Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,533 ✭✭✭kub

Lads does anyone have an engineers manual for the CS250 panel please. My client has the plastic housed panel model.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,655 ✭✭✭✭altor

kub wrote: »
    Lads does anyone have an engineers manual for the CS250 panel please. My client has the plastic housed panel model.

Sent you a P.M

• Registered Users Posts: 1 daveb999

Hi,

would someone be able to send me a copy of the Astec 63DV engineer manual? I need to do a factory reset to get rid of the existing engineer codes.

Thanks,
    Dave

daveb999 wrote: »
    Hi,

would someone be able to send me a copy of the Astec 63DV engineer manual? I need to do a factory reset to get rid of the existing engineer codes.

Thanks,
    Dave

Sent you a P.M

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭eirlink

would anyone have a copy of the hkc quantum installation manual please. i can can only find the users on hkc site.
    thanks

• Advertisement

eirlink wrote: »
    would anyone have a copy of the hkc quantum installation manual please. i can can only find the users on hkc site.
    thanks

Sent you a P.M

• Registered Users Posts: 844 ✭✭✭eirlink

that was quick...thanks

eirlink wrote: »
    that was quick...thanks

Your welcome, any problems let us know ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Dakar32

Hi,
    Could I have the engineer manual for the Astec alarm please. I'm having an issue with one of the zones.

Thanks
    David

Dakar32 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Could I have the engineer manual for the Astec alarm please. I'm having an issue with one of the zones.

Thanks
    David

Sent you a P.M

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Sent you that.
    Any problems give us a shout.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Dakar32

Got it.
    Thanks very much

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Tinahely

Good evening folks,
    First of all new to Boards.ie
    Secondly - looking for assistance with our Astec and replacing the battery
    Tried to follow the guidance on Boards.ie for replacing the battery - however, failed :rolleyes:
    I removed the two plastic panels, but could not identify the two plastic fobs?
    What do these look like? Forgive me I am a total amateur
    As I could not proceed any further, I put the plastic cover back on the alarm
    Now the alarm will not set! - when I try to set it (part and full) I get a message - 1 5Ab fault
    When I hit the Clear button, the message reads 22 call engineer
    Any ideas or directions would be very much appreciated as the alarm does not appear to be working
    Regards
    Tinahely

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

This thread is only for requesting manuals.
    I will PM you the manual for this system. If you need further help please start a new thread or post in one thats relevant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Thunderbird2

Any one have a HKC quantum 70 manual? Im told theres a section about smartlights in it ;)

Sent you that.

Was given a cs250 aritech panel. Anyone have a manual ?? :D

Was given a cs250 aritech panel. Anyone have a manual ?? :D

Sent you a P.M

Sound

Sound

Your welcome.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭axle108

HI Altor, Koolkid.

Im looking for the installation manual for Aritech CS350 please.

PMed you that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bassoon

would really appreciate engineer / installation manual for this panel.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 JT133

KoolKid wrote: »
    PMed you that.

Hey KoolKid,

Any chance you could send me the Aritech CS350 installation/engineers manual too?

Cheers,
    JT

JT133 wrote: »
    Hey KoolKid,

Any chance you could send me the Aritech CS350 installation/engineers manual too?

Cheers,
    JT

Sent you a P.M

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Hawkmay

Hi,

Could I get a copy of the HKC securewatch installation/engineers manual please?

Cheers

Sent you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Hawkmay

Thanks KoolKid

No bother.
    If you need any help with it it give us a shout.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭TriStar6

Hi,

Could I get a copy of the HKC securewatch installation/engineers manual please?

Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement