Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current Weather Conditions - July 2010

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

owenc wrote: »
    NO i would not! All it does is rain there and all there is, are depressing green fields, i've seen it on coast and it looks so depressing.

Okay Okay!!!! :D:D. But there is more to the west than just a rocky coast! And it does not rain all the time. In fact, some of the longest droughts in Ireland on record have occurred in the west so there! :p

Mostly cloudy in a weak stratus sort of way with the odd spit of a light shower and the odd brief glint of sun. 15c. Owenc would love it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

NO i would not! All it does is rain there and all there is, are depressing green fields, i've seen it on coast and it looks so depressing.

Another classic Owenism! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,524 ✭✭✭owenc

18.6c and cloudy as per usual, hopfully 20c will be made after a disasterous 18c yesterday, i would love 21c as that is 70c.

Okay Okay!!!! :D:D. But there is more to the west than just a rocky coast! And it does not rain all the time. In fact, some of the longest droughts in Ireland on record have occurred in the west so there! :p

Mostly cloudy in a weak stratus sort of way with the odd spit of a light shower and the odd brief glint of sun. 15c. Owenc would love it!

200 days of rain i don't think i'd like that.:( As for droughts they are droughts in your terms, its average here.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,351 ✭✭✭jprboy

....... i would love 21c as that is 70c.

The Theory of Owenivity :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

It took its time but the sun is now out good and proper.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭jambofc

broken cloud now,sunny spells and 19.1c,but it doesn't feel it :confused:

jambofc wrote: »
    broken cloud now,sunny spells and 19.1c,but it doesn't feel it :confused:

Thats because its windy.:mad: 20c here now and dosn't feel like it feels like 12c or something.

Thats because its windy.:mad: 20c here now and dosn't feel like it feels like 12c or something.

nah even in the back garden out of the wind doesnt feel to warm
    dew point only 7.3

• Registered Users Posts: 9,575 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Temp of 20c but feels nearer 16c with the breeze. Partly cloudy with the odd bit of sun.

Owen should ask to go to New York for a few days. Temps hitting high 30's over the last few days,hottest temps since August 2001 over there. Was talking to a friend there yesterday online,it was 38c at the time!!:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,879 ✭✭✭pauldry

greetings from czech republic. weather 20c here today but there was over 30mm of rain yesterday. 32c promised at weekend but ill be home to 17 or 18 in sligo by then. did rubbish once more in fantasy weather i see:)

lord lucan wrote: »
    Temp of 20c but feels nearer 16c with the breeze. Partly cloudy with the odd bit of sun.

Owen should ask to go to New York for a few days. Temps hitting high 30's over the last few days,hottest temps since August 2001 over there. Was talking to a friend there yesterday online,it was 38c at the time!!:eek:

OMG I LOVE AMERICA ITS PARADISE, BUT I'LL TRY WEST PALM BEACH!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

London is heading for yet another 30C weekend, there hasnt been any letup in the summer in the southeast uk.

200 days of rain i don't think i'd like that.:(

You could do the crap, meaningless glass half full/empty pseudo-positive 'we all need a bit of a giggle in these recessionary times' thing and say that we have 156 dry days!

Blustery all day here with pale sky and the odd pointless light shower. (0.3mm so far today!)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,064 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Bright and breezy in Castlebar all day.Dry for the most part.A shower there around 9pm,fairly light.

irish1967 wrote: »
    Sky the weirdest colour here. Pinky/grey/orange. Very eerie.

Same here tonight.

IMG_20100707_215449.jpg

IMG_20100707_215442.jpg

Raining lightly here now. Very disappointing as, based on various forecasts, had not been expecting rain until afternoon at the earliest. Lots to be done outside. Oh well.....

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Light rain,16 deg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,064 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Cloudy but dry in Castlebar for most of the day.started raining just after 9pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭GSF

Raining in Dublin from about 7pm onwards and getting a bit heavier but still nothing serious.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Miserableness

mike65 wrote: »
    Miserableness

I don't know why anyone would want that.:( As usual another day of **** cloud! Only 15c to and london is 20c already:mad::(

cloudy,damp,meh
    bit milder this morning 16.1c

Its foggy here now and 17c and i notice that it is 26c in norwich already, if the wind dosen't kick in they might get 34?

Only 14c here now and nearly 30c in norwich!! OMG

• Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

Glourious day here in Mayo, Sun is glourious, seems we escaped any rain today so far! 20c, just perfect to enjoy a cold pint in the garden!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

miserable wet day, it rained all night too, cant even go outside. Dont expect it to change much over the next week with nothing but rain in the forecast.

Mild but with that ****ty hazy rain. Rather it just chucked it down tbh.

Been raining here almost constantly (during daylight hours at the very least) since approx 9.00 am yesterday. Mostly light yesterday but heavier today and appears to be getting even heavier now,

• Advertisement

Dry bright afternoon has turned unusually dark. Rain which is getting a bit heavier too. :) 15.2c.

Advertisement