Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions - July 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

unusual coloured sky last night with fast racing clouds coming from the NE when i went to bed last night.

Very still and chilly morning, 11.6c!

I see it was officially Englands hottest day of the year so far yesterday with a offical 32c in Kent, double what it was on average here yesterday!! What a difference a few hundred Km's can make!?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

snaps wrote: »
    unusual coloured sky last night with fast racing clouds coming from the NE when i went to bed last night.

Very still and chilly morning, 11.6c!

I see it was officially Englands hottest day of the year so far yesterday with a offical 32c in Kent, double what it was on average here yesterday!! What a difference a few hundred Km's can make!?

Its bloody 24c there already if the wind doesn't come in they will be beating that. Cloudy as usual and is 11c freezing for this time of the year and they are only 300 miles south east of me!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Just rain, man. Just rain.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

pouring rain here still, im absolutely sick of the sight of the rain. Havent been able to walk outside the door since Thursday morning. I feel sorry for the schoolkids who have seen nothing but rain since the schools closed last week.

Gonzo wrote: »
    pouring rain here still, im absolutely sick of the sight of the rain. Havent been able to walk outside the door since Thursday morning. I feel sorry for the schoolkids who have seen nothing but rain since the schools closed last week.

Gone tell them ones over on netweather that they are complaining to me because i'm moaning about the rain.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Dry, grey and a distinctly unsummery 15C

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Hovering between 18 & 19c. Currently dry but very grey. Have had a couple of downpours already today.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

rain easing,have had nearly 45mm of rain since yesterday morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Just had a pulse of quite heavy rain passing here dumping almost 4.0mm in 15mins. . 32.9mm/ph peak rate at 1.50pm. Overcast with light rain at the moment. 13.9c with pressure falling a little on 1009.5mb. ENE 4mph.

I saw somewhere we had a tornado watch??? :) whats the chances lads?
    I cant imagine one here in Lucan :)

Garden is loving the rain though.

• Advertisement

Gone extremely heavy here now. I'd love a good thunderstorm to break it.:)

Okay we've enough to be going on with! :mad:

Getting darker here,looking like another downpour due soon.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭John mac

Was overcast but dry here until 15:00 (even got the grass cut, 2 1/2 hrs )
    Has bucketed down since.

My 1000l tank was empty, just checked it and there is 500l in it already.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

entering a 48 hour period of rain now, in that time there has just been brief spells drizzle/spits in the wind.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,978 ✭✭✭445279.ie

The sun came out there for about 5 minutes in West Limerick, but back to cloud now and I'd say rain not far away :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

em,still raining......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,064 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Dry morning in Castlebar but a very wet afternoon with spells of heavy rain,and still raining.low cloud and mist about too.Getting a bit windy now too.

Raining nuts all night but has started to calm down now and is jammed at 13c outside. Tomorrow is going to be sunny! YAYYY

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

Rain has stopped here for a few hours,still very cloudy with a temp of 16.8c rh 96%. Rain total for the last 24 hrs is 18.9mm.

• Advertisement

Really weird rained nuts and cleared about 2 hours ago and it was 12c now it is 17c, the temp is actually rising!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

owenc wrote: »
    Raining nuts all night YAYYY

Any particular type of nut? :confused: Hopefully not Coconuts!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Blue skies and sunshine, 13C.

Yipee! :D Lovely out there, no wind just sun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭GSF

sunny, but for how long?

Sunny at last! But its freaking windy at 40mph and increasing! UGH from one bad weather condition to another! And now i've got that **** hayfever back UGHH

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

sunny interval's,14.3c and chilly in a stiff breeze.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

Glourious morning here, barely a cloud to be seen, not a breath of wind....Breakfast al fresco i think!

Lovely start to the day here,16c and sunny with only a light breeze. You'd hardly guess that it'd been raining all day yesterday as everywhere has dried up completely.

• Advertisement

snaps wrote: »
    Glourious morning here, barely a cloud to be seen, not a breath of wind....Breakfast al fresco i think!

At 16c are you foreal?

Advertisement