Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Rsethi

altor wrote: »
    Here is a link to the TCU keypad. Not sure if it is what your looking for.

This manual does not tell how to use the keypad for programming with the codes. I have this Code Reference document. But how do I use this document to program.

Thanks for your help.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,654 ✭✭✭✭altor

Rsethi wrote: »
    This manual does not tell how to use the keypad for programming with the codes. I have this Code Reference document. But how do I use this document to program.

Thanks for your help.

I have never used this system before but from looking at the manual you provided it seems you enter engineering at the keypad and use the quick codes provided in the manual to program the system. Is the keypad programmed into the system ?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

Need an install manual for this please if anyone has one, I have an 812 manual, but there are significant differences, and I need to find out why a wired PIR that is inhibited is causing an alarm when in full set, and the 812 manual is not close enough for this level of checking.

For now, I've changed the zone status to unused, to see if that changes anything.

Also if anyone has one, there's a 4/8CH VLA communicator in the board that is no longer being monitored, and I'd like to know what it can or can not do, and how to default reset that board, as it didn't default reset when the panel was defaulted recently due to a battery failure which it didn't recover from clean when the battery was replaced. The installer is no longer a registered installer, so we can't go down that route to get the info we need.

Thanks

Steve

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

The programming of the zones is the same on the 8/12. The dialer is for contacting a monitoring station. Not much programming in it to be honest. On the older types you could of got a text chip to allow it send a text. These where done away with when the 8/12 and the slot on dialer came out. You need to down power the system and remove the link then power it back up with link removed to default the panel if is not engineer locked.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭scottyboy

Hi

I am looking for the installation manual for the HKC SW-1070 Securewave alarm. I have the engineers code and wish to install new PIR, RF contacts and 2 fobs.

Many thanks in advance

SB

• Advertisement

Sent you a P.M

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭selfbuildkk

Hi Guys first time post in this forum so hope im in the right spot, im looking for the manual for eircom phonewatch wireless alarm. Ive just moved into a new old house and the system doesnt stop beeping. Ive tried turning it off using the code and 30 secs later its off again.
    The alarm isnt monitored any more and i cant even work the menu to find out whats making it go off. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sent you a P.M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 crbb

Hi Koolkid, Believe it or not, I'm also looking for the Astec 63 dv Installation/ Enginner Manual

Hope you can help!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Sent you that. Any problems give us a shout.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 megamax

Hi all:

I have a very old Scopetronic Vista 5 Alarm. It has worked great over the last number of years since we bought the house. I have added a remote keypad and extra sensors in that time. I did have an engineering manual but have mislaid it somewhere...Anyone got a link to a softcopy of same.

thanks
    M

megamax wrote: »
    Hi all:

I have a very old Scopetronic Vista 5 Alarm. It has worked great over the last number of years since we bought the house. I have added a remote keypad and extra sensors in that time. I did have an engineering manual but have mislaid it somewhere...Anyone got a link to a softcopy of same.

thanks
    M

Sent you a P.M

PM returned.

M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Buster cat

Hi Koolkid, I'm looking for the Astec 63 d Installation/ Enginner Manual trying to reprogram panel

thanks

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Sent you that.
    If you need any help with out give me a shout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Buster cat

Thanks got that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭paulhac

Hi Koolkid, I'm looking for the HKC Securewatch Installation/ Engineer Manual
    I have lost power to the keypad and bell box.:)

I sent you that manual.

Any problems give us a shout.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭paulhac

Cheers thanks for the manual Koolkid I'll try and sort it out.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 smbutler

Hi, looking for an Astec 63 installation Manual

• Advertisement

Sent you that. if you need any help give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 smbutler

KoolKid wrote: »
    Sent you that. if you need any help give us a shout.
    Much appreciated. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 thetowen

Was wondering would anybody be able to send me Installation/ Engineer Manual for an Astec 63?

Sent you a P.M

• Registered Users Posts: 6 episode1

Hi

I'm looking for the Astec 63dv Installation/ Engineer Manual. I'm Getting "battery" flashing in the bottom right corner of display and some times "61 call Engineer". I guess its just a case of replacing the battery but I could do with the Eng manual for guidance on how to do that.
    P.S do I also need an engineer code to change the battery?

thanks

I sent you that, any questions you know where we are.

Hi All, I have a quick query re Scopetronic Vista 5 reset. I cannot remember the Engineer code or I may have changed it and cannot remember. I had it when I added some extra sensors and also an extra keypad. I received a manual a few weeks ago from this board and have read it from cover to cover.

If I reset the engineer code via the LK1 oprocedure, does that reset all the settings (Passwords and Configuration) that may have been previously set up or will it reset the Engineer and user codes only.

thanks

megamax wrote: »
    Hi All, I have a quick query re Scopetronic Vista 5 reset. I cannot remember the Engineer code or I may have changed it and cannot remember. I had it when I added some extra sensors and also an extra keypad. I received a manual a few weeks ago from this board and have read it from cover to cover.

If I reset the engineer code via the LK1 oprocedure, does that reset all the settings (Passwords and Configuration) that may have been previously set up or will it reset the Engineer and user codes only.

thanks

It will reset the whole system back to factory defaults.

Altor, PM sent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 wolseley

Can anyone help me, looking for a europlex identifier install and user manual.

Much appreciated

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement