Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IDF Creating Mind Controlled Pschyopaths? - CONTAINS DISTURBING IMAGES!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,369 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

meglome wrote: »
    Most of the threads he starts are anti-Jewish. Every man, woman and child Jewish person on the planet must be involved given the scope of the conspiracy. Call it racism or xenophobia, I'm not fussy.

Does it outrage you?
    Call the ADL.

You can't go around accusing people of being racists based on nothing but opinion.

Glazers Out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭WakeUp

Most of the threads he starts are anti-Jewish. Every man, woman and child Jewish person on the planet must be involved given the scope of the conspiracy. Call it racism or xenophobia, I'm not fussy.

This thread is about the IDF which is the standing army of Israel lets get the facts strait here meglome that is what this thread is about. It isnt about being "jewish" or being anti- "jewish", the thread is about the IDF not about the civilians in Israel or their faith or what they believe in, dont believe in, whatever..this thread is about the IDF, Israels army.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

nullzero wrote: »
    Does it outrage you?
    Call the ADL.

Outraged? Nope. However it's not a very nice thing to see in people.
    You can't go around accusing people of being racists based on nothing but opinion.

Well I can't say for sure what motivates him however a large percentage of the threads he's involved in point some finger at 'The Jews'. It's all here on boards.ie for all to see.

WakeUp wrote: »
    This thread is about the IDF which is the standing army of Israel lets get the facts strait here meglome that is what this thread is about. It isnt about being "jewish" or being anti- "jewish", the thread is about the IDF not about the civilians in Israel or their faith or what they believe in, dont believe in, whatever..this thread is about the IDF, Israels army.

Well said.
    I remember discussing similar topics on another site, the debate got onto the difference between Zionism and the Jewish faith.
    I ended up being called a holocaust denier by one of the site admins who later deleted the entire thread because of the backlash against him.

Glazers Out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,584 ✭✭✭digme

It's not who you are, it's what you do.As was pointed out your trying to deflect away from the topic.
    Just so happens that isrealis are drafted into the army in isreal and they then go on to enforce an apartheid regime hell bent on exterminating Palestinians.If you call people racist for calling it like it is,I'd say you already lost the argument just there.

• Advertisement

Outraged? Nope. However it's not a very nice thing to see in people.

Certainly not. Discrimination of any type is abhorant.
    Nor is is pleasant to see the ease with which people point an accussing finger.
    Surely you'd concur with that observation also.

Glazers Out!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

This thread is about the IDF which is the standing army of Israel lets get the facts strait here meglome that is what this thread is about. It isnt about being "jewish" or being anti- "jewish", the thread is about the IDF not about the civilians in Israel

Military service is pretty much mandatory for all Israelis. So suggesting that IDF service makes you psychotic is suggesting most Israelis are psychotic.

digme wrote: »
    It's not who you are, it's what you do.As was pointed out your trying to deflect away from the topic.
    Just so happens that isrealis are drafted into the army in isreal and they then go on to enforce an apartheid regime hell bent on exterminating Palestinians.If you call people racist for calling it like it is,I'd say you already lost the argument just there.

Sorry not trying to deflect from the topic. I think these pictures are disgusting and these soldiers should be in a court of law. However I fail to see how these Jewish soldier are better or worse than any from many other army's over the years. The difference as far as i can tell from the posts is they are Jewish and nothing else. I dunno it seems xenophobic.
    Certainly not. Discrimination of any type is abhorant.
    Nor is is pleasant to see the ease with which people point an accussing finger.
    Surely you'd concur with that observation also.

You missed the other bit of my post.

Di0genes wrote: »
    Military service is pretty much mandatory for all Israelis. So suggesting that IDF service makes you psychotic is suggesting most Israelis are psychotic.

Show me where I suggested that?

Sorry not trying to deflect from the topic. I think these pictures are disgusting and these soldiers should be in a court of law. However I fail to see how these Jewish soldier are better or worse than any from many other army's over the years. The difference as far as i can tell from the posts is they are Jewish and nothing else. I dunno it seems xenophobic.
    Why can't you see that they think what they are doing is some god given right,just like the Christian crusaders.Do you not see that at all here? They think they're doing nothing wrong.

• Advertisement

Thats a leap if ever I saw one.
    I would assume that those predisposed to displaying this disturbing behaviour would not possess the mental fortitude to cope with the experiences they would encounter whilst on service. Resulting in these awful images we have seen.
    I don't think anybody is saying that it is the policy of the Isreali goverment to turn out psychotic people such as this, but perhaps they should re-evaluate their practices in the light of the evidence presented.

Glazers Out!

Show me where I suggested that?

Jesus wept. The author of this thread and others suggested that the IDF was creating mind controlled psychopaths. You're the one who said, "Woa woa woa, this isn't an anti Israeli thread, it's an anti IDF thread" I merely pointed out that being Israeli means that you're likely to have served in the IDF.

Do you need this spelled out with crayons?

digme wrote: »
    Why can't you see that they think what they are doing is some god given right,just like the Christian crusaders.Do you not see that at all here? They think they're doing nothing wrong.

I don't know what their motivations were, war puts weird stresses on people and they do sometimes uncharacteristic things. But as I say I don't know these people so I have no idea, a court should decide what crimes, if any, they committed (but as i said the pictures are disgusting).

We do appear to be calling then psychotic only because they are Jewish. What would you call that?

You missed the other bit of my post.

To be fair that part of your post was edited in after I had quoted the rest of it. I can hardly be chastised for not reading something that wasn't there can I?

I don't think that this thread is an attack on "the Jews". If that is how it was intended you can bet I have a problem with it, but on its merits that doesn't seem to be the case, which would mean that you are deflecting from the topic at hand to a degree.

I would suggest that if you feel that another user is dispalying xenophobic or racist tendancies that you report it to a moderator or admin along with hard evidence, otherwise you're just mud slinging.

Glazers Out!

Jesus wept. The author of this thread and others suggested that the IDF was creating mind controlled psychopaths. You're the one who said, "Woa woa woa, this isn't an anti Israeli thread, it's an anti IDF thread" I merely pointed out that being Israeli means that you're likely to have served in the IDF.

What point are you trying to make here?
    You're making giant leaps from fact to opinion and you feel you can make smart comments about people needing to have things "spelled out in crayons".
    This is coming back to the issue of respect.
    No one's being nasty to you, even though you're wrong in what you're saying.
    Treat others as you wish to be treated yourself, and throw in a bit of insight along with your opinions.

Glazers Out!

We do appear to be calling then psychotic only because they are Jewish. What would you call that?

Where was that even mentioned?
    Provide links in case I missed it.

Glazers Out!

:DGoodman. You are the one that needs things spelled out Diogenes I've no time for your snotty attitude stop at the shop will you. You merely tried to slyly insinuate that I said all Israelis are pyschos which I didnt, I then pointed this out to you, asked you to back up your comment which you couldnt, instead you replied to me with the above rabble which isnt a first nothing new there. Stop turning this thread into something it isnt, maybe OP should change the title of the thread to "current" members of the IDF which would clear up any issues with regard to who we are speaking off, I'll send him a pm and clear that up for you just so we are upfront about things.

Where was that even mentioned?
    Provide links in case I missed it.

The question has been asked at least twice why are these people psychotic and all the other Army's which have done similar things not psychotic? I think it's sick to take these sorts of pictures however I'm not naive enough to think that war doesn't mess people up. I've been all over the world and I've found people to be basically the same. So as far as i can see the only reason for the psychotic label is they are Jews.

:DGoodman. You are the one that needs things spelled out Diogenes I've no time for your snotty attitude stop at the shop will you. You merely tried to slyly insinuate that I said all Israelis are pyschos which I didnt,

No I didn't you tried to claim this was just about the IDF and not Israelis in general. I pointed out that for the most part Israelis are members of the IDF.
    I then pointed this out to you, asked you to back up your comment which you couldnt, instead you replied to me with the above rabble which isnt a first nothing new there.

I'd really try and get off the high horse, you need riding lessons
    Stop turning this thread into something it isnt, maybe OP should change the title of the thread to "current" members of the IDF which would clear up any issues with regard to who we are speaking off, I'll send him a pm and clear that up for you just so we are upfront about things.

Yeah see you don't seem aware of BB's obvious anti Semitic slant.

The question has been asked at least twice why are these people psychotic and all the other Army's which have done similar things not psychotic? I think it's sick to take these sorts of pictures however I'm not naive enough to think that war doesn't mess people up. I've been all over the world and I've found people to be basically the same. So as far as i can see the only reason for the psychotic label is they are Jews.

Just as I thought, you have no evidence at all, just opinion.
    As far as you can see it's all down to them being Jews eh?
    That's just your opinion.

You're making accusations about somebody, serious ones at that and you can't back them up with hard evidence so we're supposed to accept your opinion as hard currency?
    For someone who demands evidence so readily themselves surely this is nothing more than an exercise in defining hypocrisy.

Glazers Out!

• Advertisement

Also, go show me where I said this was an anti-IDF thread, you wont be able to btw. There you go again making assumptions jumping to conclusions..do you need glasses?

No I didn't you tried to claim this was just about the IDF and not Israelis in general. I pointed out that for the most part Israelis are members of the IDF.

Just keep digging.
    You pointed out that a lot of people in Isreal are at some point bound so serve in the military.
    That doesn't bridge the gap to somebody saying that all Isreali's are psychopatic.
    You're making baseless claims based on your own opinions.
    You should get down of your high horse yourself, never mind needing riding lessons, you're sitting backwards on the bloody nag.

If you must accuse Brown Bomber of being xenophobic (I'm filling in the blanks of you not understanding the difference between a Semite and a member of the Jewish faith for you), then contact a mod or admin with hard evidence to prove your theory.

Glazers Out!

Just as I thought, you have no evidence at all, just opinion.
    As far as you can see it's all down to them being Jews eh?
    That's just your opinion.

You're making accusations about somebody, serious ones at that and you can't back them up with hard evidence so we're supposed to accept your opinion as hard currency?
    For someone who demands evidence so readily themselves surely this is nothing more than an exercise in defining hypocrisy.

Yeah BBs posting history and the fact every thread he starts is about jews or israeli tells a different story

Yeah BBs posting history and the fact every thread he starts is about jews or israeli tells a different story

Surely this would have been picked up on the mods or admins by now?
    I hardly think that boards.ie wants to be a host for xenophobia of any kind.

Glazers Out!

Yes you did stop being watery please. When speaking of the IDF we are talking about current service personal and in the case of the pictures, the sick twisted fcks in them.

Coming from you that is hillarious, thanks. My sides are hurting me here from the laughter good chuckle does you the world of good.

Irrelevant even if what you are saying is correct Im commenting about the photos and the fact that the thread is about the IDF. Let me put it to you another way does the fact that they are "jewish" excuse their crimes in your eyes somehow? Why are you trying to turn this thread into something it isnt?

I don't know what their motivations were, war puts weird stresses on people and they do sometimes uncharacteristic things. But as I say I don't know these people so I have no idea, a court should decide what crimes, if any, they committed (but as i said the pictures are disgusting).

I'm not buying that at all,it's not the war,it's a case of being told the way it is from the moment they can understand as children.They are told in their schools,in their homes,on school trips etc.They then see how their peers act and copy them and think nothing of it. So it is very characteristic of the isreali psyche to do these things.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

Why then do you accuse the IDF of being exclusively Jewish? There are other religious faiths in the Israeli army.

Whilst I'm in no way anti jewish what uprising says is true to an extent.
    It's pretty much to duty of any member of any religion, judaism included to convert non believers and to shun (in some cases justify killing) those who will not convert. It's true of Christianity, Islam, you name the religion.

Again source?

Again source?
    have you any life experience?Why do you need a source?Is it only to piss him off?
    The dog on the street knows it's true,so why don't you?

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Why then do you accuse the IDF of being exclusively Jewish? There are other religious faiths in the Israeli army.

Yeah there has been a lot of Beduoins, who the IDF have ever so gently been ethnically cleansing from the Negev desert in last two weeks.

At this point I'd last to request from the moderators, as suggested in Feedback that Diogenes doesn't post in this thread any further unless he posts on topic.

He refuses to answer any on topic questions, brings up random **** to take the thread off topic and is making slurs against me which I am prepared to ignore and not respond in kind.

Advertisement