Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IDF Creating Mind Controlled Pschyopaths? - CONTAINS DISTURBING IMAGES!

Options
123457»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Just a reminder of the CT in the thread - that the IDF are intentionally creating sociopathic racist murdererers and torturers devoid of normal human emotions of empathy and compassion.

It is based the documented acts of barbarity and unnceccesary violence and humiliation that seems to me to far greater than the average and the seemingly much lower level of remorse on the part of the IDF criminals.
    Today’s Israeli National News Service quoted a study on PTSD from BaMachaneh, the Israeli version of Stars and Stripes stating that IDF soldiers don’t get PTSD due to combat, making them vastly superior to their American counterparts. The IDF study cites that up to 30% of American veterans and active duty alike, suffer flashbacks, outbursts of anger and a host of other symptoms which do not plague Jews who are subjected to similar combat circumstances
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/07...ental-illness/

Here are some statistics from US soliders:
    Post-Combat Stress Disrupting Daily Lives of Returning Vets

The study (The department of military psychiatry at the Walter Reed Army Institute of Research ) graded the degree of psychological problems reported by individual soldiers. The least stringent definition, which included minor upsets, produced an incidence rate of PTSD ranging from 20.7% to 30.5%, and depression rates between 11.5% and 16%.
    The strictest definition, with high incidence rates and serious impairment of normal functioning, found a PTSD rate of between 5.6% and 11.3%, with depression ranging from 5 to 8.5%.
    http://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=116953

and

Suicide Rate Surged Among Veterans

WASHINGTON, Jan 13, 2010 (IPS) - Suicides among United States military veterans ballooned by 26 percent from 2005 to 2007, according to new statistics released by the Veterans Affairs (VA) department.

"Of the more than 30,000 suicides in this country each year, fully 20 percent of them are acts by veterans,'' said VA Secretary Eric Shinseki at a VA-sponsored suicide prevention conference on Monday. "That means on average 18 veterans commit suicide each day. Five of those veterans are under our care at VA."

The spike in the suicide rate can most clearly be attributed to the ongoing wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and the high number of veterans returning to the U.S. with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
    http://ipsnews.net/news.asp?idnews=49971

Iraq Veterans Against The War

http://www.ivaw.org/resources/ptsd

Could the settlers be part of the problem?

A recent Haaretz report revealed the settlers are over-represented in the IDF.
    Army publication: Settlers heavily overrepresented among IDF commanders
    http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/army-publication-settlers-heavily-overrepresented-among-idf-commanders-1.316271

Even Bill Clinton in the equally untrustwothy Foriegn Policy Magazine thinks so.
    Bill Clinton: Russian immigrants and settlers obstacles to Mideast peace

"An increasing number of the young people in the IDF are the children of Russians and settlers, the hardest-core people against a division of the land. This presents a staggering problem," Clinton said. "It's a different Israel. 16 percent of Israelis speak Russian."

According to Clinton, the Russian immigrant population in Israel is the group least interested in striking a peace deal with the Palestinians. "They've just got there, it's their country, they've made a commitment to the future there," Clinton said. "They can't imagine any historical or other claims that would justify dividing it."

http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2010/09/21/bill_clinton_russian_immigrants_and_settlers_obstacles_to_mideast_peace

David Be'eri a right wing extremist Jewish settler head of right wing extremist settler group Elad and is himself ex IDF.
    The story begins with a right-wing Jewish settler organization called Elad, but also known as the Ir David Foundation, which for the past four years has exerted control over most of the holy city's excavations. Led by David Be'eri, an ex-Israeli commando who used to disguise himself as an Arab for undercover missions in the Palestinian territories

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1957350,00.html#ixzz123CZPs48
    The organization's aim is best expressed in a religious website's 2007 interview with development director Doron Speilman. He gestures toward Silwan, an Arab neighborhood that spills down from the Mount of Olives, and says: "Our goal is to turn all this land you see behind you into Jewish hands."

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1957350,00.html#ixzz123Dr23Zt

WARNING GRAPHIC VIDEO

In the below video David Be'eri ex-IDF extremist settler seems to intentionally slam his car into two young Palestinian children who were throwing stones at his car and drives off. They are lucky to be alive. Would anyone here be capable of such an evil act?
    Settler leader drives into two Palestinian kids as they hurl rocks
    David Be'eri, known right-wing activist and director of City of David, says he accidentally hit the children with his car after they hurled rocks at his vehicle.
    By Nir Hasson Tags: Israel news settlements Palestinians East Jerusalem

David Be'eri, head of a known settler group, hit two Palestinian children with his car on Friday, after they hurled rocks at his vehicle in the East Jerusalem neighborhood of Silwan.

The children were evacuated to Moqassed Hospital in East Jerusalem. One child is lightly hurt while the other sustained injuries to his chest and his lower body and is currently in moderate condition.

Be'eri is a well-known right-wing activist and is the director of Elad, a nonprofit organization that runs the City of David in East Jerusalem and also works to settle Jews in the area.

According to Be'eri, he was in his car with his son as the Palestinian children hurled rocks at them, and out of fear for his and his son's lives, he tried to escape them in any way he could which made him accidently hit the children.
    http://www.haaretz.com/misc/article-print-page/settler-leader-drives-into-two-palestinian-kids-as-they-hurl-rocks-1.317933?trailingPath=2.169%2C2.216%2C2.218%2C

WARNING GRAPHIC VIDEO

In the below video David Be'eri ex-IDF extremist settler seems to intentionally slam his car into two young Palestinian children who were throwing stones at his car and drives off. They are lucky to be alive. Would anyone here be capable of such an evil act?

Look at some of the youtube comments...from the last 46 mins alone
    The driver didn't act right , he should have run over the kid,put the car in reverse and run over him again
    Lol that sandnigger got owned!
    STRIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))))
    This video utterly disgusts me. The driver is a complete idiot. He should have run over more of these rodents and made the world a safer place :)
    Should run over all those sandniggers, to bad for the paintjob on that car tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

J

Honestly if I was in the same place and a group of kids started throwing stones at the car and I would do the exact same as would you!
    And get out of dodge asap.

The adults in that place should have stopped the kids instead of joining and pelting stones at the car as well, you never know with these guys they might just pull out a ak47 and blow the **** out of you and your car.

Kids are all born with a clean slate they don't wake up one day and decide do you know what today I'm going to go out and cover my face with a balaclava and fire stones, bricks and whatever they can find at people they are only doing what the adults are doing.

Mac daddy wrote: »
    Honestly if I was in the same place and a group of kids started throwing stones at the car and I would do the exact same as would you!

This "place" is illegally occupied East Jerusalem, not part of Israel. I would be one of those kids offering the only little resistance I could to a brutal occupation not crossing to the wrong side of the road to hit children with my car.

The adults in that place should have stopped the kids instead of joining and pelting stones at the car as well,
    The adults were almost all press photographers (one was even a pale skinned woman) there because recently a Palestinian father of five was shot to death by a settler security guard for throwing stones at car.
    you never know with these guys they might just pull out a ak47 and blow the **** out of you and your car.

Your xenophobia is shining through. You and I don't know anything about "these guys" other than they have lived through an occupation from the time of their birth. Besides it's the settlers who carry the guns.

What we do know a little about is the driver, a right-wing supremacist and head of Elad which according to Rabbis For Human Rights is
    ¨The State of Israel has given the full responsibility and control over the archaeological sites in Silwan to Elad, an Association dedicated to the Judaization of Silwan. Elad has created a method of expelling citizens from their properties, appropriating public areas, enclosing these lands with fences and guards, and banning the entrance of the local residents.
    http://www.rhr-na.org/news/arik-ascherman-arrested

watch these and tell me who are the terrorists:

This is single example of a multitude
    Kids are all born with a clean slate they don't wake up one day and decide do you know what today I'm going to go out and cover my face with a balaclava and fire stones, bricks and whatever they can find at people they are only doing what the adults are doing.

The first part of your statement is right - they are born with a clean slate. What you consider to be the fundamental difference between you as a child and them is their upbringing by "these guys" with AK-47s. An opinion borne out of ignorance to be frank.

Here is a "normal" Palestinian child being traumatised:

Dr Mustafa Barghouthi, Secretary General of the Palestinian National Initiative, commented the video, circulated yesterday on SKY TV and Al Jazeera, saying that Palestinian children grow up under the Israeli occupation, surrounded by the Apartheid Wall, by oppression and destruction. Israel repudiates children’s rights and welfare and treats them like adults, clearly violating UN Declaration of Child’s Rights”.
    After watching the footage, Hashem Abu Maria, of the Defence For Children International charity, said it was obvious the child thought his father would never return.
    He said he was contacting child support agencies in the field to offer him psychological help to cope with the trauma."This child does not comprehend the concept of arrest - he does not know what it means, like the policeman or soldier understands it," he added. "I think that the child thinks that his father is leaving and not coming back - that he has lost him."
    Israeli forces raided the town of Bakka after accusing Palestinian farmers of stealing water from the nearby Jewish settlement of Kiryat Arba. They pulled out irrigation pipes supplying vines and vegetable fields before arresting several villagers, including the boy’s father. Angry Palestinian residents say they have documents to prove they are registered with the Palestinian Water Authority, and are paying for the water they use.
    They say it is the second time in a month police have removed their irrigation pipes. "This land is the source of our income, and it is the cause of our struggle with the occupation since day one of the occupation," said Khaled’s grandfather Badran Jaber. "We live from it, we have no other job opportunity in light of unemployment reaching over 40% in the occupied territories."
    The child’s grandmother, Im Ghassan, added: "What right do they have to do this? Where can we go? This is our land, our home and nation, this is ours. We live here, we were born here, and we want to die here. Let them do what they want, we cannot do any more."
    http://www.palestinemonitor.org/spip/spip.php?article1502

This is what a Palestinian childs life near the illegal settlements involves according to Defense For Children International:
    Stone throwing

Palestinian children are frequently the targets of settler stone throwing. Stone throwing is especially prevalent in Hebron where settler children and Palestinian children frequently cross paths on their way to and from school. Settler children often verbally abuse, chase, hit, and throw stones at Palestinian children in an effort to harass and intimidate them.

Physical Assaults

Physical assaults on Palestinian children by settlers are widespread in Hebron and surrounding areas due to the presence of settlements in close proximity to the city centre. There are four settlements in the immediate city centre and Tel Rumeida neighbourhood and the massive Kiryat Arba settlement is located just on the outskirts of Hebron. In these areas, Palestinian children are frequently the targets of settler attacks in the form of physical assaults and stone throwing that cause bodily harm.

Shootings

Since March 2008, DCI-Palestine has documented eight shooting incidents involving settlers in which five children were injured and two were killed. The most egregious incidents involve settlers who stop their vehicles and take aim at unsuspecting children from the safety of settlement bypass roads. The children do not pose any threat to the settler and they are often unaware that they are in any kind of danger until they are startled by the sound of gunfire.
    http://www.dci-pal.org/english/display.cfm?DocId=1212&CategoryId=1

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Ok, Brown Bomber, I'm going to have to ask you to stick to the CT. This isn't a soap box. You've made the point that the IDF have done terrible things, so there's no reason to keep repeating that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

alastair wrote: »
    voc_war_pris_1_pic_abu_ghraib_3.jpg

Disgusting :( Its all disgusting.
    For all the war torn countries how on earth did we manage to over come our hatred for Britain.

humanji wrote: »
    Ok, Brown Bomber, I'm going to have to ask you to stick to the CT. This isn't a soap box. You've made the point that the IDF have done terrible things, so there's no reason to keep repeating that.

Point taken.

What I was trying to show was that the pschyopathic actions of the IDF are not isolated incidents as is claimed but everyday occurences. I think that has been established.

The question I am interested in is why? And is it state policy to condition young soliders into arab-hating sociopaths who don't feel normal human emotions?

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Archie D Bunker

Bomber my friend, I think you should take the fact that no one is even bothering to argue with you as a subtle hint...

Bomber my friend, I think you should take the fact that no one is even bothering to argue with you as a subtle hint...

... that I am speaking the truth.

I do.

War crimes, state-sanctioned terrorism and human rights abuses tend to send the apologists scuttling back to their holes in silence.

caseyann wrote: »
    Disgusting :( Its all disgusting.
    For all the war torn countries how on earth did we manage to over come our hatred for Britain.

I think that is Abu Ghraib. Here is a picture from Abu Ghraib which represents a ct all of itself.

tattoo_worn_at_abu_ghraib_by_prison.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement