Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ass Man in a spot of bother

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭PINKDIVA

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Where are ya from so? Tell us about Billy. Is he sound?

Winnipeg, Canada.. And everything about KIP (BILLY) will be explained later on..

• Registered Users Posts: 53,905 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

lol

I reckon its the ninja's again

pesky bastards up to devilment again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

PINKDIVA wrote: »
    Winnipeg, Canada.. And everything about KIP (BILLY) will be explained later on..

Oh right, I didnt realise ye used the word lad in Canada. Do you know Bret Hart? He's deadly.

Seriously though - you would have prefered to get up on Road Dogg, wouldnt you? He was always more over in fairness

Seriously though - you would have prefered to get up on Road Dogg, wouldnt you? He was always more over in fairness

Brian (Road Dogg) is not a fan of me at all.. KIP and I kept him up late one night talking silly stuff..

Brian (Road Dogg) is not a fan of me at all.. KIP and I kept him up late one night talking silly stuff..

Are you a fan of Brian (Road Dogg), though? Remember the way he used do the punches with the dancin, tid make you weak at the knees I'd say.

Does KIP stay in touch with Paul (Triple H) any more?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭brick tamland

I hope for his sake that nobody in Billys family has any pet rabbits

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Did you not all know who Ger really is??...............

Are you a fan of Brian (Road Dogg), though? Remember the way he used do the punches with the dancin, tid make you weak at the knees I'd say.

Does KIP stay in touch with Paul (Triple H) any more?

I have no problems with Brian.. As for HHH KIP never spoke of him.. The reason why KIP hung out with me originally was because I was the one person who didn't talk to him about wrestling..

• Registered Users Posts: 53,905 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

How did you come across this site PINKDIVA

Did you not all know who Ger really is??...............

Ha they call me Columbai down this way though :pac:

• Advertisement

Headshot wrote: »
    How did you come across this site PINKDIVA

It got sent to me on facebook chat.. Apparently links to my fb is being plastered all over the internet now.. I've gotten links to like a dozen other forums..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

I have no problems with Brian.. As for HHH KIP never spoke of him.. The reason why KIP hung out with me originally was because I was the one person who didn't talk to him about wrestling..

Yet, if he was more of an 'Ordinary Joe', rather than someone with a more public career, who enough fans know or remember, i'm thinkin you wouldn't have gone so public with this yourself?

Did he ever give you the fameasser?

Seriously PINKDIVA.. Pictures or GTFO..:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

How did you meet Billy?

PINKDIVA do you have SKYPE? Do you wanna be interviewed on the PW Forum Podcast? :pac:

Yet, if he was more of an 'Ordinary Joe', rather than someone with a more public career, who enough fans know or remember, i'm thinkin you wouldn't have gone so public with this yourself?

I only posted the links to the video on a local forum and had the original intention of trying to keep it local but then it got sent everywhere from ppl on that forum..

PINKDIVA do you have SKYPE? Do you wanna be interviewed on the PW Forum Podcast? :pac:
    my SKYPE doesn't work properly on this computer..

How did you meet Billy?

When he came here in April 15, 2009.. I was helping my friend who is a promoter and well the rest is history..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,630 ✭✭✭steelcityblues

I only posted the links to the video on a local forum and had the original intention of trying to keep it local but then it got sent everywhere from ppl on that forum..

Only problem is, thanks to technology, the world is smaller nowadays. Guess you have learnt that now!

• Advertisement

Only problem is, thanks to technology, the world is smaller nowadays. Guess you have learnt that now!

YUP!! Plus someone posted **** about me on his wikipedia page.. FML!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

YUP!! Plus someone posted **** about me on his wikipedia page.. FML!!

That's a bit rich love, if you are actually the person who leaked this stuff. When people seek attention, they tend to get it.

So go on, tell us something verifiable about yourself that's not in the public domain, you evil genius you.

PS: is Tronn a common boy's name in canada?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Ha they call me Columbai down this way though :pac:

:D

geeky wrote: »
    That's a bit rich love, if you are actually the person who leaked this stuff. When people seek attention, they tend to get it.

So go on, tell us something verifiable about yourself that's not in the public domain, you evil genius you.

PS: is Tronn a common boy's name in canada?

TRONN is actually a named after his father who's name so he's actually TRONN Jr.. It's not common and that's why I love his name!!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Tommy_Vercetti

TRONN is actually a named after his father who's name so he's actually TRONN Jr.. It's not common and that's why I love his name!!

Well, if your not down with that I got two words for ya.............!

I'm sorry, read the whole thread and could not help myself!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

So Tronn Derksen is the father's name?

geeky wrote: »
    So Tronn Derksen is the father's name?

That's not his father..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I love the idea that somebody was googling Kip James affair and came across Boards.ie

I'll get inspector Lar on the scene soon bais.

I just made Part 11 Public.. I changed the format for the next 5 videos to include text messages from KIP!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eGeBhVxAw4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

I never had Kipp James down as a teacher but this week he's taught me that it's better to make 100 enemies that are male than make 1 female one!

Advertisement