Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LongShotValue "Flat" 100 Bets to Broke AGAIN

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

No Stopping Sarah, Galway 3:35, not sure of price but anything above 20/1 would be good value, ran a very decent race in a novice at the festival last year, a reproduction of which would put him well in in the handicap, poor engough runs this year but Paul Townend back on, and possibly readied for today.

1 PT Each Way if 20/1 or Over.. currently 19.0 on Betfair

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭yaaaboy

x PyRo wrote: »
    Poor Mister Hughie alway seems to meet trouble, Could win at a huge price soon I'd say.

Goodwood tomorrow, 2.45 50/1+ !

Borderlescott 2:45 Goodwood, 7/1 Ladborkes. He looks the only one in the field who can live at Group 1 level and really should be a few pounds clear of these, the draw is not that bad, and 7/1 looks too big.

3 Points Win

Gloucester 28/1 EW, on a form line with the Fav Overturn, he has a huge turnaround in the weights of a stone for 4length in the Scottish Hurdle, and should be good value to place here.

2 Points Each Way 28/1 Paddy Power paying 12345

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Verance

aidankkk wrote: »
    Gloucester 28/1 EW, on a form line with the Fav Overturn, he has a huge turnaround in the weights of a stone for 4length in the Scottish Hurdle, and should be good value to place here.

2 Points Each Way 28/1 Stan James
    PP 28s and paying 5 places!

• Advertisement

Verance wrote: »
    PP 28s and paying 5 places!

thanks ill edit that as thats huge value

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭OneForTheTeam

What race is that in?

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭deise48

where is he running ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

yaaaboy wrote: »
    Goodwood tomorrow, 2.45 50/1+ !

I'm such an idiot that I'm half tempted to put something on Mister Hughie :D

4.50 Galway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭scopper

deise48 wrote: »
    where is he running ?

Galway 4.50

scopper wrote: »
    I'm such an idiot that I'm half tempted to put something on Mister Hughie :D
    Hope you had the place with Blue Square!

Joseph Henry Goodwood 2:45, has been consistant this year of around this mark, and last race was eyecatching in that he was drawn on wrong side and ran well. Looks overpriced to place. Betfair 40win 8 place.

1 Point win 2 Points Place

Sea Of Leaves, Same Race, Fallon up and he has won before on this one, last run was ok, but might just be ready to go here at a good price. Betfair 28 win 8 place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭deewhy

Great bet - well done

• Registered Users Posts: 10,029 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Cheers Aidan (and Hugh)!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭POINTBREAK

Nice one Aidan

Very nicely done Aidan, well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭winslow

Joseph Henry Goodwood 2:45, has been consistant this year of around this mark, and last race was eyecatching in that he was drawn on wrong side and ran well. Looks overpriced to place. Betfair 40win 8 place.

Thanks again Aidan.

I had $5 each way on him when I saw this post, then when I saw Hugh Taylor on him too, I put another $5 each way and $3 to win. All small stakes, but returned $500. I had a few other lucky bets along the way and then I withdrew my day's winnings from my account so I wouldn't spend it back like I have many times before.

I had $32 or so left over, so I put it all on a few F/C and T/C Virtual horse races. I was kicking myself when I saw a huge payout ($8114) for a sequence I usually bet on, but didn't this time. When I refreshed my account, I realized almost the identical sequence had come up and I was on them!! I had 20c bets and the odds were ($20,094.)!!!!!

My second best day ever, and it was jump started by you and Joseph Henry!!

Thank you Aidan!!

Combination Tricast

The Meadows
    21:15
    Win or Each Way
    2010-07-30 21:15:00

Cosmic Flyer Place (2)
    Friday Lunch Lose
    On The Square Win
    The Invincibles Lose
    Water Pistols Place (3)

Name Position Odds Results
    On The Square 1 34.00 W
    Cosmic Flyer 2 17.00 P
    Water Pistols 3 34.00 P
    Investment 4 12.00 P

Tricast Dividends
    1st On The Square
    2nd Cosmic Flyer
    3rd Water Pistols
    dividend CAD 20,094.12

SATURDAY 31ST JULY 2010 - GOODWOOD, 15:40
    Hitchins, ticks all the right boxes for me in this super competitive handicap, looks like he has been aimed for this with fewer runs this year, is of a very decent mark, has a super jockey up and looks value at 30.0 win and 7.4 to place. He may also have the ideal high draw.

Bet: 1 Point Each Way Bet365 28-1 paying 12345 or Betfair 1 point win & 1 point place.

Evens and Odds, again may have been readied after a half decent listed run earlier this year behind Equiano, similar to last years profile when he put in 2 poorish runs before finishing 2nd in this race of the same mark also with a decent claimer on board. Currently 27 win 7.4 place.

Bet: 1 Point Each Way Bet365 25-1 paying 12345 or Betfair1 point win & point place

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Juwwi

excellent stuff aidan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

Good shout man, i see Pricewise had it too :cool:

only took the place odds on Betfair myself but still happy out :o

YOU THE MAN!!!

thanks lads, good things come to those who wait, 30 loosers and then 2 decent winners, started on betting.betfair.ie where i posted both tips last night , so decent start to that... :D:D

In spain on hols so never say the race :-(

Lol. Was just looking on Betfair site. Thought the write ups seemed familiar till I looked at the name. Good luck with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭POINTBREAK

thanks lads, good things come to those who wait, 30 loosers and then 2 decent winners, started on betting.betfair.ie where i posted both tips last night , so decent start to that... :D:D

In spain on hols so never say the race :-(

Class Aidan...................class.

Story So FAR, Apologies for Slow updates (waiting for really long loosing streak to end redface.gif)

After 38 Bets

Betfair Starting Price + 51.21 - 6.71 Comm + 44.50 Points
    Advised Price + 43.90 - 6.35 Comm +37.56 Points

34 Horse Loosing Streak redface.gif 24 Horse Place Loosing Streak

3 Winners

Borderlescott 3 Points win Advised 8.0 Returned 5.47

Joseph Henry 1 point EW Advised 40/8 returned 46/7.89

Evens and Odds 1 Point EW
    Advised 27/7.4 ret 38.5/9.74

Some Luckboxing it last 3 days this month..

Brighton 3:30

Bet 39 Musical Script, has been running well at the course, and is down to a good mark, last race was decent enough, and can come of the pace here with a decent chance of placing. Betfair win 50 place 12.5. Overpriced

1 Point Win 1 Point Place.

Nice one Aidan. The place money will do fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Kod-box

Big time, nice one man, ran on well in the end to get 3rd :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭deewhy

Xpyro had tipped Licensed to Till earlier and I fancied Last King of Scotland - so backed them both with a combination f/cast with Aidan's but never did the trifecta. Nearly the perfect result!

Advertisement