »
    Lee left before the end though so he missed the best of it :(

Is this the one in Kowloon? What did I miss? :P

Is this the one in Kowloon? What did I miss? :P

Except there were 2 of them :eek: :pac:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,060 ✭✭✭✭beertons

i never played as bad as i did tonight. thanks for carrying me, you handsome devils you!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

No excuse as its only €11 in argos :)http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/9009019/Trail/searchtext%3EPS3.htm

iMuse wrote: »

Indeed. €11 is feckin nowt!

- It's something new and refreshing for the majority of the guys here.
    - It's something none of you's have ever experienced in regards to single player. Honestly if this doesn't rejuvenate your love of single players games when you were a kid then nothing will!
    - The game is stress free. I honestly do not get angry playing the game(multiplayer whatsoever). Yes, hard to believe I know.
    - Uncharted community >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> COD community
    - Multiplayer is a mix of Gears of War and Assassins Creed ffs! :D
    - Co-op mode is great craic, you can play with two other people as well.
    - Uncharted 3 is out later this year and very well likely will sweep the majority awards once again
    - It was voted Game of the ****ing year by many in the gaming and mainstream media swept multiple awards and plaudits.

Honestly lads, I honestly don't understand how you's enjoy Black Ops or any COD game as long as you do, night after night of playing it. I have FIFA to change direction, GTA I'll be getting back into as well.

I should really propose a Uncharted forum :pac:

edit - you could probably buy Uncharted 1, 2 and GTA IV or better, the GTA IV stories addition for around 25 to 30 euros total!

edit - Uncharted 3 beta is coming out shortly too, I will be putting a ridiculous amount of time into that! :D

• Advertisement

iMuse wrote: »

Indeed. €11 is feckin nowt!

- It's something new and refreshing for the majority of the guys here.
    - It's something none of you's have ever experienced in regards to single player. Honestly if this doesn't rejuvenate your love of single players games when you were a kid then nothing will!
    - The game is stress free. I honestly do not get angry playing the game(multiplayer whatsoever). Yes, hard to believe I know.
    - Uncharted community >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> COD community
    - Multiplayer is a mix of Gears of War and Assassins Creed ffs! :D
    - Co-op mode is great craic, you can play with two other people as well.
    - Uncharted 3 is out later this year and very well likely will sweep the majority awards once again
    - It was voted Game of the ****ing year by many in the gaming and mainstream media swept multiple awards and plaudits.

Honestly lads, I honestly don't understand how you's enjoy Black Ops or any COD game as long as you do, night after night of playing it. I have FIFA to change direction, GTA I'll be getting back into as well.

I should really propose a Uncharted forum :pac:
    I've heaps of other games to get through first.

However 11 squid is a steal. All I need now is more than 24 hours in a day

Advertisement