Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smallville - Season 10 [US] *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Yay! Possibly my favorite scene of the last 2 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,322 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

i loved lois and clark-the adventures of superman, ok it was corny at times between lois and clark, but it was awesome!!!! love smallville for the action, but i soooo love the partnership between clark and lois. it rules!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Rascal77

Looks like Lex might be back towards the end as his clone is growing faster than normal.Great season so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

I prefer Lana, she will always have my heart:pac:.

The Lois and Clark bit was nice, but they need to do what they do best and make with the bad guys- Braniac, Lex, Zod, Doomsday- any will do. It's turned into a bit of a soap opera in the last few episodes, some of it was necessary I know but come on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Everything but the last 3mins of this episode was complete and utter $hite. Jaysus it was tough to watch. Last scene was good but bloody hell what a shocking episode overall.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Bit of a wobbly episode, but f*** me gently, the last few minutes so made up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Antomus Prime

Great episode, total filler episode, but good none the less. Loved the final scene! T'was epic!!! But i agree with Stifler123..... Bring on the bad guys and let the fighting begin!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

vigalante registration act
    upcoming plotline on SV?....right outta X-Men eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

vigalante registration act
    upcoming plotline on SV?....right outta X-Men eh?

Could also be lifted from Marvel's "Civil War" comic book arc, which Olliver's "coming out" to the world also fits in with kinda. They did have the blowhard who was possessed by Darkseid ranting about "mutants" a few episodes back though so yeah, definitely seems like they are taking a lot of "inspiration" from X-Men...

J-blk wrote: »
    Could also be lifted from Marvel's "Civil War" comic book arc, which Olliver's "coming out" to the world also fits in with kinda. They did have the blowhard who was possessed by Darkseid ranting about "mutants" a few episodes back though so yeah, definitely seems like they are taking a lot of "inspiration" from X-Men...

True true, not a bad thing in my opinion, i loved the x-men movies

• Advertisement

J-blk wrote: »
    definitely seems like they are taking a lot of "inspiration" from X-Men...

Or The Watchmen even.

Sy-Fy actors invade SV!:
    Alaina Huffman is to reprise her Smallville role as the Black Canary in a forthcoming episode.

KryptonSite reports that the actress will return as the costumed crimefighter in the 11th episode of the current season, titled 'Icarus'.

Former Stargate: SG1 star Michael Shanks will also reprise his recurring role as Carter Hall / Hawkman in the instalment.

Michael Hogan, known for his Battlestar Galactica character Colonel Saul Tigh, is due to make his debut appearance as the villainous Deathstroke in the season's ninth episode. He is further expected to make a return appearance in 'Icarus'.

An airdate for the episode has not yet been confirmed.

It all sounds pretty good to me!

Sy-Fy actors invade SV!:
    Alaina Huffman is to reprise her Smallville role as the Black Canary in a forthcoming episode.

KryptonSite reports that the actress will return as the costumed crimefighter in the 11th episode of the current season, titled 'Icarus'.

Former Stargate: SG1 star Michael Shanks will also reprise his recurring role as Carter Hall / Hawkman in the instalment.

Michael Hogan, known for his Battlestar Galactica character Colonel Saul Tigh, is due to make his debut appearance as the villainous Deathstroke in the season's ninth episode. He is further expected to make a return appearance in 'Icarus'.

An airdate for the episode has not yet been confirmed.

It all sounds pretty good to me!

BoosterGold is also gonna be in this season at some stage too :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

An ok episode, somewhat filler. I think the Lex storyline was the most interesting part, I didn't really buy into the whole weirdo cult people too much, but it was still a decent enough episode. I wasn't really expecting too much of a mark out moment in the episode after Homecoming and the last few minutes of Isis, but that's ok. They can't spoil us every week and need to hold back I think somewhat. Some nice lines with Lois starting to edge Clark towards becoming Superman.

I'm trying to avoid spoilers so I won't check the previous posts :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

An ok episode, somewhat filler. I think the Lex storyline was the most interesting part

Yep, the whole weirdo-cult folk was entirely formulaic and not interesting at all (at least I'm happy Lois knows about Clark and doesn't have to be rendered unconscious somehow every time he saves her :rolleyes:) but the Tess/Lex storyline was decent enough. The only problem with it is that if they cannot get Michael Rosenbaum back to play Alexander fully grown into adult Lex, then there is no good way to really end that storyline...

^ throw him a few million squid....then he'd come back!

^ throw him a few million squid....then he'd come back!

I think he deserves it too. Himself and Lionel were the best actors in the show IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,533 ✭✭✭don ramo

I think he deserves it too. Himself and Lionel were the best actors in the show IMO.
    i dont understand why he wouldnt wanna come back, its not like theres work being thrown at him, i see he has a few films out this year but there most likely filmed already,

is it that he feels typecast, or did he have a falling out or something,

anyway even if he doesnt come back with the whole cloning and stuff it can be answeared that the clone had altered DNA with lexs memories, so i think theyve covered there asses, just in case,

• Registered Users Posts: 20,941 ✭✭✭✭Stark

He doesn't want to shave his head again apparently. He could just wear a bald cap. It would look a bit naff but no moreso than the various hackjob actors they've gotten to portray him over the past few seasons. He also looks hotter with his head shaved than he does currently imo.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

That ep. was better then expected, i thought it would be pure filler, but the Tess/Lex scenes really made for for the weaker Clois and Children Of The Damned parts...which in of themselves weren't too bad. The head preacher dude even had some good acting going on, and the opening car scene with Clois was fun + SEXY TIME!!

OMG!, was that the first time they bonked?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,471 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

OMG!, was that the first time they bonked?

... and was he faster than a speeding bullet? :)

^ you know....i've always wonder about that, Clark having sex....think about it!, he could be the ultimate vibrator or energizer bunny!, i mean...SURELY Lois has wondered about a superpowered penis, i mean...who hasen't!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,812 ✭✭✭✭Basq

SURELY Lois has wondered about a superpowered penis, i mean...who hasen't!
    ** raises hand **

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

^ you know....i've always wonder about that, Clark having sex....think about it!, he could be the ultimate vibrator or energizer bunny!, i mean...SURELY Lois has wondered about a superpowered penis, i mean...who hasen't!

Always been a weird thing about it.He was only able to have sex with Lana when he lost his powers and when she got powers(and the nanosuit thingy) in case he got too excited and....well broke her. When they went to the B&B in the lat series that Chloe and Oliver were at aswell Chloe asked how was he gonna and he just replied that he'd been "practising".Poor Mrs Kents apple pies :(

Think it was in the comics at one stage too that he got Lois pregnant at one stage but a kick from the baby inside caused severe injuries but ill have to double check that.Can just remember hearing it somewhere

i have:P

i do remember in escaped clark and chole had a short conversation about that whole area, and i remember clark saying jor el helped him find a way to control his powers and strenght are something along that lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,941 ✭✭✭✭Stark

The father and son talk I'm glad I never had.

⛥ ̸̱̼̞͛̀̓̈́͘#C̶̼̭͕̎̿͝R̶̦̮̜̃̓͌O̶̬͙̓͝W̸̜̥͈̐̾͐Ṋ̵̲͔̫̽̎̚͠ͅT̸͓͒͐H̵͔͠È̶̖̳̘͍͓̂W̴̢̋̈͒͛̋I̶͕͑͠T̵̻͈̜͂̇Č̵̤̟̑̾̂̽H̸̰̺̏̓ ̴̜̗̝̱̹͛́̊̒͝⛥

for clark and lois fan, these last couple of episodes have been epic!!!!:D love smallville

Another enjoyable ep. last night, i've always liked Michael Ironside so nice to see him, Peyton List...did you see the gams on her!!, her legs stretch for miles....she's super hot. Nice Clois scenes at the start and Lois being all naughty.

Have tp praise the missle scene, excellent GCI sequence....inside the room with the Matrix save. Vigalante Registration Act enforced...all round good stuff.

:lol: lois with a kinky side. great show last night. loved the clois scene. expectng a proposal in the coming weeks:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

That's 3 filler episodes in a row! Though they haven't been bad, they better get back on course pronto.

Advertisement