Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,643 ✭✭✭✭altor

shadow23 wrote: »
    Hi altor, tried sending you a pm but it did not work. Do you have the engineer manual for the phonewatch concord panel ?

I thought you had being sent it already.
    Sent you a P.M

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I had the wrong one :o

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

If you feeling generous you might send me that:D

Easy enough to get on line.

• Advertisement

altor wrote: »
    Easy enough to get on line.
    I might as well lock this thread so...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3 joe.annis

Hi,
    Is their an installation manaul 4 that panel,
    having sum trouble.

Sent you that. Any questions, you know where we are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 thierry_to

Hello,

I'm looking for a Europlex Verifier manual.

Regards,
    Thierry

Sent you that. Any questions give us a shout..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 thierry_to

Hi KoolKid,

Thanks a lot for the manual!

Regards,
    Thierry

Added that to the first post. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Carnivore

Hi, looking for an Astec 63 installation Manual

Sent you that if you need any help you know where we are.

KoolKid wrote: »
    Added that to the first post. Thanks.

Can you add it to mine also, thanks.

Can you add it to mine also, thanks.

Done..

KoolKid wrote: »
    Done..

Cheers ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ian07

Hi Koolkid,

I'm also looking for the Astec 63 Installation/ Enginner Manual - I have a problem & need to check / adjust the sensor settings etc. Thanks a million! Ian

Sent you that.
    If you need any help you know where we are..:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ian07

Great - thanks KoolKid!!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Chapelfarmer

Any chance of getting a copy of manual for astec 63. Have problem 61 also couple of contacts very sensitive.
    Thanks in advance.

I sent you a pm with that.
    61 call engineer is low battery.
    This is the battery you need
    98-138-thickbox.jpg
    Any problems you know where we are.;)

Any chance of getting a copy of manual for astec 63. Have problem 61 also couple of contacts very sensitive.
    Thanks in advance.

Sent you a P.M

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Rsethi

I have a Domonial CMI8 Panel and I also have the TCU LCD keypad. I am trying to program the system using the TCU keypad. I understand that the programming using the TCU keypad is extremely difficult and time consuming but in the absence of DOMOPC software and the cable, this is the only option I have.

I have been able to reset the system and load default values thereby setting the engineer code to default. I am able to get into the programming mode using the engineer code.

I have the installation manual for the panel and the code reference for the TCU module. However I am at loss on how and what code to enter. It seems like I am missing a manual on how to program using the TCU keypad. It seems that the code reference, I have is some sort of the apendix to the programming manual.

It would be great if any of you could provide me a programming manual for the TCU keypad. Your help is much appreciated.

Rsethi

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Morak Thun

Hi all,

Looking for a Aritech CS350 Engineer Manual if anyone can oblige.

Many thanks in advance

Rsethi wrote: »
    I have a Domonial CMI8 Panel and I also have the TCU LCD keypad. I am trying to program the system using the TCU keypad. I understand that the programming using the TCU keypad is extremely difficult and time consuming but in the absence of DOMOPC software and the cable, this is the only option I have.

I have been able to reset the system and load default values thereby setting the engineer code to default. I am able to get into the programming mode using the engineer code.

I have the installation manual for the panel and the code reference for the TCU module. However I am at loss on how and what code to enter. It seems like I am missing a manual on how to program using the TCU keypad. It seems that the code reference, I have is some sort of the apendix to the programming manual.

It would be great if any of you could provide me a programming manual for the TCU keypad. Your help is much appreciated.

Rsethi

Here is a link to the TCU keypad. Not sure if it is what your looking for.

Morak Thun wrote: »
    Hi all,

Looking for a Aritech CS350 Engineer Manual if anyone can oblige.

Many thanks in advance

Sent you a P.M

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Morak Thun

Sent you a P.M

Many thanks for your help Altor.

• Advertisement

Morak Thun wrote: »
    Many thanks for your help Altor.

Your welcome, any problems let us know.

This discussion has been closed.