Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IDF Creating Mind Controlled Pschyopaths? - CONTAINS DISTURBING IMAGES!

Options
  • 17-08-2010 1:54pm
    Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭

In the news today.
    Jerusalem (CNN) -- A former Israeli soldier has posted photos of herself on Facebook posing in front of blindfolded Palestinian prisoners, prompting harsh reactions.
    The former soldier, identified online as "Eden from Ashdod" in Israel, is seen smiling sitting on a blast barrier next to a blindfolded man. In another picture she is sitting in front of three blindfolded Palestinians, one with his hands tied in front of him.
    The photos have since been taken down from her Facebook site, but Israeli media reports the photos were labeled "IDF -- best time of my life."
    http://edition.cnn.com/2010/WORLD/meast/08/16/israel.soldier.scandal/index.html?hpt=T2#fbid=fVVxKafHi-h&wom=false
    tumblr_l77wmehg4w1qah58y.jpeg?w=500&h=494
    ricks.israel.palestinian.prisoner.cnn.640x360.jpg

IDF soliders don't even suffer from PTSD after they have attacked civilians.
    Today’s Israeli National News Service quoted a study on PTSD from BaMachaneh, the Israeli version of Stars and Stripes stating that IDF soldiers don’t get PTSD due to combat, making them vastly superior to their American counterparts. The IDF study cites that up to 30% of American veterans and active duty alike, suffer flashbacks, outbursts of anger and a host of other symptoms which do not plague Jews who are subjected to similar combat circumstances
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2010/07/24/gordon-duff-israel-claims-no-ptsd-in-idf-jews-immune-to-mental-illness/

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

They don't suffer from it as they believe what they're doing is their duty.
    They're brain washed from a young age.I noticed in the second photo the poor young fella seems like her little pet project,she looks at him with her head raised up like she's royalty and he's a just another piece of filth.

To answer your question, these kids are most definitely brainwashed psychopaths, especially when it comes to Palestinians.She actually beleives she did nothing wrong.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

You did notice that the entire article refutes the assumption that the don't suffer PTSD, didn't you?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,220 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Manchurian Candidates are myth better left for the silver screen.

After reading the article in full it seems what they're getting at is they don't suffer from it because they're not in they're same types of situations as the americans are.Also morally the isrealis believe what they are doing is their right or duty under god.Judaism is a faith based on race, ethnicity and nationalism,sounds pretty dam racist to me.

Blue lagoon is this below true?
    Unlike military personnel, insurgents or terrorists from Israel or remote areas of Afghanistan, American soldiers a barrage of conflicting ideas, especially when free of the highly edited “mothering” of Uncle Sam. While Israel has a tradition of valuing her troops, Americans have had mixed views of those protecting them, quick to blame troops when wars don’t go well or cost too much, quick to abandon POW’s, “John McCain style” at the end of each war and quick to shun combat vets as “damaged goods” as soon as the fighting is over.
    Israel doesn’t do this.
    Israeli’s returning from service, though Israel has never fought a protracted conflict, have, not only job guarantees and full socialized medicine but extensive subsidy for education, housing and subsistence for life, even without disability or even wartime service at all. The United States pays this for Israeli troops but won’t pay this for their own, American soldiers, some of whom have spent 4 or more years deployed.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Di0genes wrote: »
    You did notice that the entire article refutes the assumption that the don't suffer PTSD, didn't you?

Hahhhhh

Yes but on much lower levels than expected. What I take from that is that they have more pschyopathic tendencies.

• Advertisement

In the face of Isreali denials that this nazi-like behaviour is typical a human rights group Breaking The Silence
    Breaking the Silence is an organization of veteran Israeli soldiers that collects testimonies of soldiers who served in the Occupied Territories during the Second Intifadah. Soldiers who serve in the Territories are witness to, and participate in military actions which change them immensely. Cases of abuse towards Palestinians, looting, and destruction of property have been the norm for years, but are still excused as military necessities, or explained as extreme and unique cases.

Our testimonies portray a different and grim picture of questionable orders in many areas regardind Palestinian civilians. These demonstrate the depth of corruption which is spreading in the Israeli military. While this reality which is known to Israeli soldiers and commanders exists in Israel's back yard, Israeli society continues to turn a blind eye, and to deny that which happens in its name.

Discharged soldiers who return to civilian life discover the gap between the reality which they encountered in the Territories , and the silence which they encounter at home. In order to become a civilian again, soldiers are forced to ignore their past experiences. Breaking the Silence voices the experiences of those soldiers, in order to force Israeli society to address the reality which it created.
    http://www.shovrimshtika.org/about_e.asp

Have setup a Facebook account showing the pschyothic, Nazi behaviour of other IDF soliders on duty.

39893_148922401801484_100000511753771_395363_5460678_n.jpg

46001_148969901796734_100000511753771_395595_1858634_n.jpg

46001_148969905130067_100000511753771_395596_3523999_n.jpg

44426_148923098468081_100000511753771_395369_6863865_n.jpg

44426_148923095134748_100000511753771_395368_205887_n.jpg

44426_148923085134749_100000511753771_395365_5657947_n.jpg

39893_148922405134817_100000511753771_395364_4601543_n.jpg

39893_148922391801485_100000511753771_395360_2233587_n.jpg

39893_148922395134818_100000511753771_395361_5261205_n.jpg

40355_119804521403492_100001218343770_153856_4236178_n.jpg

36834_119804601403484_100001218343770_153857_4174911_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

I think their resistance to Post traumatic stress syndrome or whatever it was is not due to being Jewish as such.but maybe more the conditioning that goes into certain religions,army preperation and so on.
    Soldiers are made imo.Israeli soldiers are some of the best in the world at many things.
    Their hand to hand combat from what i hear is one of the most renowned for self defense and killing.Maybe its the same with mental conditioning.
    About the pictures,the americans do this also.Im sure its happened in other wars too.
    Its part of the conditioning i believe that creates this type of comraderie.
    If you believe something or someone is evil or against you its much easier to embrace and join in celebration when defeating a supposed negative target.
    So ye i think they are creating psychopaths but that is war when it shows its face.
    You must kill people before you can judge their worth(they are not a person but an object).Or they maybe judge them like an upsetting image in the opposite mirror.Another soldier/fighter on the other side.
    Thats kind of why i think killing others on that level is a form of self hate and kind of side along the lines of Kymatica not because it makes scientific sense the whole documentary but the spirit of what they say is pretty much how i intuitively feel about all this stuff going on.

Hahhhhh

Yes but on much lower levels than expected. What I take from that is that they have more pschyopathic tendencies.

So you didn't read the article which pointed out that American Vets returning from Iraq and Afghanistan suffer from more combat stress for prolonged periods of time, so there is really no comparison.

So you didn't read the article which pointed out that American Vets returning from Iraq and Afghanistan suffer from more combat stress for prolonged periods of time, so there is really no comparison.
    Please don't dodge this question.

IDF soliders in the photos above displaying pschyopathic behaviour or not in your opinion?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Brown Bomber, just so you know, I edited the title to let people know there's some disturbing images. Don't want to upset anyone.

• Advertisement

Please don't dodge this question.

IDF soliders in the photos above displaying pschyopathic behaviour or not in your opinion?

Well seeing as I'm not a psychologist, and even if I was I don't think I could make a diagnosis of someone being a psychopath, from a photo. I dont know.

There's nothing there as bad as say from Abu Grab. Do you suppose Lynndie England is a psychopath?

Well seeing as I'm not a psychologist, and even if I was I don't think I could make a diagnosis of someone being a psychopath, from a photo. I dont know.

There's nothing there as bad as say from Abu Grab. Do you suppose Lynndie England is a psychopath?

So question dodged then. :eek: I'm Shocked.

Didn't ask you if you were a pschyologist or to make a diagnosis. I asked for your own opinion, I assume you have one. Here is a definition:
    Noun

psychopath (plural psychopaths)
    1. A person with a personality disorder indicated by a pattern of lying, cunning, manipulating, glibness, exploiting, heedlessness, arrogance, delusions of grandeur, sexual promiscuity, low self-control, disregard for morality, lack of acceptance of responsibility, callousness, and lack of empathy and remorse. Such an individual may be especially prone to violent and criminal offenses.
    2. A person diagnosed with antisocial or dissocial personality disorder.
    3. A person who has no moral conscience.
    4. A person who perpetrates especially gruesome or bizarre violent acts.

And yet you don't know if this definition corresponds to the acts below

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Joshua Jones

Are you for real? The abu Grab photos showed people who were ALIVE ffs. They posing over dead bodies in the pics above. THEY@RE CELEBRATING KILLING ANOTHER HUMAN BEING.

And again. Is lynndie_england.jpg woman a psychopath?

Torakx wrote: »
    I think their resistance to Post traumatic stress syndrome or whatever it was is not due to being Jewish as such.but maybe more the conditioning that goes into certain religions,army preperation and so on.
    Soldiers are made imo.Israeli soldiers are some of the best in the world at many things.
    Their hand to hand combat from what i hear is one of the most renowned for self defense and killing.Maybe its the same with mental conditioning.
    About the pictures,the americans do this also.Im sure its happened in other wars too.
    Its part of the conditioning i believe that creates this type of comraderie.
    If you believe something or someone is evil or against you its much easier to embrace and join in celebration when defeating a supposed negative target.
    So ye i think they are creating psychopaths but that is war when it shows its face.
    You must kill people before you can judge their worth(they are not a person but an object).Or they maybe judge them like an upsetting image in the opposite mirror.Another soldier/fighter on the other side.
    Thats kind of why i think killing others on that level is a form of self hate and kind of side along the lines of Kymatica not because it makes scientific sense the whole documentary but the spirit of what they say is pretty much how i intuitively feel about all this stuff going on.

Very Interesting. That is pretty much my take on it too. Well, except Israeli soliders being the best at certain things. Other than attacking civilians and killing Palestinian schoolchildren with sniper rifles. They haven't seen any active service since the 70's. I mean you seen the mess the IDF "elite" commandos made when they massacred those innocent civilians on the Mavi Marmara. An unarmed Ken O'Keefe tackled and disarmed a commando and when he was taken to be given medical aid below deck by the IHH he started crying.

I think some of it has to do with projectionism. No matter how indoctrinated they are by Zionist propoganda and supremacist Rabbis deep down they must know that Israel is a terrorist state. That is why all arabs are terrorists in the eyes of the Zionist and deserve to be humiliated in the most inhumane and dehumanising ways imaginable and killed if possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

And again. Is lynndie_england.jpg woman a psychopath?

Yes! going by the definition above I would say yes, but we're not talking about Abu here. Anybody, soldier or not that gets kicks out of sh1t like this ought to be thought of as a Psychopath, would you agree?

Answer the question and stop dodging as usual.

Israeli's are taught from birth that non jew's are not people, therefore they don't need to be thought of as people, especially the non jews, (barely)living close by who want their land back, they are thought of as one might think about a pestering fly, annoying you and landing near your dinner plate, splat it's gone......

Weak mind's can be easily led astray, and think what their told to think, no questions asked.

uprising2 wrote: »
    Y
    Israeli's are taught from birth that non jew's are not people, therefore they don't need to be thought of as people, especially the non jews,

Um seriously source? No. Seriously source.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Other than attacking civilians and killing Palestinian schoolchildren with sniper rifles. They haven't seen any active service since the 70's.

That's true - as long as you ignore the '82 Lebanon invasion (and 8 years of occupation), the '93 Lebanese conflict, the '96 Lebanese base attacks, and the 2006 Lebanese invasion.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Are you for real? The abu Grab photos showed people who were ALIVE ffs. They posing over dead bodies in the pics above. THEY@RE CELEBRATING KILLING ANOTHER HUMAN BEING.

voc_war_pris_1_pic_abu_ghraib_3.jpg

I think some of it has to do with projectionism. No matter how indoctrinated they are by Zionist propoganda and supremacist Rabbis deep down they must know that Israel is a terrorist state. That is why all arabs are terrorists in the eyes of the Zionist and deserve to be humiliated in the most inhumane and dehumanising ways imaginable and killed if possible.

Yes this has everything to do with projecting. Your projecting of your own racism.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

Thats kind of irrelevant imo to the main issues.
    All these acts are extremely negative and sureal to me.
    Thats why i asked about the religion maybe being a reason why they MIGHT have less of a bad reaction after events like this.

Torakx wrote: »
    Thats kind of irrelevant imo to the main issues.
    All these acts are extremely negative and sureal to me.
    Thats why i asked about the religion maybe being a reason why they MIGHT have less of a bad reaction after events like this.

Yes lets blame the jewish faith for all this. Lets forget about the fact that extremist muslims offer financial benefits to the surviving families of suicide bombers, and offer paradise to the bombers themselves. You really think soldiers who's friends and family can be blown up in by a suicide bomber in a pizzeria or on a bus, is going to sympathise with their "enemy"?

I'm not some ra ra cheerleader for Likud, but the level of debate here is pretty much jews bad, enemy of jews good.

One also wonders about how the author of this thread feels about the treatment of Brian Keenan or John McCartney.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

I'm the last person to defend many Israeli actions. But I don't think I'm the only one who's tired of your painting of pretty much all Jews as somehow evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,369 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Um seriously source? No. Seriously source.

Whilst I'm in no way anti jewish what uprising says is true to an extent.
    It's pretty much to duty of any member of any religion, judaism included to convert non believers and to shun (in some cases justify killing) those who will not convert. It's true of Christianity, Islam, you name the religion.

I feel I should qualify the above with a reminder that the Jews are not a race but members of a religion. There are many differing ethnic groups which are part of the Jewish community, commonly Jews are miss indentified as Semites, when that term clearly refers to all manners of peoples of arabic origin.

As for Isreal, thats a completely different issue altogether.
    Isreal is a state of Zionists, you don not have to be Jewish to qualify as a Zionist and many Jews are openly opposed to Zionism.
    Feels like I'm threading old ground.

As for the true context of the thread, I believe that soldiers that behave in this way are showing signs of phychotic tendancies at least.
    It's self evident that the military relies on rudimentary mind control techniques to control its personnel, soldiers do what they're told, they follow orders.
    It's not a natural thing to kill people and perhaps this behaviour is a manifestation of their inability to deal with the trauma caused by killing people for a living.
    I can only imagine what horrors we could have witnessed in past wars had we only possessed the technology to record it.

Glazers Out!

Yes this has everything to do with projecting. Your projecting of your own racism.

If you're going to accuse somebody of something as serious as racism it would a good idea to do your homework first.
    Zionism doesn't equal Jewish. Jewish doesn't equal a race of people.
    If you're going to accuse him of discriminating against Jewish people I believe the term you're looking for is xenophobia.

Glazers Out!

One also wonders about how the author of this thread feels about the treatment of Brian Keenan or John McCartney.

One wonders what that has to do with the topic at hand.
    I don't believe for one minute that anyone here is stupid enough to be outraged at one brand of dispicable beahviour and not at the other.

Glazers Out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

So question dodged then. :eek: I'm Shocked.

Didn't ask you if you were a pschyologist or to make a diagnosis. I asked for your own opinion, I assume you have one. Here is a definition:

And yet you don't know if this definition corresponds to the acts below

My God that is one shocking photo. Look at the big "hard" "men" of the IDF standing over that poor young girl that is a disgrace, they are a disgrace one of them has the end of his gun pointing at her neck. IDF Filth, bunch of fcking pussies behind it all, great at shooting women and children and hiding behind American supplied apaches & F16'S, and they call themselves men, yeah there real "hard".

WakeUp wrote: »
    My God that is one shocking photo. Look at the big "hard" "men" of the IDF standing over that poor young girl that is a disgrace, they are a disgrace one of them has the end of his gun pointing at her neck. IDF Filth, bunch of fcking pussies behind it all, great at shooting women and children and hiding behind American supplied apaches & F16'S, and they call themselves men, yeah there real "hard".
    what i wouldnt do to meet one of these lads in cork city on a night out on the lash, i'd beat the sh!t of of him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

nullzero wrote: »
    If you're going to accuse somebody of something as serious as racism it would a good idea to do your homework first.
    Zionism doesn't equal Jewish. Jewish doesn't equal a race of people.
    If you're going to accuse him of discriminating against Jewish people I believe the term you're looking for is xenophobia.

Most of the threads he starts are anti-Jewish. Every man, woman and child Jewish person on the planet must be involved given the scope of the conspiracy. Call it racism or xenophobia, I'm not fussy.

Advertisement