Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ass Man in a spot of bother

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

PINKDIVA wrote: »
    No and

maybe with lots of vodka!!

poor auld tommy could you have not found a better picture of him.

p.s. you forgot to mention how many all irelands he has - it could have swayed her decision.

i know where he lives i could arrange for them to accidentaly meet - its all good till videos of him drunk impersonating brian cody make it on to you tube - hey wait a minute.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

ayatollah wrote: »
    poor auld tommy could you have not found a better picture of him.

p.s. you forgot to mention how many all irelands he has - it could have swayed her decision.

i know where he lives i could arrange for them to accidentaly meet - its all good till videos of him drunk impersonating brian cody make it on to you tube - hey wait a minute.......

I demand a link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

No and

maybe with lots of vodka!!

But which one looks like he is a winner in life?

flahavaj wrote: »
    I demand a link.

jesu there was one doing the rounds after the final last year it was taken in ballyhale i think and he was scuttered and cody was beside him and he was doing the whole team talk speil as cody and cody is pissing himself at it. i'll try find it if i can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Voltwad are we gonna go troll UKFF as per our Podcast chat?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Cody is actually a very sound man. He went out of his way to sign my cousin's program because he was in a wheelchair and couldn't get through the crowd. Brought a tear to my eye. Pure gent.

jesu there was one doing the rounds after the final last year it was taken in ballyhale i think and he was scuttered and cody was beside him and he was doing the whole team talk speil as cody and cody is pissing himself at it. i'll try find it if i can.

I wouldnt mind seeing that myself! I fella i used work with from KK said the first time he ever say Tommy was when he was taking a piss in a pub jacks, and next thing Tommy falls through the bathroom door, face first on the ground. Someman for the pints I'd say

Cody is actually a very sound man.

I bet Marty Morrissey would have something to say about that

according to this thread over at kilkenny cats it was willie o connor he was taking off - fi remember the person who showed it to me on their phone saying it was cody but sure how and ever - the link appears to be dead i'll ask around and see if anyone has it - it is piss funny though if only for the reaction of everyone else including cody in the background.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭PINKDIVA

Gerard.C wrote: »
    But which one looks like he is a winner in life?

None..

• Advertisement

Gerard.C wrote: »
    I wouldnt mind seeing that myself! I fella i used work with from KK said the first time he ever say Tommy was when he was taking a piss in a pub jacks, and next thing Tommy falls through the bathroom door, face first on the ground. Someman for the pints I'd say

I've heard stories of him being demented drunk at a GPA event, grabbed the microphone and went on a 20 minute rant about how all he wanted was a county championship - his woman had to drag him down off the stage.

Tommy must be an awful man with drink on im.:pac:

None..

WRONG. They both have Celtic Crosses.

I'm slowly starting to turn heel on PINKDIVA tbh.:pac:

None..

You should be privilaged to be under the same blue sky as the almighty Eoin Kelly

I've heard stories of him being demented drunk at a GPA event, grabbed the microphone and went on a 20 minute rant about how all he wanted was a county championship - his woman had to drag him down off the stage.

Damo Hayes said he was a lightweight. He told me that after 6 pints he was a goner.

ah he's actually fair soumd - met him out once or twice - he drinks in a pub near where i live - and according to some mutual people he's dead on. plus he's an unreal hurler :)

sorry county pride there.

ah he's actually fair soumd - met him out once or twice - he drinks in a pub near where i live - and according to some mutual people he's dead on. plus he's an unreal hurler :)

sorry county pride there.

He's the best hurler I've ever seen in all fairness, or am ever likely to see.

He can be dirty when he wants

Real tough ppl drink real hard drinks like Vodka.. Beer is for pussies!!

oh thats just not right

• Advertisement

oh thats just not right

IT'S AWESOME!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

I am also up for trolling UKFF a PW invasion on UKFF would be epic

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

We should all have this as our avatar :pac:

1gss90.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

That is wrong on so many levels!!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

campo wrote: »
    I am also up for trolling UKFF a PW invasion on UKFF would be epic

Jaysus though won't they all come here? :( Maybe "P" for Pinkdiva lol

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Jaysus though won't they all come here? :( Maybe "P" for Pinkdiva lol
    Will they know where we're from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭stbrennan

God be with the days when you could have an affair and be assured she would take your secret to the grave...

Thanks a million Mark (ass)Zuckerberg

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Voltwad wrote: »
    Will they know where we're from?

I think as long as no-one says boards.ie we'll be safe! Possibly use a different username but the whole thing might be more trouble than it's worth lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

This thread is linked in the pinky thead in UKFF.

Plus, a former user of this forum was banned for trolling this forum on another if you follow what I mean. So it would be far better if ye did not do such on UKFF.

Besides, what will it achieve? And i think registration is closed there anyway.

That said, not much anyone can do to stop ye douing whatever ye want as individuals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

All together now - "BOARDS.IE 2.0, BOARDS.IE 2.0"

Advertisement