Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ass Man in a spot of bother

• Registered Users Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Uncle Walter is no Columbai, but i reckon aul Jamesy has a wee crush on Pinky...;):pac:

bwahahahahahahaha what gave me away :p;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

columbo-1.jpg

it's the accent i tells ya! :D gotta love it!

After listening to all those feckin videos, i really think "awww god damnit" has to be kips favourite expression!

it's the accent i tells ya! :D gotta love it!

After listening to all those feckin videos, i really think "awww god damnit" has to be kips favourite expression!

Dude make sure you check her out on thebostoncrab.net podcast:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

yeahhq2.gif

i keep meaning to but i cant in work....and i keep forgetting when i get home!

nicely plugged btw!!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭PINKDIVA

;);)

And check her out on Twitter @pinkysimovitch

PINKDIVA wrote: »
    And check her out on Twitter @pinkysimovitch

....ohh ooh.....let me do it:

mick_thumbs_up_152_152x203.jpg

:cool: yeah!! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Seems those nice gents on UKFF are giving pinky a hard time. Hopeful virgins.

gimmick wrote: »

there are some serious idiots out there, some of the youtube comments verge from the f*cktarded to the disgusting!

I just reported a load of posts for being downright insulting, vile and disgusting. If they were posting here, I would have them banned immediately and ask admin to siteban them.

In fairness they're English, what more do you expect? Im surprised they could even turn their computers on tbh.. Let alone say something more intelligent than "Get yer T*ts out"

I just reported a load of posts for being downright insulting, vile and disgusting. If they were posting here, I would have them banned immediately and ask admin to siteban them.

fair play! just kinda shows how boards is just better than everyone! ;)

Just had a look at that there. Jesus f'n Christ, I never *Chris Jericho moment* EEEVVVVVEEEEERRRRR */Chris Jericho moment* thought people could stoop so low with their "comments" and "opinions" on this, guess I was wrong. Just disgusting, hurtful stuff to read. Pinky, don't bother taking any of it to heart, they're just a bunch of nobodies. If the admins had even the smallest amount of common sense, they'd ban these ****'s from the site.

out of pure curiosity after reading ^^ this i had to go have a look and that forum is a f*cking joke, some of those comments are f*ckin disgusting....no one deserves to be spoken to or about like that, absolute disgrace!

so what have we learned today?

Boards > UKFF

:p

out of pure curiosity after reading ^^ this i had to go have a look and that forum is a f*cking joke, some of those comments are f*ckin disgusting....no one deserves to be spoken to or about like that, absolute disgrace!

so what have we learned today?

Boards > (x 1,000,000) UKFF

:p

FYP:)

Having been at a few wrestling shows in the UK, and having met people inadvertantly from UKFF, it is a home of the friendless, the greasy and weird.

Era, you could tell that straight off from their "posts".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

I used to post on UKFF not the friendliest place about every post was met with ridicule just to try and start a flame war

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

In fairness they're English, what more do you expect? Im surprised they could even turn their computers on tbh.. Let alone say something more intelligent than "Get yer T*ts out"

Not all English people are like that :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,645 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Pinky just made her second appearance on the PW podcast which has apparently been mentioned by media in montreal.

GO BANANA!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

UKFF is a pretty dire forum I ahven't been near it since I gave up my brief DVD trading career. As gimmick said, I've encountered a few of the more regular posters in real life at shows and some of them are barely a step up from special needs - which is grand, but not an excuse for being a downright c*nt on the net.

Just listening to these properly now. Kip got trolled really badly.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Pinky, which of these looks like a winner to you

eoinkelly7.JPG

or

Tommy_Walsh_2_display.jpg

Also why didn't you just leave him alone after the first few videos/phonecalls?

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Pinky, which of these looks like a winner to you

eoinkelly7.JPG

or

Tommy_Walsh_2_display.jpg

No and

maybe with lots of vodka!!