Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,666 ✭✭✭✭altor

TriStar6 wrote: »
    Hi,

Could I get a copy of the HKC securewatch installation/engineers manual please?

Thanks

Sent you a P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 The Big Gun

Thanks

Thanks

Sent you a P.M.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭DJMG92

Hey any chance of getting HKC securewatch installation/engineers manual please?

Really appreciate it.

Dara

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

PMed you that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭DJMG92

Thanks so much, your a life saver!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Your welcome. If you need a hand you know where we are.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 meboy

Has anybody got the installation manual for the Scoptronic Homeguard Alarm System?

meboy wrote: »

Has anybody got the installation manual for the Scoptronic Homeguard Alarm System?

Sent you a P.M.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 meboy

That was very quick

Thank You.

• Advertisement

meboy wrote: »
    That was very quick

Thank You.

Your welcome, any problems let us know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 AllieB1975

Hi apologies if this is not the correct procedure or forum.

I’m having problems with my Astec alarm, I think its an Astec 63, I have the eng code and user manual but I don’t have the installation manual. I need to try and turn off the external bell as its having problems and I don’t have the commands to do that. I would also like to extend the alarm to other windows so the installation manual would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,
    Having the same problem (I think!). It would seem that there is different code used to those previously advised. Would appreciate the manual to see if there is any way around this. Can't afford the call out charge to get the engineers code.

Thanks in advance,
    A

Will PM you that now. Any questions give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Waynetrish

Hi I'm also looking for an engineering manual for a Astec 63. The display is stuck in engineering mode. Display showing engineer 00, top right hand corner.

Cheers.

Waynetrish wrote: »
    Hi I'm also looking for an engineering manual for a Astec 63. The display is stuck in engineering mode. Display showing engineer 00, top right hand corner.

Cheers.

Sent you a P.M

Waynetrish wrote: »

Cheers.

Its in enginer mode. Press clear99 and see of any fault displays.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Waynetrish

Thanks Koolkid. I found out that the external bell is causing the fault and not letting me exit engineer mode.

Cheers

Wayne.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 material

Hi,

Can I request a copy of the HKC securewatch installation/engineers manual please?
    I'm looking to add sensors and replace existing sensor batteries on my system

Thanks in advance

material wrote: »
    Hi,

Can I request a copy of the HKC securewatch installation/engineers manual please?
    I'm looking to add sensors and replace existing sensor batteries on my system

Thanks in advance

Sent you a P.M RE the manual.

Most sensors used in this system are global so replacing same with same should not be an issue. By sensor batteries I assume you mean you have a quick bridge added to the system. Open the sensor to see what type and replace same with same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 senna10_10

hi all, i have a astec 63dv with low battery,been reading your threads on how to replace it very helpfull thank you,anyway replaced battery all good
    was using the owners manual and was testing zones all seemed to be working
    but now i cant set the alarm,zone 5 contacts shows up on keypad.
    Im looking for the installation manual for it.
    cheers senna

• Advertisement

senna10_10 wrote: »
    hi all, i have a astec 63dv with low battery,been reading your threads on how to replace it very helpfull thank you,anyway replaced battery all good
    was using the owners manual and was testing zones all seemed to be working
    but now i cant set the alarm,zone 5 contacts shows up on keypad.
    Im looking for the installation manual for it.
    cheers senna

Sent you a P.M

Check the wires going into the zones in question in the control panel as they could of came loose when replacing the battery.

Sent you that via PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 senna10_10

thanks,koolkid and altor for the super quick reply
    ill read through it and let you know how i get on
    cheers senna

senna10_10 wrote: »
    thanks,koolkid and altor for the super quick reply
    ill read through it and let you know how i get on
    cheers senna

Your welcome, any other problems let us know.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,587 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

hi all.
    Am looking for Europlex identifier 24 manual- please?

Thanks,80s

msthe80s wrote: »
    hi all.
    Am looking for Europlex identifier 24 manual- please?

Thanks,80s

Sent you a P.M

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Hey guys, another request for Aritech CS350 installation /engineers manual please, thanks very much. :)

Arciphel wrote: »
    Hey guys, another request for Aritech CS350 installation /engineers manual please, thanks very much. :)

Sent you a P.M

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Hamlet

Hi Altor,

I'm looking for the engineer manual for europlex Identifier.

thanks
    Paul.

• Advertisement

Hamlet wrote: »
    Hi Altor,

I'm looking for the engineer manual for europlex Identifier.

thanks
    Paul.

Hi Paul, sent you a P.M

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement