Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Manuals / Request a manual

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 granville

Hi Altor/Koolkid!
    I'm looking for engineer manuals for Aritech CS235/245 and HKC SW812 and a user manual for the HKC.
    Thanks

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

PMed those to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 granville

KoolKid wrote: »
    PMed those to you.

Legend! Many thanks.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Your welcome.
    If you need any help with them you know where we are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Mike_2012

Hi,

I'm looking for the engineer manual for a Scopetronic Homegard panel as the inertia sensors need to be recalibrated.

Thanks very much,

Mike

• Advertisement

PMed you that.
    If you need any help you know where we are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Mike_2012

Thank you very much KoolKid!

No bother, if your stuck with anything you know where we are,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 DREE

Thanks for help.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,669 ✭✭✭✭altor

DREE wrote: »
    Thanks for help.

Your welcome DREE, any problems other than an engineer manual please start a new thread ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 jimr

Hi,

i'm looking for the engineers manual for HKC securewatch.

Thanks!

jimr wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks!

Sent you a P.M

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

jimr wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks!

Sent PM

• Registered Users Posts: 7 jp 1000

KoolKid wrote: »
    No bother, if your stuck with anything you know where we are,
    hi koolkid i was wondering do you still have the installers manual for an aztec 63 lost mine and my alarm is playing up. i put it in a to safe of a place after i installed it.
    thanks in advance

Sent you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Kazujo

Hi,

Could I get a copy of the engineer manual and codes for an astec 63?

Thanks

PMed ed you that,,,:D

• Registered Users Posts: 16 DartryK

Hi folks,

I am looking for the installation manual for the HKC SW-1070 panel. I'm planning a new install and I'm pretty sure this is the panel I want to go for, but I need to check out some details of the functionality of the panel to confirm that it can do exactly what I want and that I'm laying out my wiring appropriately.

Many thanks in advance

Sent you that by PM.
    Also take a look at the Siemens range. Pricewise there around the same but Siemens have some nice additional features.

Thanks a million KoolKid! That's brilliant. Looking forward to a quiet evening's reading!

I hear what you're saying about the other options but I want to keep this simple and I had a HKC SecureWatch 812 for several years in my last house so I'm sort of comfortable with the technology, menu structures, that sort of thing. The 1070 seems to be a nice step up in capability over the 812 and I think it will do everything I will need. Plus it seems to be well priced at the moment.

Thanks again - I'll no doubt be back looking for more help as this job goes on!

• Advertisement

Thats the exact thing I dont like about the 10/70, it hasn't changed enough. The menu & look is a bit dated looking.
    Its all about getting used to something, I find the Siemens very user friendly, the likes of force setting & inhibit for any fault offered with single press when arming.

I can see where you're coming from but I guess I'm a bit old-fashioned - I'm generally happier with stuff I'm familiar with as long as it works! It's already taken me a week to drag myself forward to ID sensors and RF capability, which I haven't used before.

Still I do appreciate the advice. Thanks.

Don't get me started on those ID sensors....;)
    Anyway, whatever your happy with. If you need any more help with it start a new thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 dodgy.

Hey Koolkid I was hoping you could PM me the installers/engineer manual for an aztec 63.

Cheers,

PMing that to you now. .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jojo55

Hi im just wondering if you have engineer manual and codes for an aritech cp42

I'm PMing you the CD34 manual. Pretty much the same.

jojo55 wrote: »
    Hi im just wondering if you have engineer manual and codes for an aritech cp42

Sent you a P.M re the cp42 Manual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Thunderbird2

Anyone have a visonic manual .. Or sensor PDF ?

• Advertisement

Anyone have a visonic manual .. Or sensor PDF ?

What one do you want?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement