Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Balfie wrote: »
    if ur gonna play the game, fuking play it, don't join our session an sit in a corner camping ADS! ya know who ya fukin are aswell! pain in me fukin bollox with all the shiite thats associated with cod! sit in a corner aim down ur sight an hope for the best!

we went into fukin combat training to get away from fuking campers! an what do ya do? join session an fuking camp like a little bitch! ur gone off me friends list an dont bother adding me again!

FUK OFF!

ahahaha, camping against bots. . Beautiful

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Balfie for Mod cause he uses bold text often enough!First sign of a good mod.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Balfie for Mod cause he uses bold text often enough!First sign of a good mod.

He's drunk on power too :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Uncharted 3 beta today. Download it. No excuses not to!

Where you download it from Ade?? I aint ever downloaded a beta before and didnt see it in the store..

bearly even understand the whole beta thing.

It's not up till 10 Muse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Ade you will be happy too know that the rage I just experienced in call of duty forced me to go an buy a game, that game is one close to the heart of yourself,

Ade Alves, This is Your Life.

Hahahaha I got UC2, gonna download the beta tonight aswell...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

It's up it's up!

Balfie wrote: »
    Ade you will be happy too know that the rage I just experienced in call of duty forced me to go an buy a game, that game is one close to the heart of yourself,

Ade Alves, This is Your Life.

Hahahaha I got UC2, gonna download the beta tonight aswell...

Nice wan. That's now -

My awesome self
    Your good self
    Lee
    Splin
    Kenno

who have it now. I know I'm forgetting someone else, sorry :o

Like I said to the others man, playing single player first and enjoy it. Don't play it on easy or anything neither! :)

______

I won't be on the beta tonight. Will take many hours to download. Oh the irooooooooooooooooooooooooooony of it all -_O

suicide.gif_thumb.jpg

Err I'll get off me arse and get it tomorrow
    Just for you ;)

(no homo)

I've started a revolution :)

34spfgw.png

Btw, IF you actually proper like Uncharted. I'll be pushing for an Uncharted forum. I really think the series deserves it and would mind the support. Should be posting the thread by the end of the week.

• Advertisement

Too late, balfie posted one already

Balfie did already Ade.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    It's up it's up!

Im not seeing it.. or am I just doing something retarded??? is it in the store?? do I need PS+? aint activated that yet..

hypermuse wrote: »
    Im not seeing it.. or am I just doing something retarded??? is it in the store?? do I need PS+? aint activated that yet..

Activate PSN plus (should be in the same section as where you went to download the free games) then go to the Ps store and then the PSN section

Yup you need PS plus.It's in the store in the PS+ Section :D

Activate PSN plus (should be in the same section as where you went to download the free games) then go to the Ps store and then the PSN section

ah I see it there now.. didint know it was a PS+ thingymobob

Only till the 4th the normals can DL it.

MotorStorm Apocalypse multiplayer demo (odd I know)out today until the 6th of July. With your fancy dan internet speeds, I'd recommend downloading and giving it a bash. I'll do the same probably in the early hours as well.

Bought the 2nd one and it was worth the money, twas fun.

M9 in Uncharted 3 <3

Can't seem to play anything other than Co-op arena (3 people only for those who don't know). Loving it, but want to play some proper MP TDM and objective based games!

Looks and feels amazing as I'd expect, scary thing is only a beta. Can't wait for the finished version :)

edit - 1st game, 15-7. Started so well. Was 7-1 playing with HS before I caught him boosting and thus left the game. jk. The game starts of incredibly with you in a moving plane before switching to an airfield. Great stuff. Paving the way are Naughty Dog.

Playing BOPS over Uncharted 2 single player Lee :-/

Anyway...

• Advertisement

Playing BOPS over Uncharted 2 single player Lee :-/

Anyway...

Whaaat? I have tons of time to play it :p

I'll be on soon enough for the beta.

So Who's on for the beta in a while?

I'm on now. Use not available when you aren't around.

Whaaat? I have tons of time to play it :p

I'll be on soon enough for the beta.

Smh. It's something you really need to play asap. Splin has the right idea. Up to you at the end of the day obviously.

_______

Am I the only one here bored with BOPS and COD in general? :s

Nah your not I am aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Jaysus, yesterday's game on Berlin Wall was just unreal, the amount of ghost campers was sickening, I was well pissed off with how it went.

I miss the nights of us tearing it up when it first came out to now we dont want to go near it, oh how a game can did so easily..

Lads just a brief note. I have always looked upon this thread as a gaming related thread, predominately about COD and the games we've played be it on our lonesome or together. As you know the Xbox thread unfortunately has been on lockdown a good few times on this stage. If Xbox lads are reading this, I know the majority of you's are good'uns and this isn't aimed at you. But I don't want this thread going the way it has done over there.

I guess if you look at it one way, I was spamming this thread with Uncharted 2 talk but if the majority think it's wrong of me to do so. Tell me and I'll stop. Tbh I'm just tired of COD as a whole and decisions will be made at the end of this year regarding my position, a lot of the lads here namely on Twitter know this already and not just PS3 guys. But I wouldn't have considered it malicious in any form talking about other PS3 games. I know many of you have complained in recent times how lackluster the series (or BOPS for some) has been for you, and thankfully some of you's have taken my advice and are enjoying it.

I honestly consider this predominately a COD forum for PS3 lads(which Xbox lads can join in no problemo) but with a hint of off topic conversations. I say if you look back, we've (at the regulars) have all gone off topic (if you want to call it that) here. I play with a core group of around 6-10 lads who all post in here.

Few of us are pushing for an Uncharted forum, and I hope we get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Sure hopefully we'll have an encharted forum to talk about it in soon :)

Tallon wrote: »
    Sure hopefully we'll have an encharted forum to talk about it in soon :)

Doubt it. There are far more pointless threads under games (and Boards in general). If like I assume the forum won't be passed, more obsolete forums needing ridding off.

Uncharted will continue to grow by the masses that's quite evident.

• Advertisement

Version 1.10 patch is up and running for Black Ops.

Nerf famas, I might to see this for myself later on.

Advertisement