Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tonkpills

Hi KoolKid would you have the Honeywell Domonial manual? Thanks

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Set you a PM.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 bafled

Could I get a copy of the engineers manual too

• Registered Users Posts: 11,643 ✭✭✭✭altor

bafled wrote: »
    Could I get a copy of the engineers manual too

Sent you that by P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Techold

Hi!

Does anyone have an installation manual for a HKC Securewave 1070 please.
    What came with it is hopeless.Thanks in anticipation.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 howa.hunter

Could I get a copy off the engineer manual to cheers

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I PMed you that manual. If you need any help give us a shout.

Sent you that manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭ehealo

To be honest, the Installation/user manual which is always enclosed with a 1070 panel is more than adequate for any trained and Licenced installer. I don't think you're going to find any other manuals out there unless some very dedicated person has penned their own manual. I'd say the thing for you to do is if you are a licensed installer, give Ian or some of the lads in HKC a call. They know their stuff and are always very helpful, or if you a DIY installer, check out the PSA website and have a look at the list of installers and contact someone in your locality.

Techold wrote: »
    Hi!

Does anyone have an installation manual for a HKC Securewave 1070 please.
    What came with it is hopeless.Thanks in anticipation.

Thank you Koolkid.Your help is very much appreciated.

• Advertisement

Techold wrote: »
    Thank you Koolkid.Your help is very much appreciated.

Sorry Koolkid,Unfortunately on opening manual did not save it and cannot now access it off your message.Any chance you could send it again.Same mistake won't happen again.Apologies and Thanks

Sent. :)

Thanks a million Koolkid.

Your welcome. I hope it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jaymcc2014

I have the scopetronic alarm but sometimes it won't activate upstairs..n3 error appears on the panel. When it does activate upstairs the alarm is set off when I turn on a lightswitch or landing light...any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭Kalyke

I am looking for an installer manual and/or advice for a Home Link 75 system. I have a zone saying rf sup fail. I have had this before and a new battery fixed it. But no luck with this one!

I PMed you that.;)

Sounds like you have one or more faulty sensors on that zone, Checking the resistance on that zone will confirm what's faulty.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 annie1982

We are in a rented house with no code for the alarm. Is been disarmed since we moved in. The alarm inside the house is going off since 7am and the keypad says 'u'. Any idea how to turn it off? Waiting for the landlord to get back to me. It's a home guard scopetronic alarm.

Some fault has activated it. The default code is 04567,otherwise it would need to be defaulted. If it's just ringing inside you could disconnect the internal siren.

• Advertisement

Hi koolkid.
    Tried putting that code in on the key pad but the u remained up. How would I disconnect the internal siren? Thanks for your help

Kool kid.

When I opened the panel - Letting agent suggested removing the battery but that made no difference - there was led1 lightning on the circuit board. Does that give you any ideas? Thanks.

You would need to disconnect the mains power as well as the battery. Also the outside bell will ring at this stage. The newer ones stop after 20 minutes but older ones could ring for hours.
    Also, safety first, if you are unsure turn off the mains power before opening or going near the inside of the panel.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 AZAZ

Would anyone have the manuals for:
    Europlex Verifier
    Siemens SPC4320

• Registered Users Posts: 39 BooShank

Hi Koolkid,

Can you PM me an installation/engineer's manual for a HKC Secure Watch 6/10.

Thank you.

Sent you that..

• Registered Users Posts: 2 WESTAWAKE

Hi Folks,,

I am looking for a manual for the Verifier 6 alarm. I have spent a few hundred euro on call outs by original installers to fix alarm system that keeps going off intermittently. The alarm was in the house when purchased and they will not give me any operator or engineering manual for it. I am considering a new control box and keypad at this stage but reluctant to spend any more on it at this stage.

Regards,

Westawake

• Registered Users Posts: 11,643 ✭✭✭✭altor

WESTAWAKE wrote: »
    Hi Folks,,

I am looking for a manual for the Verifier 6 alarm. I have spent a few hundred euro on call outs by original installers to fix alarm system that keeps going off intermittently. The alarm was in the house when purchased and they will not give me any operator or engineering manual for it. I am considering a new control box and keypad at this stage but reluctant to spend any more on it at this stage.

Regards,

Westawake

Set you the manual by P.M.
    Any problems start a thread with so we can help you with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 phlashbios

Would someone please be so kind as to pm me an engineers manual for an HKC quantum 70. Many thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 HughB1

Hi KoolKid,
    I have a 2002 Secure Watch alarm, I am assuming it is an SW-812, which has a PSTN dialler. Phone numbers have changed and I need to update dialler. Would you have installation manual for alarm and dialler so that I can update numbers. I have Engineer code . BTW if management menu is enabled how do you bring it up on keypad ? Many Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement