Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IDF Creating Mind Controlled Pschyopaths? - CONTAINS DISTURBING IMAGES!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,486 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Di0genes wrote: »
    Again source?

Are you fo real?
    Why don't you start with the Torah, then the Bible and while your'e at it the Qur'an?

Why don't you reply to the most recent post I made replying to you?

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

By way of explanation to people who have a hard time understanding things THIS IS NOT AN anti-JEW THREAD. Nowhere have I even suggested that ALL IDF SOLIDERS ARE PSCHYOPATHS. If they had bothered to read the thread without thinking "what would Abe Foxman say" they would realise that the highly revolting shots were released by a group of former IDF, ISRAELI JEWS.

This is their site:
    http://www.shovrimshtika.org/about_e.asp

Read it. Learn something.

Their purpose is to show that this anti-human behaviour is commonplace in the IDF.

Me, I'd rather turn the gun on myself than pose mockingly over someone I'd just killed. Then I am not a pschyopath (can't even spell it). Nobody I know would do such a thing. It is totally beyond my comprehension how anyone could do such a thing to another human being. Now if these sickening acts are everday events from a single group of people it suggests to me that there is something fundamentally wrong with this groups thinking as we are all born alike.

It is nothing about religion, nationality or anything else. It is about trying to understand evil acts.

Diogenes, Meglome I think your energies would be better served opposing these twisted and animalistic acts rather than someone who has highlighted them.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

nullzero wrote: »
    It's pretty much to duty of any member of any religion, judaism included to convert non believers and to shun (in some cases justify killing) those who will not convert.

Actually judaism is pretty much opposed to religious proselytization and missionary work. It's not a central aspect to the religion at all.

Me, I'd rather turn the gun on myself than pose mockingly over someone I'd just killed. Then I am not a pschyopath (can't even spell it).

I'd suggest that would be an indication of some form of mental illness, maybe even psychosis.

nullzero wrote: »
    Jewish doesn't equal a race of people.
    If you're going to accuse him of discriminating against Jewish people I believe the term you're looking for is xenophobia.

Xenophobia is directed towards anyone outside your own goup and is obviously not the term he's looking for. Racism is just fine, or bigotry if it's a purely religious bias. Jews can be defined through either religion or ethnicity, and ethnic discrimination is synonymous with racial discrimination:
    In this Convention, the term "racial discrimination" shall mean any distinction, exclusion, restriction or preference based on race, colour, descent, or national or ethnic origin which has the purpose or effect of nullifying or impairing the recognition, enjoyment or exercise, on an equal footing, of human rights and fundamental freedoms in the political, economic, social, cultural or any other field of public life.
    http://www2.ohchr.org/english/law/cerd.htm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Um seriously source? No. Seriously source.

Um seriously, answer the question and I'll give my source, from the horses mouth actually, No seriously answer the question, and I'll give my source.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Swing and a miss? hehe
    Have no idea what the point of the last few pages were but to totally pull the thread off topic.
    I think that the IDF did create these psychopathic soldiers.
    I would need serious convincing as to any other source for this kind of conduct within its ranks.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

Yeah there has been a lot of Beduoins, who the IDF have ever so gently been ethnically cleansing from the Negev desert in last two weeks.

At this point I'd last to request from the moderators, as suggested in Feedback that Diogenes doesn't post in this thread any further unless he posts on topic.

He refuses to answer any on topic questions, brings up random **** to take the thread off topic and is making slurs against me which I am prepared to ignore and not respond in kind.

I agree, and what pisses me off is the way certain people here use the Jewish faith as some kind of trump card, as if just the word 'Jew' will win their every argument, however ridiculous, or deter people from following sensitive lines of inquiry.

There's nothing to suggest the religious faith of the soldiers in those pictures, or even if they practice a faith, they are IDF and that's it.

The op does not state what religion they are either, and makes no allusions either way. What we can perhaps say with relative safety is that they are Zionists, which is a movement comprised of people of various religions, and atheists alike.

What anybody, with an ounce of sanity could certainly say is that these soldiers are very disturbed. I would not want them anywhere near me or my kids, put it that way, never mind walking down my steet with a loaded rifle.

alastair wrote: »
    I'd suggest that would be an indication of some form of mental illness, maybe even psychosis.

I'd suggest you don't know what you are talking about. If you are interested in finding out I suggest you read this: On Killing: The Psychological Cost of Learning to Kill in War and Society by LT Col Grossman. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_Killing:_The_Psychological_Cost_of_Learning_to_Kill_in_War_and_Society If you did you'd realise that soliders didn't want to fire at the enemy, they didn't want to kill them, even at risk of their own lives. Only 15% (Pschyopaths?) shot to kill. This was up to WWII, by Vietnam this was up to 90% due to conditioning programmes.

But thanks for bringing that up. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

Im just wondering are you a mental health professional?

• Advertisement

http://www.serendipity.li/bush/ponerology_preview.pdf

This looks quite interesting to me. I don't expect anyone else to read it, just wanted to share it just in case. It is the study of evil used for political purposes.

Had a quick look:D will try get around to it eventually is a little late for me to start reading a book tonight though)

I'd suggest you don't know what you are talking about. If you are interested in finding out I suggest you read this: On Killing: The Psychological Cost of Learning to Kill in War and Society by LT Col Grossman. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_Killing:_The_Psychological_Cost_of_Learning_to_Kill_in_War_and_Society If you did you'd realise that soliders didn't want to fire at the enemy, they didn't want to kill them, even at risk of their own lives. Only 15% (Pschyopaths?) shot to kill. This was up to WWII, by Vietnam this was up to 90% due to conditioning programmes.

Anything about those who would rather kill themselves than be seen in a photo? (ie those 'losing contact with reality').

I think you're right. The vast majority of people do not start off like soldiers in these fotos, they end up like this through conditioning/programming. I'm sure the military after WWII did their homework alright. I heard it was around 15% killshot, of which around 10% were psychopaths, and it was whatever aspects of training or combat situations, which had turned the remaining 5% that they were particularly interested in.

WakeUp wrote: »
    Im just wondering are you a mental health professional?

??????????????

A simple yes or no will do, thanks. Should we be calling you Dr. Al?....

Law student, imo

I heard it was around 15% killshot, of which around 10% were psychopaths, and it was whatever aspects of training or combat situations, which had turned the remaining 5% that they were particularly interested in.

There a pretty good review of the notional 15% WWII fire rate here. Seems a pretty shaky set of stats, and the point about the Milgram study undermining the notion of an innate unwillingness to do harm makes much sense.

??????????????

A simple yes or no will do, thanks. Should we be calling you Dr. Al?....

You've no interest in BB's medical qualifications then?

Any chance you could answer my question please Alastair..Are you a mental health professional?..

You've no interest in BB's medical qualifications then?

Im interested in yours because of the comment you made simple yes or no will do, thanks.

• Advertisement

Im interested in yours because of the comment you made simple yes or no will do, thanks.

No interest in this comment then?
    What I take from that is that they have more pschyopathic tendencies.

No interest in this comment then?

Im particularly interested in your comment actually as Ive mentioned, think it is three times now at this stage Ive asked you about it and your still dodging the question...

You said....

That is quite some suggestion in all honesty so Im thinking who does this fella think he is to say that to BB, it would suggest one of two things to me. Im going to make it easy for you and give you two options, a) & b) all you have do is pick one.

a) I am a qualified mental health professional and I made the above comment in full knowledge of what I am talking about.

b) I havent a clue what Im talking about, some would say Im talking through my hole and that I turned a figure of speech completely on its head to make a snide remark, Ive no knoweldge in the field/s of either mental illness or pyschosis & I have no idea what Im on about in general.

fairly simple a or b will do thanks, Im going to bed now because its late I look forward to hearing from you tomorrow, night now.

There a pretty good review of the notional 15% WWII fire rate here. Seems a pretty shaky set of stats, and the point about the Milgram study undermining the notion of an innate unwillingness to do harm makes much sense.

Yeah, it's just what I heard as regards the stats, and that it's also roughly the going rate for civilians (as regards psychopaths), not sure, what I am quite sure about is that the vast majority of people are born with a clean slate - we don't all (obviously) go around behaving like the soldiers in those fotos, so something was done/happened to them to make them that way.

Military service is pretty much mandatory for all Israelis. So suggesting that IDF service makes you psychotic is suggesting most Israelis are psychotic.

Not all Israeli's, some speak about the guilt they feel years later, and are shunned by most of their peer's for speaking out, some quite enjoy the oppertunity to shoot Palestinian's, push them around, bully them with the knowledge that they can do as they wish mostly, take for instance the IDF shooting the farmer working in the field, cold blooded murder.
    Indoctrinating Israeli Youths to Be Warriors
    Today, militarism is a "cardinal aspect of Israeli society," its quintessential element under the 1986 National Defence Service Law, requiring all Jewish Israeli citizens and permanent residents to serve - men and women, with exemptions only for Orthodox Jews, educational inadequacy, health, family considerations, married or pregnant women or those with children, criminals, and other considerations at the Defense Ministry's discretion. In addition, most Israeli leaders are former high-ranking IDF officers, politics and the military being inextricably connected.
    http://palestinechronicle.com/view_article_details.php?id=15873

Then you have the SHMINISTIM, brave young Israeli's that know right from wrong, or more precisely Have a Conscience.
    ISRAEL'S YOUNG CONSCIENTIOUS OBJECTORS. The Shministim are Israeli high school students who have been imprisoned for refusing to serve in an army that occupies the Palestinian Territories. December 18, 2008 marked the launch date of a global campaign to release them from jail. SHMINISIM 2010: A new Shministim letter has been drafted for 2010, and 88 Israeli young people have signed it. The letter, addressed to Prime Minister Netanyahu, slams the Occupation and asks, “Can military rule of a civilian population be considered anything other than a dictatorship?” To learn about this new class of conscientious refusers, go here.
    http://december18th.org/

Then some who have done duty, "Break the Silence" and speak out, these people took it upon themselves to speak out, they would be seen by many of their own families as traitors, life would be so much easier for them to say nothing, these I would not call psychopaths, it's the one's who actively enjoy killing, and if you teach a class of 30 children from young the values they should have, it's easy to get a generation bar a few to follow the indoctrination, really creating psychopaths, some may just have been psychopaths anyway by nature, some are "Taught" to think of death and destruction as their job and then have an indifferent approach to human life, be it man, woman or child, once they're "our" enemies.

But all armies want people to fight and kill on order, and most people under attack will defend with 100%, but when you realise your actually part of the aggressing force who started this sh1t to begin with, you simply cannot give 100%, the U.S. army were concerned about the amount of soldiers who will miss a human on purpose, the percentage was lowish of active soldiers who would actually pull the trigger of an "enemy" while the "enemie's" head or body was in the crosshairs, enemy can be man, woman or child.

Even the act of taking a life is a life changing experience, but get's easier with a few under the belt and the "gratification" shown for such act's, the boy's trying to "Beat" each other's score, and thrown from "Bushwack, Alabama" to the street's of Baghdad under false illusion of flowers and greatful people, to dodging bullets soldiers have to kill or be killed, and the trauma will produce a high percentage of mentally scarred human being's, just look at any homeless man in any state of the USA and a VERY high percentage will be Vietnam vet's, traumatised by memories of act's they carried out cause it was the right thing to do, or it was their job.
    America, take a look at a bio of any military person, his character record, you will mostly see, " He is such a loving caring man, very respectable, great citizen, served in the military most his life, blah, blah", "served in the military reads to me like "He's a trained killer and probably killed a little or a lot on orders from on high, without questioning the reason why he should or would do this"

Im particularly interested in your comment actually as Ive mentioned, think it is three times now at this stage Ive asked you about it and your still dodging the question...

You said....

That is quite some suggestion in all honesty so Im thinking who does this fella think he is to say that to BB, it would suggest one of two things to me. Im going to make it easy for you and give you two options, a) & b) all you have do is pick one.

a) I am a qualified mental health professional and I made the above comment in full knowledge of what I am talking about.

b) I havent a clue what Im talking about, some would say Im talking through my hole and that I turned a figure of speech completely on its head to make a snide remark, Ive no knoweldge in the field/s of either mental illness or pyschosis & I have no idea what Im on about in general.

fairly simple a or b will do thanks, Im going to bed now because its late I look forward to hearing from you tomorrow, night now.

There's always option C. Wherein a general knowledge of mental health issues would inform the connection between stated suicidal thoughts and psychosis.

If I pointed out the litany of typos in your post, should I expect queries on my english lit qualifications?

meglome wrote: »
    However I fail to see how these Jewish soldier are better or worse than any from many other army's over the years.

Over the year's I'm sure they had people speaking out about what was going on, USA 60's a recent example, they had no internet then and I'm sure everybody was talking about solely USA troop's and their crimes at that time, or the numerous british travel's on slaughter holiday's over the years, including their trips here, in 1915 we were at the mercy of british armed forces, no internet then either, forums like this would have been filled with threads denouncing the british at that time.

Move on a few decades and we got the interweb, we look around and we notice one dirty bolllox after robbing some land, slaughtering the innocent inhabitants and treating them as sub human at best, on a seemingly unabated mission of destruction and inhumanity, locking them in, staving, and every other concievable inhumanity possible thrown at them.

Now it's gonna cause a stir dont you think and create a good topic to debate as thing's change day by day and it's very current and continuous.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

uprising2 wrote: »
    Move on a few decades and we got the interweb, we look around and we notice one dirty bolllox after robbing some land, slaughtering the innocent inhabitants and treating them as sub human at best, on a seemingly unabated mission of destruction and inhumanity, locking them in, staving, and every other concievable inhumanity possible thrown at them.

I'm still trying to see how this is actually worse than any other war or conflict in history. The only difference that i can see is people all have digital cameras and take photo's they probably wouldn't have otherwise. The Jews and the Arabs are not fond of each other in the main, both have done terrible things to the other. Conflict is dehumanising and always has been. So I'm perplexed by this thread really, there is no medical evidence whatsoever that the IDF is creating psychopaths and other than the normal 'The Jews dunnit' stuff I normally see in here I can't figure out why it's even been suggested over any other army or nation.

Of course none of that takes away from just how abhorrent I find the pictures.

I'm also somewhat amused some of you don't seem to notice that most of BB's threads make some allegation or derogatory implication about the Jews. And believe me this is coming from someone who doesn't support what Israel is doing for the most part.

The title of the thread is: "IDF Creating Mind Controlled Psychopaths?"

My simple answer without getting into the why's or how's is: "Yes they are."

If you want to start a thread on "Irananian Republican Guard creating mind controlled psychopaths", go ahead and people will reply to that topic, or "Do war's create mind controlled psychopaths" go ahead and people will reply.

Maybe Bomber is just fukking sick to his teeth of witnessing from afar the DAILY CONTINUOUS war crime's, slaughter and utter destruction of a people, that AREN'T allowed any help from the outside world, while other countries are decried daily by the BIG BOYS for crimes against their people that are not half as bad as the situation in Gaza, Myanmar for instance, N.Korea another example, while I also hate these regimes, I hate all regimes that keep their people under subjection, but I just can't help noticing that if such regime is a "Friend" of USA then it's terrorist's that are being held at bay, if the regime is a member of the "Axis of Evil" then they are "Evil Dictators" who MURDER their own brave people fighting aggression. Total Hypocricy.

The media spin does loop the loop's for Israel, ignoring dispicable act's by the IDF and focusing on minor BS stories against the ":eek:TERRORIST'S:eek:", and how the IDF were forced to fire some US made rockets at groups of terrorist's some of whom are little boy's and girl's playing outside.

Part 2
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbqXzXkOud4&feature=related

Part 3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gm46Hd9ONVc&feature=related

Part 4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVXmlAAUW8w&feature=related

Part 5
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muoxobXdlRE&feature=related

Part 6
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySTPawBVMlo&feature=related

Part 7
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EujeQUmv00M&feature=related

Maybe Bomber doesn't like this sh1t, I know i Don't.

Or this

Or this

Or this

Or this

meglome wrote: »
    I'm also somewhat amused some of you don't seem to notice that most of BB's threads make some allegation or derogatory implication about the Jews. And believe me this is coming from someone who doesn't support what Israel is doing for the most part.

I agreed with the rest of your post but yet again your making allegations that are based on no more than your opinions.
    Why keep taking the thread off topic?

• Advertisement

There's always option C. Wherein a general knowledge of mental health issues would inform the connection between stated suicidal thoughts and psychosis.

If I pointed out the litany of typos in your post, should I expect queries on my english lit qualifications?

This is off topic and utter pedantry. Also, once again you're not discussing the topic and insulting other users.
    Would you like to join us in the discussion, or are you happier taking pot shots?

Advertisement