Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ass Man in a spot of bother

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭PINKDIVA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Do your next interview for the PW Podcast.. We'll introduce you the Iron Sheik and Anal Bourne...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Really we would love to have you on the Podcast.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

My favourite one so far has been part 10 where they are arguing who is cool.

From watching these videos I think we can all agree that Kip has the worst taste in shades ever.

I must say though that Tronn is a mega name.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

PinkDiva, I'm curious what the reaction has been from the Canadian promotion that Kip was working for with regards to this whole thing?

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

Really we would love to have you on the Podcast.

Email me.. My address is on the YouTube channel!!

chordtype wrote: »
    My favourite one so far has been part 10 where they are arguing who is cool.

From watching these videos I think we can all agree that Kip has the worst taste in shades ever.

I must say though that Tronn is a mega name.
    Those are all my shades.. I buy them to have a good laugh!!

PinkDiva, I'm curious what the reaction has been from the Canadian promotion that Kip was working for with regards to this whole thing?

I haven't heard a thing..

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

PINKDIVA wrote: »
    I haven't heard a thing..

I wouldn't be surprised if they asked you to go and work an angle for them. Would you be interested if they did?

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Advertisement

I wouldn't be surprised if they asked you to go and work an angle for them. Would you be interested if they did?

I can assure you THAT will never happen..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Pentecost

PINKDIVA this is a genuine question were you a proper wrestling fan before all this Kip stuff blew up? Doesn't matter much to me either way but since you seem to like it round here I said I'd ask!

Pentecost wrote: »
    PINKDIVA this is a genuine question were you a proper wrestling fan before all this Kip stuff blew up? Doesn't matter much to me either way but since you seem to like it round here I said I'd ask!

I grew up watching wrestling with my dad.. In Junior High was when wrestling was at it's peak so EVERYBODY was into it.. Once I turned 15 tho I stopped.. Now my son is into it which is okay cause he's only 8.. I do NOT watch any of the stuff on tv anymore and I only go to local shows to support my so-called friends..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5pVRDgk2xU

Some dude got my number and called me an hour ago.. I made a quick video and posted it.. ENJOY!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

Pinkdiva, I have one genuine question: what is the point of all this?

I don't hold anything against you for getting involved with a married man - it's Kips/Monty's job to be faithful to his own wife. But, as you said so yourself in the audio recordings, you knew the relationship wasn't going to result in him leaving his wife. So, when he texted to say you were through/when a mutual friend said it, why did you decide to publicly humiliate both his wife and him by posting pictures up on facebook? And really, I'm not looking for 'whatever', or 'I don't know', or 'you know' - I can head that answer all the time. I really just want to know what you were trying to accomplish beyond sheer vindictiveness.

Also, to follow this up with a series of phonecalls in which you threaten that he'll be on your bad side unless he'll still be your friend (!) is frankly batty. I don't know if other people have said this to you on the various fora you're now on, but you do not come out well at all from the recordings you've released. In fact, you actually manage to evoke sympathy for a 45-year-old man who did a very sh1tty thing.

You've managed to make an issue that should have been between three people into a public one. So, please, just tell us what is the fucking point? Are you trying to hurt them more? Are you just looking for attention? Or what are you trying to accomplish?

Mods, if I've gone OTT on this, I apologise, but the behaviour of whoever's leaking this stuff out is just fucking vile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

geeky wrote: »

I don't hold anything against you for getting involved with a married man - it's Kips/Monty's job to be faithful to his own wife. But, as you said so yourself in the audio recordings, you knew the relationship wasn't going to result in him leaving his wife. So, when he texted to say you were through/when a mutual friend said it, why did you decide to publicly humiliate both his wife and him by posting pictures up on facebook? And really, I'm not looking for 'whatever', or 'I don't know', or 'you know' - I can head that answer all the time. I really just want to know what you were trying to accomplish beyond sheer vindictiveness.

Also, to follow this up with a series of phonecalls in which you threaten that he'll be on your bad side unless he'll still be your friend (!) is frankly batty. I don't know if other people have said this to you on the various fora you're now on, but you do not come out well at all from the recordings you've released. In fact, you actually manage to evoke sympathy for a 45-year-old man who did a very sh1tty thing.
    You've managed to make an issue that should have been between three people into a public one. So, please, just tell us what is the fucking point? Are you trying to hurt them more? Are you just looking for attention? Or what are you trying to accomplish?

Mods, if I've gone OTT on this, I apologise, but the behaviour of whoever's leaking this stuff out is just fucking vile.

And more importantly why is she here on Boards.ie trying to justify herself to a bunch of wrestling fans, who neither know nor care who she is??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-Ky60fnJuA

Part 13, by this point I was just toying with him..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,068 ✭✭✭Bodhisopha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-Ky60fnJuA

Part 13, by this point I was just toying with him..

Pinkdiva i would mess you up funtime. Something about loony women turns me on.

Call me. But don't put it on youtube.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Hi Pinky. If you are hanging around here, please answer the questions which are posed to you. Otherwise I will assume your account is either a fake or you are just here to schill your youtube things. And if thats the case, I will be banning you without prejudice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

i just want her facebook lol

• Advertisement

I would need to type for about 30 minutes to properly answer your questions so you can understand it fully from BOTH sides.. I wanted to get along with KIP at the end of it all and that's it.. He agreed or so I thought.. Then he stabbed me in the back so I posted the video.. I intended for it to be viewed locally only and it spread..

I don't want ANYTHING from him!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

i call shenanigans show some proof after all all the info u have i can get of google in ten mins,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

I would need to type for about 30 minutes to properly answer your questions so you can understand it fully from BOTH sides.. I wanted to get along with KIP at the end of it all and that's it.. He agreed or so I thought.. Then he stabbed me in the back so I posted the video.. I intended for it to be viewed locally only and it spread..

I don't want ANYTHING from him!!

Ok, I'll hold off on judging till we all hear how he stabbed you in the back - even though it's a bit much to expect someone to be friends after threatening them. So, what do you want now with all this? Attention?

caspa307 wrote: »
    i call shenanigans show some proof after all all the info u have i can get of google in ten mins,

Proof that I am real.. Part 14 the first picture will be of him telling me he loves me on May 22, 2010 12:08 PM!! Can't find that out with google since the only person who is able to see the video is me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

Proof that I am real.. Part 14 the first picture will be of him telling me he loves me on May 22, 2010 12:08 PM!! Can't find that out with google since the only person who is able to see the video is me!!

Well I'm convinced.

But now to the stuff that really matters. Kobashi or Misawa. Who was better in your opinion?

(This is a wrestling forum isn't it?)

Ok, I'll hold off on judging till we all hear how he stabbed you in the back - even though it's a bit much to expect someone to be friends after threatening them. So, what do you want now with all this? Attention?

Nothing really.. PPL think I'm doing it for money but that's not the case at all because if I were in it for money I would have sold the rights to the original audio files when I had the chance last week before the videos went up..

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

[...] vindictiveness [....] attention

and "for a bit of laugh" aka no particular reason and you've got your full answer. There's no secret hidden meaning!

I'm not a fan of celebrity gossip etc etc but it is quite fun to have a main person involved in it coming onto our site :pac:

Also PinkDiva it's obvious you still have some kind of feelings for Kipp because at the end of Part 12 you incredulously ask if he's still gonna try fix his crap marriage, start calling him sexy and by continually wishing to keep in contact.

Anyway, who really cares, bit of ska to keep the boards ticking over lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Cheers for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

jaykhunter wrote: »
    and "for a bit of laugh" aka no particular reason and you've got your full answer. There's no secret hidden meaning!

I'm not a fan of celebrity gossip etc etc but it is quite fun to have a main person involved in it coming onto our site :pac:

Also PinkDiva it's obvious you still have some kind of feelings for Kipp because at the end of Part 12 you incredulously ask if he's still gonna try fix his crap marriage, start calling him sexy and by continually wishing to keep in contact.

Anyway, who really cares, bit of ska to keep the boards ticking over lol
    Hey man don't deny that Cute Kip was a shoot :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

To be honest, this story is starting to remind me of the 'Fingerpoke of 'Doom in WCW, in that none of the main people involved will come out looking really good in the long run!

Advertisement