Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About last night...

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Don't mind Lee Ade,

He just gets Pissed when people rob his part :P.

Ha yeah :)

It seems like he was abducted and dragged into a Ford transit during the game on Hotel o_O

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,060 ✭✭✭✭beertons

few games?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Ha yeah :)

It seems like he was abducted and dragged into a Ford transit during the game on Hotel o_O

Yeah I think his mate raped and robbed him :/

Either that or his dog ate him.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

popping on now if anyone is on

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Valkrye rockets have a boost button ???? the **** didnt anyone tell me so ?

• Advertisement

Hardcore SnD ;)

@ Kells, if you did rage quit yet again. Seriously, do us a favour and don't join a party. Does my head in seeing that ****. If not, apolgises but I still stand by my comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭hypermuse

Hardcore SnD ;)

@ Kells, if you did rage quit yet again. Seriously, do us a favour and don't join a party. Does my head in seeing that ****. If not, apolgises but I still stand by my comment.

strong words.. but truthful ones!

I hate playing hardcore mode.. dunno how people do it! I feel all it accomplishes is camping!! any hardcore I've played, particularly SnD has just been a camp-fest!

Very frustrating! although I do like taking my anger out on team mates who camp like like biatches and throw a grenade at them!! Serves them right! :D

hypermuse wrote: »
    strong words.. but truthful ones!

I hate playing hardcore mode.. dunno how people do it! I feel all it accomplishes is camping!! any hardcore I've played, particularly SnD has just been a camp-fest!

Very frustrating! although I do like taking my anger out on team mates who camp like like biatches and throw a grenade at them!! Serves them right! :D

Would like to see Kells stop rage quitting is all, think a lot of people here get miffed at that but I just speak my mind.. probably a bit too much for my own good :pac:

Ah yes team killing, I was guilty of that in COD4. Those were the days :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Would like to see Kells stop rage quitting is all, think a lot of people here get miffed at that but I just speak my mind.. probably a bit too much for my own good :pac:

Ah yes team killing, I was guilty of that in COD4. Those were the days :p

I said this a few weeks ago aswel :) Its anoying idd.

I'll be on in an hour or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I tried to TK Mahey but it was too early into the round so I was made to suicide :p

I'll be on soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Thank fook for parties to carry my sorry ass. . Pleasure as always. . GG lads

Hardcore SnD ;)

Was that the SnD?
    I don't play HC SnD especially in Blops so raged in the last round.
    I threw a few nade's and was like "Oh fcuk it's hc please don't kill a team-mate"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

Good games there, I was enjoying the comp playlist with Me, Ade, Lee an Jtc.. Was actually quite good, my first game on I started off 10-0 an fuked up then. But was happy to get back in the swing of things.

The Demo games were quite good too, was enjoying it.. Casual rage, an that guy KevinsRevenge or what ever the feck his name was, camping kunt was so annoying.

Using the AK47 again was good, its a beast of a gun, can have its bad moments tho, I put a full clip into someone an got turned on an killed, that kinda annoyed me, but I'm not gonna complain about it.

Balfie wrote: »
    Good games there, I was enjoying the comp playlist with Me, Ade, Lee an Jtc.. Was actually quite good, my first game on I started off 10-0 an fuked up then. But was happy to get back in the swing of things.

The Demo games were quite good too, was enjoying it.. Casual rage, an that guy KevinsRevenge or what ever the feck his name was, camping kunt was so annoying.

Using the AK47 again was good, its a beast of a gun, can have its bad moments tho, I put a full clip into someone an got turned on an killed, that kinda annoyed me, but I'm not gonna complain about it.

Was fairly good alright :) Yer man Kev though :mad: He must have been using a tac insert. Always in our spawn with ghost pro -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Heading on now if anyones online.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Servers are down :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

I'm on now. servers are fine for me

I couldn't get on WaW earlier so it must have been Activision's server's were down but Blops is working for me at the moment.

Jet Black wrote: »
    Servers are down :(

JD_2020 Josh Olin
    Some PS3, PC, and Wii players may experience temporary difficulties connecting right now during a datacenter maintenance window.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

All good now it seems :)

• Advertisement

Anyone on atm?

Muse, you shnake!

Had two good games of SnD for once tonight, 11-1 on Hanoi and 12-7 on Radiation ;) Almost had a 4man clutch on Radiation but some guy was camping

aint been playing blops that much recently but had so much fun last nite!!

playing SnD was great change of pace even if i got worse with each successive game!

then playing gun game with beery n lee was just too funny!! really enjoyed that!! was great crack stabbing everybody!!

thanks for the good games boys!! even if I was cheating a little now and then! mwahahaha!! :D

I played really schit tonight. Good craic at the end though.

was great crack stabbing everybody!!

I'm telling ya now mate, best stress reliever on CoD, especially when they've mics and they start raging :D

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Muse, you shnake!

Had two good games of SnD for once tonight, 11-1 on Hanoi and 12-7 on Radiation ;) Almost had a 4man clutch on Radiation but some guy was camping

you were a one man army on SnD tonight!!

beertons wrote: »
    I played really schit tonight. Good craic at the end though.

SNAP!! started ok but just got worse and worse!!

Leeg17 wrote: »
    I'm telling ya now mate, best stress reliever on CoD, especially when they've mics and they start raging :D

Revived my faith in Blops!! wagers I always find more fun and less stress but that was just great craic!

talk ye later!! sweet dreams!

talk ye later!! sweet dreams!

You too dude, take care

If ya go to bed now, I bet I know this song will wreck your head. Do do do do do do, nitey nite!

• Advertisement

beertons wrote: »
    If ya go to bed now, I bet I know this song will wreck your head. Do do do do do do, nitey nite!

glad I didn't see that till now!! :D
    I'm also ridiculously glad you didn't start singing down your mic!!

Advertisement