Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I blame Lee the big dope :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Whaaaa? :(

I'll be on fo sho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

MW2 lads :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Tallon wrote: »
    MW2 lads :)

played one game ages ago and got demoted to the first prestige :o
    (Hackers)

GTA TIME!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

I wont be on, sister has the tele, I asked could I use it, an I can't. Nothing I can do, sorry lads! Maybe some other time!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Balfie wrote: »
    I wont be on, sister has the tele, I asked could I use it, an I can't. Nothing I can do, sorry lads! Maybe some other time!

Face Kicker might say different

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

:(:( No bother mate

Lee Black Ops ya daft thing

Small turn out for GTA again :( I'm sure Remi and kersmash would have played if around, but smh. Thought there would have been more. Tonight illustrated why TBOGT>>>>>>>>>>>>GTAIV. I personally thought Cannonball Run was decent, a decent sized party though it'd be epic. Oh me and Kenno had some decent races I forgot . Lee was getting acquainted with the wall repeatedly.

BLOPS sucks. MW2 sucks. COD4 is dead. Save me jebus. Oh wait, Uncharted 2 will save the day :cool: BUY BUY BUY! :pac:

• Advertisement

I GOT TO HEAR THE ADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too, but I'd be more worried about him trying to groom your niece over the mic :pac:

Ade : And Balfie, what age is she?
    Balfie : 5, 6 in Oct (I think?)
    Ade : Perfect.*

*Ade may or may not or may have said this.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Good 2 games with yas lads :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Last nite was a strange 1 on bloops i have to say...
    When Usually play with a party we destroy the opposition but we got beat a good bit last nite! Was a strange one....

1st time I got to hear ade's skinny pasty white ass on the mic... :D Was a pleasure! I like having some1 on a ic whos shouting directions... Makes game better

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

hypermuse wrote: »
    When Usually play with a party we destroy the opposition but we got beat a good bit last nite! Was a strange one....

1st time I got to hear ade's skinny pasty white ass on the mic... :D Was a pleasure! I like having some1 on a ic whos shouting directions... Makes game better

My bad, haven't been in the mood to play all week. ;)

Hopefully get on tonite ! If no1 else is on i am DIFINITELY starting a new game of demon souls !

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

Small turn out for GTA again :( I'm sure Remi and kersmash would have played if around, but smh. Thought there would have been more. Tonight illustrated why TBOGT>>>>>>>>>>>>GTAIV. I personally thought Cannonball Run was decent, a decent sized party though it'd be epic. Oh me and Kenno had some decent races I forgot . Lee was getting acquainted with the wall repeatedly.

BLOPS sucks. MW2 sucks. COD4 is dead. Save me jebus. Oh wait, Uncharted 2 will save the day :cool: BUY BUY BUY! :pac:

My blu ray drive exploded a while back. Haven't bothered replacing it yet.

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Me too, but I'd be more worried about him trying to groom your niece over the mic :pac:

Ade : And Balfie, what age is she?
    Balfie : 5, 6 in Oct (I think?)
    Ade : Perfect.*

*Ade may or may not or may have said this.

You wish I was grooming you filthy ginger bogger :D Said nice, same month as moi. I'm a Scorpio, the best star sign :cool:

Soby wrote: »
    Good 2 games with yas lads :D

Apolgises dude. We were planning on heading pretty much as soon you went online.
    hypermuse wrote: »

It was me more being Xcal / Thunder Toro than shouting orders :o

Games were odd last night. I was a tad rusty, first proper games in a couple of days.
    Tommy_NDX wrote: »
    My blu ray drive exploded a while back. Haven't bothered replacing it yet.

Sort it you big fool ye :(

Losing on Summit was a controller vs wall moment. Convoy we were hit by the counter plant. In fairness they did well but majority used ghost, so on a map of it's size it's hard to do well.

I honestly despise the new map pack. Like Balfie (kept having to call you by your IRL name to your niece got me in such a muddle man :pac:), I might delete it.

Losing on Summit was a controller vs wall moment. Convoy we were hit by the counter plant. In fairness they did well but majority used ghost, so on a map of it's size it's hard to do well.

I honestly despise the new map pack. Like Balfie (kept having to call you by your IRL name to your niece got me in such a muddle man :pac:), I might delete it.

The game on summit was a joke, the more we pushed the more they camped, especially a guy on high prestige using ghost an noob tubes, absolutely nothing ya can do to counter it.. Noob tube is gonna win every time, an then he left an we won the next few games easy, mad how it works.

Map packs, really don't like them. I might delete them, I'm not sure, I might have to just play them more but they are not good at all... Was finding it hard to get into any sort of groove last night, was playing exceptionally bad, :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

The game on summit was a joke, the more we pushed the more they camped, especially a guy on high prestige using ghost an noob tubes, absolutely nothing ya can do to counter it.. Noob tube is gonna win every time, an then he left an we won the next few games easy, mad how it works.

That game was painful!! we dominated the whole match.. planted I dont know how many times.. one guy in particular was camping HARD!! Fact we lost was just a joke.. :mad:

Map packs, really don't like them. I might delete them, I'm not sure, I might have to just play them more but they are not good at all... Was finding it hard to get into any sort of groove last night, was playing exceptionally bad, :(

The more I play this map pack.. the more I hate it.. But the fact I paid for it is just so painful and I couldnt bring myself to delete it!!

must give the new zoms a go even if I aint a fan of zoms at all!! I;m not a fan coz I suck sooooo bad at it! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Apolgises dude. We were planning on heading pretty much as soon you went online.

Not good enough. I mean who goes to bed at like 2/3 am.Mad stuff

:P

Soby wrote: »
    Not good enough. I mean who goes to bed at like 2/3 am.Mad stuff

:P

Early tee-off innit :)

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭Thomasheen

On now for a bit. Playing any cod

whats your psn and i'll inv you to the chat room.

Its my username

Screw it. Im so laggy. Goin to play zombies

BUY UNCHARTED 2 YOU ****ERS!

Please :p

I donno why i traded it in tbh. I dont wanna buy it again and then no1 plays it.

Starting a new demon souls save, **** cod.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Nobody on COD tonight so ?

Advertisement