Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Thunderbird2

altor wrote: »
    Anyone have a visonic manual .. Or sensor PDF ?

What one do you want?
    A sensor PDF for the PIR and door / window contact

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Thunderbird2

Power max complete or express

• Registered Users Posts: 11,669 ✭✭✭✭altor

A sensor PDF for the PIR and door / window contact

That Is no problem, sent you a P.M
    Interesting reading on the PIR one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1 macie

Hello,
    Could I get a copy of the HKC SecureWatch installation/engineers manual please?

Thanks

macie wrote: »
    Hello,

Thanks

Sent you a P.M

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭782378

Hello, Could somebody send me the Astec engineer manual

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

PMed you that .

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭mrblack

I need to figure out how to configure the GSM dialler of my HKC system to switch from text/dialling the now cancelled monitoring co and instead text my own mobile when the alarm is activated. I have switched sim already but still get a line fault error as the gsm unit needs pairing to the panel again (I read that in another posting). I know the engineer code already.

Thanks
    mrblack

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I PMed you that manual. Any problems give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭mrblack

KoolKid wrote: »
    I PMed you that manual. Any problems give us a shout.

Got it

Thanks very much

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭mickjohnlong

hi has anyone got an astec installer manual

PMing it to you now. If you need any help you know where we are.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 freakazoid3

I'm looking for the Verifier 24 engineer manual. Can anyone help me?

Thank you!!

Sent you that via PM.
    If you need any help give us a shout.;)

Does anyone else have the Verifier 24 engineer manual? KoolKid's pdf is damaged and can't be opened. Thanks

Im out and about all day. Ill chase up one from Europlex tomorrow.

Does anyone else have the Verifier 24 engineer manual? KoolKid's pdf is damaged and can't be opened. Thanks

Sent you a P.M

Thanks Altor.
    Just got a new copy of that from Siemens.
    Any probs give me a shout.

Yea, sent it off to him also..

Thanks for the mail altor, but it seems you only have the Verifier 6 manual. The Verifier 24 manual is 20 pages longer.

• Advertisement

PMed you a new copy of that . Should be OK.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭indabunka

Looking for the installation manual for an aritec CS350. Keypad has recently being displaying FUSE.
    Any Ideas?
    Thanks

I sent you that manual via PM . If you need help with anything please start a new thread.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 tommull

Koolkid, Would you have Engineer/installer manuals and menu maps for the HKC sw-1070 with Text and voice digi (DTV) and the HKC Quantum 70 as well please if you can.
    Sorry for the big ask.
    Thanks a million.

Sent you them. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭efahey

I know this is an old thread but was hoping that some one will follow it. I am getting windows in my house replaced next week and I have to remove the sensors from the windows before they get here.

I was planning to just open the cover for the sensors and screwing them off the wooden windows without removing the wiring. Will this set the alarm off and can it just be turned off with the usual code or will i need an engineers code.

If you know how to turn it into maintenance setting so that the alram doesnt go off for each window.

Its an homeguard scopetronic alarm that appears to be quite old (it was in the house when we moved in)

Thanks

efahey wrote: »
    I know this is an old thread but was hoping that some one will follow it. I am getting windows in my house replaced next week and I have to remove the sensors from the windows before they get here.

I was planning to just open the cover for the sensors and screwing them off the wooden windows without removing the wiring. Will this set the alarm off and can it just be turned off with the usual code or will i need an engineers code.

If you know how to turn it into maintenance setting so that the alram doesnt go off for each window.

Its an homeguard scopetronic alarm that appears to be quite old (it was in the house when we moved in)

Thanks

The alarm will go off if the sensors are tampered, simply putting in your user code will silence the alarm.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭efahey

altor wrote: »
    The alarm will go off if the sensors are tampered, simply putting in your user code will silence the alarm.

Thanks, is there anyway to stop it going off each time as I have about 15 sensors to take off (some windows have double openings). If I have to turn it off after each time then so be it.

efahey wrote: »
    Thanks, is there anyway to stop it going off each time as I have about 15 sensors to take off (some windows have double openings). If I have to turn it off after each time then so be it.

It will only activate when the one tamper is detected on the zone so say you have 5 devices on a loop, when you open sensor 1 it will activate then you enter your code it wont activate for the other sensors.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭mickjohnlong

Anyone have a engineer manual for an aritech cs350

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement