Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ass Man in a spot of bother

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

jaykhunter wrote: »
    I think as long as no-one says boards.ie we'll be safe! Possibly use a different username but the whole thing might be more trouble than it's worth lol

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtXPEBEwVsv0kdCfybXxWSXN7nu2n_Yj0EQuUicNWnkrzJIwQ&t=1&usg=__x4-UvCKeHpAr4eIUGZZU4F_EHxU=

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

• Registered Users Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Where was it confirmed that this lady is the real deal? Or are we going on a case of wanting it to be here? Either way I'm fine with it, in the words of Flight of The Conchords some of my best girlfriends were imaginary..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Wompa1 wrote: »
    Where was it confirmed that this lady is the real deal? Or are we going on a case of wanting it to be here? Either way I'm fine with it, in the words of Flight of The Conchords some of my best girlfriends were imaginary..

Walter, do you want to plug the podcast or will I??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Walter, do you want to plug the podcast or will I??

We'll let an old friend do it for us...

foley_280x390_718175a.jpg

• Advertisement

Looks like this has finally reached the dirtsites lads..

http://wrestlingattitude.com/index2.php

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

Love how this thread eventually developed into how sound certain GAA players/managers are. :pac:

the Internet sure can be a surprising thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭PINKDIVA

Looks like this has finally reached the dirtsites lads..

http://wrestlingattitude.com/index2.php

It's crazy!! I got 19,000 hits since 8AM today (it's just past 5PM here..) I usually get 1,000-1,500 hits a day.. It also got covered on radaronline.com

PINKDIVA wrote: »
    It's crazy!! I got 19,000 hits since 8AM today (it's just past 5PM here..) I usually get 1,000-1,500 hits a day.. It also got covered on radaronline.com

It was on PWInsider today so all the news site that leech off them posted it since then, the funniest thing is that site i quoted there, called it "Breaking News" Wake the fu*k up wrestlingattiitude.com, we've all know about it for weeks:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

This thread = 17 pages of awesomeness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

chordtype wrote: »
    This thread = 17 pages of awesomeness.

yeah thread of the year imo.....but that's not all that surprising now is it?! :pac:

Source: PWInsider
    In a follow-up from a story from yesterday, The Winnipeg Sun is reporting that Monty "Billy Gunn" Sopp filed a complaint with the Lake County, FL Sheriff’s Office in August where he accused his former mistress, Deborah Simmons, of harassing him on a daily basis after his wife became aware of the affair that the two were having. The office then called Simmons and told her to leave Sopp alone. The two had a months-long affair after meeting at a Wrestling Fan Xperience show that Sopp was working in Winnipeg, Manitoba. In a truly hilarious turn in this already laugh-riot of a story, Wrestling Fan Xperience vice-president Mike Davidson accused Simmons of being a bad influence on Sopp. He is quoted as saying, "This isn’t Tiger Woods or Mel Gibson. (Sopp’s) wife is staying with him because she knows he was manipulated through this entire ordeal." Uh really? If Sopp hadn't cheated on his wife to begin with, how could he possibly have been manipulated? Amazing logic there Mr. Davidson. If Mr. Ass, as Sopp was once known, would have kept the package on the other side of gluteus maximus under wraps, there wouldn't have been an issue of "manipulation" to begin with now would there? After all the guy is 46 years old. He had to have learned right and wrong by now right? If he is able to be "manipulated" by a 24 year old ring, um, uber fan, that his moniker should have been Mr. Dolt. Sopp is scheduled to wrestle in Winnipeg on October 1. I wonder if Simmons will be in attendance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

Source: PWInsider

Dude, do you read everything I do two minutes before me? I keep going to post things in threads to find you've beaten me to the punch.

TBH, based on the evidence of the phonecalls, there may be some weight in the case. But really, the guy should have either known better or taken more responsibility for his actions.

geeky wrote: »
    Dude, do you read everything I do two minutes before me? I keep going to post things in threads to find you've beaten me to the punch.

TBH, based on the evidence of the phonecalls, there may be some weight in the case. But really, the guy should have either known better or taken more responsibility for his actions.

Yeah man, I can see into your soul;):pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

Yeah man, I can see into your soul;):pac:

:eek:

B.ie already has one self-proclaimed evil genius - is there now competition for the title?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

11 years later but I knew I recognized that name!

...Shes back!

“Hey @WWE Mark Carrano stores belts that he stole from WWE under the bed in the guest bedroom at his West Haven home. @TripleH @StephMcMahon”; - Deborah Simmons (@pinkysimovitch)

Our own PinkDiva just got Mark Carrano fired :D

Looks like she just "Billy Gunned" his wrestling career :pac: :pac: :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 60,367 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I only reread this thread a few weeks back it always makes me laugh.

I only reread this thread a few weeks back it always makes me laugh.

The second I heard her name, I was like... it couldn't be...re-read the thread, had a good laugh even though the youtube videos are not online anymore then checked the new story again.

Still to this day it's mad that boards had the story well before most of the big wrestling news sites.

Not as mad as the fact that after what she did with Billy that a WWE higher up would put himself in the situation for the exact same thing to happen to him with her a decade later!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

This takes me back. That was some laugh at the time, like we stumbled across an exclusive story. Mad that she signed up to the site. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Ha I saw those tweets over the weekend and was thinking the same thing. Fun times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,857 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

*Reported for necrobumping a dead thread*

Wasn't active on boards when all this was happening before. Must take a read through the thread at some point.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,552 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

According to PinkDiva's boards profile, she was active earlier today.

Hope she pops into the thread and says hello.

According to PinkDiva's boards profile, she was active earlier today.

Hope she pops into the thread and says hello.

*raises hand*

that may have been because of me! ha

Without thinking I PMd her asking if she wanted to talk it out with her Irish boyos assuming she was the type of person who would have email notification switched on, and I guess you would believe it, I got a response.

She probably won't be on though as Carrano was her ex in terms of her having already having moved on and gotten with someone else and I think she already feels that she screwed up a bit with the new fella by drudging up the past so most likely does not want to focus on it just yet and instead focus on her current relationship.

She is always welcome to pop in and say hi as you say, afterall we had her here weeks before anyone big picked up on her story last time. This could be a safe space :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 60,367 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Class that she is still using the same email address that up the Boards account and remembered the password for it after 8 and half years since her last post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Class that she is still using the same email address that up the Boards account and remembered the password for it after 8 and half years since her last post.

it's A$$Man99

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Just catching up on this, one thing I wonder is the following:

So she had a past relationship with Kip, but how did she end up in contact with Carrano? Was she an employee or connected with WWE in some form? Was she just a fan /friend of a friend of both guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,973 ✭✭✭cena

looks like Deborah Simmons Twitter account has been closed

cena wrote: »
    looks like Deborah Simmons Twitter account has been closed

Probably for the best, she was saying stuff to me when I mas talking to her over PM about what messages she wanted to delete from here (In the end she never actually asked for any specific messages to be deleted so the thread is intact) that I was telling her not to just say to people you don't really know (such as myself in that situation) as you never know what they might do with that information. So I'd imagine she may be better off not on Twitter where you can accidentally blurt such stuff out to the world.

Advertisement