Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IDF Creating Mind Controlled Pschyopaths? - CONTAINS DISTURBING IMAGES!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,486 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Well, there are other threads that deal with the flotilla, but I'm not aware of BB starting any threads about Judaism. Israeli does not equal Jew. I posted a few links on this before, but a simple search for keywords such as 'Palestinian Jew', 'Sephardic Jew' etc should get you on the way, if you want to find out more.

Also, I recommend perhaps you look at the Jewish sites. Although the State of Israel was created as a Jewish homeland, you'll see the Jewish community is bitterly divided over Judaism being equated with Zionism. The two are not synonymous terms.

So I don't think it's right to immediately think 'Judaism' whenever we see 'IDF'. At least I don't, and to be fair, BB does not claim Judaism causes people to become mind-controlled psychopaths either. However, there's nothing stopping you starting a thread on mind-controlled Jewish soldiers or mind-controlled Christian soldiers or Islamic or Buddhist or any religion you like.

Actually, there's a thought, how do Buddhist soldiers deal with the whole notion of killing people?

If I'm honest I think meglome's making himself look stupid by constantly rasing this argument of "anti-semitism" on the part of Brown Bomber.

As I said repeatedly a few pages back in this thread, you either give hard definitive evidence of a persons xenophobia or you don't make the accusation.

I couldn't agree more with irelandspirit especially with the assertion; "Israeli does not equal Jew".
    How do you get this through to people when they're so determined not to look beyond the ends of their own noses with regard to this subject?
    Not all Jewsih people are supporters of Zionism, which was the catalyst for the formation of Isreal and continues to be the driving force of that states governance.

Even look at the wirtings of main stream people like Noam Chomsky (himself a Jew, and a former inhabitnat of an Isreali kibbutz) and they'll spell this stuff out for you.

This "Brown Bomber has a problem with Jews" stuff is starting to look like the beginnings of a witch hunt.
    I'm vehemently against any sort of discrimination, and if I found out that anyone here was guitly of being xenophobic or racist I'd be very angry about it. However it also angers me that it should be accepted that one user can constantly accuse another of something so disgusting based on little more that their opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Well, there are other threads that deal with the flotilla, but I'm not aware of BB starting any threads about Judaism. Israeli does not equal Jew. I posted a few links on this before, but a simple search for keywords such as 'Palestinian Jew', 'Sephardic Jew' etc should get you on the way, if you want to find out more.

I have no idea what his motivations are which is why I asked. I just found it interesting that 21 out of 30 of his threads have mentioned the Jews or the Israelis. I personally don't care for religion at all, any of them.
    Also, I recommend perhaps you look at the Jewish sites. Although the State of Israel was created as a Jewish homeland, you'll see the Jewish community is bitterly divided over Judaism being equated with Zionism. The two are not synonymous terms.

I never mentioned Zionism. Simply the words Jew and Israeli.
    So I don't think it's right to immediately think 'Judaism' whenever we see 'IDF'. At least I don't, and to be fair, BB does not claim Judaism causes people to become mind-controlled psychopaths either. However, there's nothing stopping you starting a thread on mind-controlled Jewish soldiers or mind-controlled Christian soldiers or Islamic or Buddhist or any religion you like.

I don't... BUT. Most Israelis are Jews and and most have to be in the IDF so the fact remains that the vast majority of IDF soldiers are Jews. If the thread was about soldiers being brainwashed then fair enough but it's about Israeli soldiers being brainwashed from a poster who regularly starts thread which are anti-Jew or anti-Israeli. My motivations have been challenged and questioned in here many times and where i see bias I'll question and challenged it in return.
    Actually, there's a thought, how do Buddhist soldiers deal with the whole notion of killing people?

No idea but let's look at now Japanese soldiers behaved in WWII.
    nullzero wrote: »
    If I'm honest I think meglome's making himself look stupid by constantly rasing this argument of "anti-semitism" on the part of Brown Bomber.

As I said repeatedly a few pages back in this thread, you either give hard definitive evidence of a persons xenophobia or you don't make the accusation.

Oh i thought 21 out of 30 threads that he posted would be evidence of at least bias seeing as they are there for all to see. It's funny i hate many of the things the Israelis do but I'm not against them by default nor do i target target them over and above anyone else.
    I couldn't agree more with irelandspirit especially with the assertion; "Israeli does not equal Jew".
    How do you get this through to people when they're so determined not to look beyond the ends of their own noses with regard to this subject?
    Not all Jewsih people are supporters of Zionism, which was the catalyst for the formation of Isreal and continues to be the driving force of that states governance.

Never said it does.

meglome wrote: »
    I have no idea what his motivations are which is why I asked. I just found it interesting that 21 out of 30 of his threads have mentioned the Jews or the Israelis. I personally don't care for religion at all, any of them.

Oh i thought 21 out of 30 threads that he posted would be evidence of at least bias seeing as they are there for all to see. It's funny i hate many of the things the Israelis do but I'm not against them by default nor do i target target them over and above anyone else.

I suggest you keep your accusations to yourself until they can be substantiated by more than your interpritation of his motives for posting threads that relate to Isreal or the Jewish people.
    There is no evidence to suggest what your saying is true, other than your own feelings on the matter.
    How would you like to be accuses of something like that?
    As obvious as you may feel it is, until you can prove it you're going out on a limb by saying it.
    If you've got a problem with these threads report them to the mods.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

have no idea what his motivations are which is why I asked. I just found it interesting that 21 out of 30 of his threads have mentioned the Jews or the Israelis. I personally don't care for religion at all, any of them.
    Well obviously then, Israel is a subject which interests him, as it does to a vast number of people worldwide.

I never mentioned Zionism. Simply the words Jew and Israeli.
    Maybe you should mention Zionism more often? Because just by using the words 'Jew and Israeli' does not necessarily make all Jews Israelis and all Israelis Jews.
    I don't... BUT. Most Israelis are Jews and and most have to be in the IDF so the fact remains that the vast majority of IDF soldiers are Jews.

If the thread was about soldiers being brainwashed then fair enough but it's about Israeli soldiers being brainwashed from a poster who regularly starts thread which are anti-Jew or anti-Israeli.
    I have yet to see anything 'anti-Jew' written by BB. But using your logic, if I were to start a thread 'mind-controlled psycho IRA', does that mean I'm saying all Catholics worldwide are mind-controlled psychos?
    My motivations have been challenged and questioned in here many times and where i see bias I'll question and challenged it in return.

No idea but let's look at now Japanese soldiers behaved in WWII.
    Was just reading up on that, and found this article about Buddhist chaplains in the British army, from 2005. It is Orwellian doublespeak at its finest!

"Shouldn’t a Buddhist chaplain be urging their followers to put away their guns rather than to fire them? The argument on the reverse side is that the military is not in the business of war, but of humanitarian aid – this, at least is the image that is put forward in recruitment advertisements these days."

the military is not in the business of war??? :pac:

http://www.thinkbuddha.org/article/48/buddhist-soldiers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

I suggest you keep your accusations to yourself until they can be substantiated by more than your interpritation of his motives for posting threads that relate to Isreal or the Jewish people.
    There is no evidence to suggest what your saying is true, other than your own feelings on the matter.
    How would you like to be accuses of something like that?
    As obvious as you may feel it is, until you can prove it you're going out on a limb by saying it.
    If you've got a problem with these threads report them to the mods.

I've asked him at least twice why it is so. I believe it to be bias but I'm happy for him to explain it to me. And he has accused me of bias, so have several other people. Though they did it based on the fact i disagreed with them and nothing more. I thought maybe all the threads would be evidence of something but obviously not. Hey maybe it's like those people who get caught in comprising homosexual situations, the ones who are vocally and publicly anti-homosexual. Maybe BB secretly loves Jewish people really.

I'm dropping the topic. Nite.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Cause they didn't just come up and shoot people indiscriminately obviously.

Isn't that were they came up and indiscriminately machine gunned the rival gang?

Yep. Capone got the Irish guys I think.
    The footage is very interesting... Firstly it shows the Israelis tried to use paint-ball guns from boats and were beaten back. Then it shows they came back and the whole thing went to shít. It also has an Israeli commander saying they shouldn't have come back the second time, it was a mistake. As I said this attack was wrong and a fúckup but it doesn't look like they planned to kill anyone. No consolation but no massacre either.

If that is an accurate summary of the programme it is simply pro-Israeli propoganda. Hardly surprising from the BBC IMO. I will watch it today and point out the lies and omissions to show you. While you are waiting ...

I've asked him at least twice why it is so. I believe it to be bias but I'm happy for him to explain it to me. And he has accused me of bias, so have several other people. Though they did it based on the fact i disagreed with them and nothing more. I thought maybe all the threads would be evidence of something but obviously not. Hey maybe it's like those people who get caught in comprising homosexual situations, the ones who are vocally and publicly anti-homosexual. Maybe BB secretly loves Jewish people really.

I'm dropping the topic. Nite.

To be fair I think your'e aware of the fact that you're basing your accusations on your own opinion and nothing else.
    I don't want to come across as just having a pop at you, I suppose what I want to convey is the fact that it's not right to make these type of accusations without evidence. Even with evidence the likes of xenphobia and intollerance are surely things that would be clamped down on by the staff of boards quite quickly, thus negating the need to make the accusations.You made some decent points aside from this issue in fairness to you.

I'm starting to sound like a borken record, so I'll give it a rest myself.
    I apologise if I've been getting on your back about it, I just felt what I was saying was merited, none of us want to have these things said about us, especially without evidence.

where i see bias I'll question and challenged it in return...if the thread was about soldiers being brainwashed then fair enough but it's about Israeli soldiers being brainwashed

:eek::eek::eek: !!!!

Look I'm not anti-Isreal. Anti the facist ideology of political Zionism, naturally.

The reason you think I am anti-Israeli is because I have started threads on from a quick glance (amongst other things)

• An American citizen getting run and murdered over by an IDF bulldozer.
    • An extra-Judicial killing by the Mossad in Dubai.
    • Isreal murdering 9 unarmed civilian peace-activists and injuring scores of of other innocent civilians on a boat.
    • The IDF behaving revoltingly murdering and torturing Arabs and taking trophy photos.
    • Proven IDF deception in the wake of the Mavi Marmara attack.
    Can't remember what else...Mossad links to the Times Square bomber (It is a CT forum after all).

The reason I think that you think that I am anti-semitic etc is that the ministry of truth has had their way with you. You can't accept that racially motivated murder and torture is racist (if the racism is committed by Israel). You can't call it a massacre when 9 innocent civilians are killed by elite commandos trapped on a boat at sea(if committed by Israel). I think you are unconsciously a Judeophile (not to be taken as an insult) and are conditioned to always see Israel as the victim, that is not meant personally, you are not alone. That is why you take umbrage if reality contradicts the conditioning that we have all undergone, it is inescapable, and your BBC documentary I am sure is part of that process. The BBC are directly responsible for the deaths of Gazans by refusing to broadcast the appeal of Palestinian charities in the wake of the Isreali caused humanitarian disaster in the wake of attack by the IDF on civilians and civilian infrastructure during castlead.

I'll watch it now.

No Given that most of the pictures have the faces blurred out I don't see this, as that wouldn't be possible. Though not sure if you're aware that Jew's and Arabs are from the same place.

Luckily their knecks, arms and hands aren't blurred and we can clearly see that the aggressor is white and the victim is brown.

You mean in South Africa where European descended whites ruled and controlled indigenous blacks? Seems like pure racism to me. Israel's treatment of the Palestinians is wrong but it's not racist. Unless I'm missing something.

South Africa
    Palestine where European descended whites ruled and controlled indigenous blacks semitic Arabs.

Whats the difference??? :confused::confused:

Maybe BB secretly loves Jewish people really.

What secret?

I have a great deal of empathy, respect and admiration for the Jewish people. Some of the greatest people living and dead have been Jewish, remarkable over-achievers.

In fact I strongly recommend you look into the work of the Jewish civil rights activist Isreal Shahak. A survivor of two concentration camps, and later Isreali citizen.

It is supremacy that I have a problem with.

I really don't know how you have concluded that criticism of an army unit, which by definition is inanimate and neutral and it is only by t aheir acts and nothing else that they can be judged (as I have done) is hate.

Those atrocious evil acts carried out are not representative of Judaism, it is representative of the IDF. I fear for the Jewish people, secular Zionism is the greatest enemy to relgious Jews and the ultimate survival of Israel itself IMO.

Please try to understand that you are sensitive to LEGITIMATE criticism of Israel and equate it automatically to anti-semitism because they have told you do. There is no other logical explanation.

• Advertisement

From Human Rights group B'Tselem

20090906_Soldiers_assault_Muhammad_Ides_in_a-Tuwani.JPG
    The soldier grabbed my arms from behind with force. He put his knee against my back. The officer said to me: “I killed four Gazans and you'll be the fifth.”

Before I answered or said anything, he gave me three hard, quick blows to the stomach with his rifle. I cried out in pain and felt I was losing my balance. The soldier kneed me in the back from behind. I fell to the ground, face down. I don't remember what happened after that. I think I was unconscious for about fifteen minutes, until somebody threw water on my face. When I awoke, I saw the officer checking the identity cards of the laborers, who were two or three meters from me. I saw the officer slap them all hard. He gave them back their identity cards and told them to get out of there.

Then the officer cut the handcuffs and told me to get into my car. He told me to follow the jeep to the checkpoint. I got into the car and sat behind the steering wheel. I was exhausted and my stomach hurt a lot. The officer got into the passenger's seat next to me, and another soldier sat in the back. The officer put the barrel of his rifle to my head and told me to start driving.

I drove about 100-150 meters. Before we even left the village, I felt I was about to lose consciousness again. I told the officer that I couldn't drive any further. He pulled up the hand brake and the car stopped. He yanked me to the seat next to the driver's seat, moved into the driver's seat, and began to drive. I don't remember what happened then. I only know that we were approaching the Shani (“Congo”) checkpoint. I woke up after somebody threw water onto my face again. I was at the checkpoint. The officer stopped the car. A Hammer jeep was parked in front of us. It was around 7:30 or 8:00.

The officer got out and opened the door next to where I was sitting. He got back into the driver's seat and kicked me hard, out of the car. I fell to the ground. The officer called to two soldiers in the Hammer to take me to a place where there was gravel, a few meters from the car. The two soldiers helped me get there. I wasn't able to walk and fell to the ground. The two soldiers kicked me in the stomach and back. I cried out and said to one of them: “Bastard, why are you beating me?”

The soldiers got real upset. They continued to kick me in the back and stomach for about ten minutes. I shouted loudly and asked them to stop. While I was lying there on the ground, the officer and the first soldier took pictures of me on their mobile phones.

And it gets worse for Muhammad. Continued http://www.btselem.org/english/testimonies/20090906_soldiers_assault_muhammad_ides_in_a-tuwani.asp

Ex IDF Pschyopath speaks.

'I would gladly kill Arabs - even slaughter them'

Eden Abergil, the former Israel Defense Forces soldier who has been criticized for publishing controversial images on Facebook, allegedly wrote on her Facebook page on Thursday that she would "gladly kill Arabs – even slaughter them."

Abergil responded on Facebook to an image in which a women was pasted instead of the Palestinian prisoners in the original images, saying that it was not funny and that she would not let anyone ruin her "perfect life."
    "I can't allow Arab lovers to ruin the perfect life I lead," she allegedly wrote. "I am not sorry and I don’t regret it."

"I am in favor of a Jewish-Zionist State," she added. "I defend what has been rightfully mine for ages," she wrote.

Referring to the possibility that the images could injure Israel's image in the international arena, Abergil said: "We will always be attacked. Whatever we do, we will always be attacked."

http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/i-would-gladly-kill-arabs-even-slaughter-them-1.309031?localLinksEnabled=false

Racist Pschyo bitch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭TalkieWalkie

i wouldn't bring her home to meet mom. :eek:

i wouldn't home to meet mom. :eek:

I would. She'd have her chucked off balcony quicker then sh!t off a stick!

(You've not met my mum :o)

Ex IDF Pschyopath speaks.

'I would gladly kill Arabs - even slaughter them'

Eden Abergil, the former Israel Defense Forces soldier who has been criticized for publishing controversial images on Facebook, allegedly wrote on her Facebook page on Thursday that she would "gladly kill Arabs – even slaughter them."

Abergil responded on Facebook to an image in which a women was pasted instead of the Palestinian prisoners in the original images, saying that it was not funny and that she would not let anyone ruin her "perfect life."
    "I can't allow Arab lovers to ruin the perfect life I lead," she allegedly wrote. "I am not sorry and I don’t regret it."

"I am in favor of a Jewish-Zionist State," she added. "I defend what has been rightfully mine for ages," she wrote.

Referring to the possibility that the images could injure Israel's image in the international arena, Abergil said: "We will always be attacked. Whatever we do, we will always be attacked."

http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/i-would-gladly-kill-arabs-even-slaughter-them-1.309031?localLinksEnabled=false

Racist Pschyo bitch.

I've met Israelis, not many here, but met loads travelling in India a few years ago, and they are by and large suffering from some kind of PTSD - no I'm not medically trained I hasten to add! Just saying that from experience, from seeing how they behave with other travellers but especially the locals, and from the ones I did/could talk to and opened up a bit. One guy I met had faked depression to get off military service, he said. He was actually alright ... others weren't, they seriously weren't.

Sad thing is I reckon is that more than anything a lot of these people really do need help. Like ok maybe amongst her peers it's perfectly normal, but this Abergil carryon with her trophy fotos and facebook has gotta be a symptom of some kind of serious psychiatric disorder ... I dunno.

I just think end of the day nobody should have to put through a warzone like that, on both sides.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

Glad this thread speaks for itself guys,you did great work showing what these psychopathic racist idf brain washed pos are really like to other people.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

digme wrote: »
    Glad this thread speaks for itself guys,you did great work showing what these psychopathic racist idf brain washed pos are really like to other people.

I'm not sure what you're saying?

Are you suggesting that the people trying to rationalise why these soldiers did these things rather than fantasising about assaulting them in a dark alley, somehow shows that we are brainwashed?

or just thanking the OP for raising the topic?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

yekahs wrote: »
    I'm not sure what you're saying?

Are you suggesting that the people trying to rationalise why these soldiers did these things rather than fantasising about assaulting them in a dark alley, somehow shows that we are brainwashed?

or just thanking the OP for raising the topic?
    Truth hurts,tough titty is what im saying and no amount of bs will show them coming out smelling of roses.And thanking the op as well of course.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

I think the images of soldiers posing beside prisoners, and maybe even beside injured/dead people, is an illustration of a very common mentality of people in their position. There would not be any need for brainwashing to elicit such an attitude from many people. The Stanford Prison experiment is a famous example of this same sort of thing.
    I don't think that all soldiers/policemen/prison wardens etc develop this sort of mindset. I do think that it is likely to become the dominant culture in an organisation if the members are given too much power over a group of people, and if the group being controlled are dehumanised in any way.

edit: It's a total cliche to say it, but it's true: Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely.

The footage is very interesting... Firstly it shows the Israelis tried to use paint-ball guns from boats and were beaten back. Then it shows they came back and the whole thing went to shít. It also has an Israeli commander saying they shouldn't have come back the second time, it was a mistake. As I said this attack was wrong and a fúckup but it doesn't look like they planned to kill anyone. No consolation but no massacre either.

I haven't dodged giving my opinion on the documentary, I tried watching it just now but I'm too tired to give it my full attention. Aside from the blatant deception I will point out one thing that is on topic to this thread.

The chief IDF cheerleader in the Panorama documentary seems to be IDF reserve (former?) general and the man in charge of the IDF investigation/whitewash into the flotilla massacre General Gioria Eiland.

Maybe you will be more likely to remember his face?

site_1_rand_1987902771_israel_giora_eiland_100713_l_aap.jpg

Lets see if General Eiland is a pschyopath?
    Writing for an INSS publication set to come out this week...Eiland recommends preemptive action: that Israel pass a clear message to the Lebanese government, as soon as possible, stating that in the next war, the Lebanese army will be destroyed, as will the civilian infrastructure.

"People won't be going to the beach in Beirut while Haifa residents are in shelters," he writes.

While Eisenkot and Siboni deal primarily with striking Shi'ite strongholds, Eiland sees Lebanon's infrastructure as a primary target, in a plan highly reminiscent of the one proposed by then-IDF chief of staff Dan Halutz, which was eventually shot down by U.S. opposition.
    http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/analysis-idf-plans-to-use-disproportionate-force-in-next-war-1.254954

He wants to commit war crimes against a civilian population. He wants to collectively punish the WHOLE of Lebanon - every man, woman and child and their schools, homes"destroyed".

How many did Dr Shipman kill? 200 odd? A drop in the ocean to what he desires. Definite pschyopath for my money.

So why is a pschyopath who advocates the slaughter of innocent civilians who Israel considers an enemy running an investigation into the slaughter of innocent civilians who israel considers and enemy? Doesn't equate to justice does it?

Also from theat Haaretz article another racist IDF psychopath for my money Gadi Eisenkot:
    In an interview Friday with the daily Yedioth Ahronoth, Eisenkot presented his "Dahiyah Doctrine," under which the IDF would expand its destructive power beyond what it demonstrated two years ago against the Beirut suburb of Dahiyah, considered a Hezbollah stronghold.

"We will wield disproportionate power against every village from which shots are fired on Israel, and cause immense damage and destruction. From our perspective, these are military bases," he said. "This isn't a suggestion. This is a plan that has already been authorized."

Herr Eisenkot is also advocating mass-murder of civilians and collective punishment. 10/10 on the Nazi pschyo rating here.

Before people start banging on about the right to defend herself (which I agree with unflinchingly)...blah...blah...blah I have to point out Herr Eisenkot is full of ****, which if you could just start to fact check what IDF officials say you would realise that 9 times out of 10 it is deception.

I'll show ya.

His excuse for doing this to Dahiya and promises more in the "plan" that has "already been authorised".

dahiya.jpg

Before and After The IDF ATTACK BELOW

dahiyacomparison.jpg

They promise to EXPAND on this!!!

To backtrack according to the IDF Lebanon/Hezbollah must take the blame themselves for this war crime because Hezbollah (only:edited to) routinely fire rockets from civilian areas.

Everyone already knows that right?

Its a shame the reality and truth is far less known.

From a Human Rights Watch Report:
    Human Rights Watch did not find evidence, however, that the deployment of Hezbollah forces in Lebanon routinely or widely violated the laws of war, as repeatedly alleged by Israel.

We did not find, for example, that Hezbollah routinely located its rockets inside or near civilian homes. Rather, we found strong evidence that Hezbollah had stored most of its rockets in bunkers and weapon storage facilities located in uninhabited fields and valleys.

Similarly, while we found that Hezbollah fighters launched rockets from villages on some occasions, and may have committed shielding, a war crime, when it purposefully and repeatedly fired rockets from the vicinity of UN observer posts with the possible intent of deterring Israeli counterfire, we did not find evidence that Hezbollah otherwise fired its rockets from populated areas. The available evidence indicates that in the vast majority of cases Hezbollah fighters left populated civilian areas as soon as the fighting started and fired the majority of their rockets from pre-prepared positions in largely unpopulated valleys and fields outside villages.

Israeli officials have made the serious allegation that Hezbollah routinely used “human shields” to immunize its forces from attack and thus bears responsibility for the high civilian toll in Lebanon. Apart from its position near UN personnel, Human Rights Watch found only a handful of instances of possible shielding behind civilians, but nothing to suggest there was widespread commission of this humanitarian law violation or any Hezbollah policy encouraging such practices. These relatively few cases do not begin to account for the Lebanese civilians who died under Israeli attacks.

When examining the practice of shielding, it is important to distinguish the serious humanitarian law violation of human shielding—the intentional use of civilians or other protected individuals to shield a military objective from attack—from the separate violation of endangering the civilian population by unnecessarily carrying out military operations in proximity to populated areas. We documented a number of instances where Hezbollah’s actions endangered the civilian population but we did not find evidence that such practices were done with the intent of using civilians as shields.

http://www.hrw.org/reports/2007/lebanon0907/8.htm#_Toc175028490

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

To backtrack according to the IDF Lebanon/Hezbollah must take the blame themselves for this war crime because Hezbollah only fire rockets from civilian areas

They said that? I don't think so.

alastair wrote: »
    They said that? I don't think so.

Think again.

They said very little else. It was only a couple of years ago, can't you rememember?

This is from the Human Rights Watch link alone I posted above.
    Israeli officials have repeatedly accused Hezbollah of using the Lebanese civilian population as “human shields” by deploying their forces—fighters, weapons, and equipment—in civilian areas for the purpose of deterring IDF attack. On many occasions, Israeli officials blamed these alleged shielding practices as the primary cause for Lebanese civilian deaths. The Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs website carries a typical statement:

The Hizbullah terrorists in Lebanon have purposely hidden themselves and stockpiled their missiles in residential areas, thus endangering the surrounding populations. Indeed, many of the missiles recently fired at Israel were stored and launched from or near private homes, commandeered by Hizbullah terrorists wishing to shield their actions behind civilians in order to thwart Israel’s response.106

Similarly, in response to the July 30 Israeli Air Force strike on the village of Qana that killed 27 people, IDF Chief of Staff Dan Halutz blamed Hezbollah for the deadly incident, stating “The Hezbollah organization places Lebanese civilians as a defensive shield between itself and us while the IDF places itself as a defensive shield between the citizens of Israel and Hezbollah’s terror. That is the principal difference between us.”107 On July 19, the IDF stated that “Hezbollah terrorists have turned southern Lebanon into a war zone, and are operating near population centers there, using civilians as human shields.”108 On the same day, the Israeli ambassador to the United Nations, Dan Gillerman, told CNN: “We are trying to minimize hurting civilians, but when Hezbollah uses civilians as human shields, sometimes civilians will get hurt.”109

People should be aware of these fabrications and deceptions when israel finally gets it next war with Lebanon it is itching for. Only last month the IDF has been repeating its lies. I guarantee you - civilians will die and the IDF will claim it is unfortunate but Hezbollah were firing rockets from the civilian locations.

Here are some IDF human shields

Look at the kids bound right arm and you'll see the tip of a rifle coming out

11f20c3afbdd0bf39ad18eb61a3ed790.jpg

zion18.jpg

fadi_shahar1.jpg

20051101_HS.jpg

Killing-Innocents-Wrong-e.jpg

Think again.

They said very little else. It was only a couple of years ago, can't you rememember?

rememember?

I heard them claim that it happened all right - and they made much mileage out of that claim (and note that no-one disputes that it did happen to some degree) - but I never heard tham say that Hizbullah only fire rockets from civilian areas.

rememember?

I heard them claim that it happened all right - and they made muin ch mileage out of that claim (and note that no-one disputes that it did happen to some degree) - but I never heard tham say that Hizbullah only fire rockets from civilian areas.

Ah ffs. Are you justifying the mass slaughter of civilians? What is your point? Are you in your infinite knowledge better able to judge the situation than HRW who had men on the ground? Please tell me what your point is. Routinely would have been a better word choice admittedly but it changes nothing in the overall context.

You intentionally represented my statements purposely and I didn't even mention it until now.

I Said
    Me, I'd rather turn the gun on myself than pose mockingly over someone I'd just killed. Then I am not a pschyopath http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=67517896&postcount=63

You Quoted this exactly and in an dishonest effort to make me look suicidal you responded with in 2 seperate posts

I'd suggest that would be an indication of some form of mental illness, maybe even psychosis.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=67518131&postcount=65
    Anything about those who would rather kill themselves than be seen in a photo? (ie those 'losing contact with reality').
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=67518420&postcount=74
    You see how dishonest you've been? I said I'd rather kill myself than take the life of another innocent human being. You know this because you quoted me on it. You've then gone onto transform this into someone "who would rather kill themselves than be seen in a photo".

Then you went onto expand on your nasty lies
    There's always option C. Wherein a general knowledge of mental health issues would inform the connection between stated suicidal thoughts and psychosis.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=67518744&postcount=86

A dishonest, lying, pedantic, amateur quack is not a great combination.

A dishonest, lying, pedantic, amateur quack is not a great combination.

So… not disputing that you misrepresented the IDF's statements on rocket firing locations then?

So… not disputing that you misrepresented the IDF's statements on rocket firing locations then?

For your benefit I have edited the post.
    To backtrack according to the IDF Lebanon/Hezbollah must take the blame themselves for this war crime because Hezbollah (only:edited to) routinely fire rockets from civilian areas.

Tell me how this makes the slightest difference to the Israeli response mass-murder and destruction committed onto the Lebanese people.

If you can't, please tell me what your point was to begin with. All I am seeing is pedantry.

For your benefit I have edited the post.

For my benefit? - no interest in the truth of the matter then? You're clearly a man who tends towards hyperbole, but when you make **** up, it undermines whatever argument you're trying to make. The irony of complaining about 'blatant deception' when you engage in that sort of game shouldn't be lost on anyone. That's my point.

For my benefit? - no interest in the truth of the matter then? You're clearly a man who tends towards hyperbole, but when you make **** up, it undermines whatever argument you're trying to make. The irony of complaining about 'blatant deception' when you engage in that sort of game shouldn't be lost on anyone. That's my point.

You make me :)

It was for your special pedantic needs.

I have asked you what difference "only" and "routinely" makes to the context of what I have said.
    That being the intentional mass slaughter of Lebanese civilians and the destruction of their homes by the IDF. "only" and "routinely" both are massive lies by the IDF used to justify their mass slaughter. In fact if they didn't try to justify it in some way that it is an unquestionablw war crime. That being the intentional mass slaughter of Lebanese civilians and the destruction of their homes by the IDF.

You failed to respond.

I have pointed out where you have intentionally distorted my statements to portray me negatively.

You failed to respond.

I have asked you if you are attempting to justify the IDF's mass-slaughter of civilians.

You failed to respond.

These are the facts of the matter - IDF repeatedly lied about Hezbollah routinely using human shields when firing their rockets. The IDF did this to justify firing cluster bombs on civilians and levelling a whole town of civilians, murdering hundreds of men, women and children.

I ask you again do you justify this in anyway?

Seems to me you have no argument other than ad-hominen attacks, pedantry and distortions and fabrications. Pretty desperate stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭TMoreno

http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/i-would-gladly-kill-arabs-even-slaughter-them-1.309031

"I am in favor of a Jewish-Zionist State," she added. "I defend what has been rightfully mine for ages," she wrote

Anti semitic conspiracy theory again? Give me a break

Advertisement