Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smallville - Season 10 [US] *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,485 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The *spoilers* in the title refer to the latest episode (and those gone before).
    For future episodes, please use spoiler tags.

It is explained in exhaustive detail under the September 2010 section of the charter.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Antomus Prime

Mr E wrote: »
    The *spoilers* in the title refer to the latest episode (and those gone before).
    For future episodes, please use spoiler tags.

It is explained in exhaustive detail under the September 2010 section of the charter.

Loud and Clear!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭TonyD79

Regarding the previous spoiler;
    Back for four episodes now! Alternate reality explanation for the first one so I seems like a Fringe version of himself- Lionel-net!!

TonyD79 wrote: »
    Regarding the previous spoiler;
    Back for four episodes now! Alternate reality explanation for the first one so I seems like a Fringe version of himself- Lionel-net!!

Sounds good sounds good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

Another poor episode saved by the last few minutes. Aqua women made it bareable though ;) The most annoying bit was some of it didn't make sense. Clark is now barely affected by kyptonite and doesn't make him moral anymore? Col. Tigh isn't as good when he is sober :D Future episode
    How the hell does he play Deathstroke, I can't imagine him being agile

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

FrostyJack wrote: »
    Another poor episode saved by the last few minutes. Aqua women made it bareable though ;) The most annoying bit was some of it didn't make sense. Clark is now barely affected by kyptonite and doesn't make him moral anymore?

I actually thought it was a decent episode, hated the last 2 or 3. In the comics, Clark does get more immune to Kryptonite the more he is exposed to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

I actually thought it was a decent episode, hated the last 2 or 3. In the comics, Clark does get more immune to Kryptonite the more he is exposed to it.

The more "yellow" sunlight he absorbed the more resistant he became to green kryptonite radiation. However, it's not clear whether he builds resistance to other colour kryptonites. It certainly looks like the SV writers are following this as we saw in the Granny Episode he was able to use his heat vision in the presence of green k, in the latest episode he was able to say "I am and Man and Steel" without wincing.

Malty_T wrote: »
    The more "yellow" sunlight he absorbed the more resistant he became to green kryptonite radiation. However, it's not clear whether he builds resistance to other colour kryptonites. It certainly looks like the SV writers are following this as we saw in the Granny Episode he was able to use his heat vision in the presence of green k, in the latest episode he was able to say "I am and Man and Steel" without wincing.

Well that makes sense, but in future episodes if I see him passing out near it I will be back at you's :D

In general I thought it was a great episode but it had it's up and down moments. No explanation of Merra of where she came from, a bit vague....

Why did Aquaman have a serious attitude problem?

Didnt agree with the resistance to green K. A bit silly.

How did Lois manage to get to the airport, fly from Kansas to Miami in only a short period after Clark sped there??

And how the government figure out that meteor rocks hurt Clark?? Considering no one even knows who the blur is??

Loved the action and the storyline. But Clark should have floored Merra when she threw him into the pool lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭KerranJast

And how the government figure out that meteor rocks hurt Clark?? Considering no one even knows who the blur is??
    They wouldn't have to work out *who* the Blur was to work out their weakness.

• Advertisement

KerranJast wrote: »
    They wouldn't have to work out *who* the Blur was to work out their weakness.

Ok fair enough but they still should have explained how they found out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭TonyD79

The iron bars were probably just coated in Kryptonite it doesnt mean they knew it was the blurs weakness otherwise the whole place would have been coated in the stuff.

TonyD79 wrote: »
    The iron bars were probably just coated in Kryptonite it doesnt mean they knew it was the blurs weakness otherwise the whole place would have been coated in the stuff.

He did say it was the blur was the hardest one to find a weakness for but he did, meaning he knew kryptonite worked.

I think partly to do with the "actor" being wooden, he only has 2 facial expressions, if he wasn't given good lines he would be the worst character in it, on a side note he could do with laying off the pies and doing a few sit ups...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,488 ✭✭✭pah

on a side note he could do with laying off the pies and doing a few sit ups...

LOL I assume you're taking the piss?

1040323_fa08a8a1-b211-4680-bffb-9f018f87e18a-4.jpg

pah wrote: »
    LOL I assume you're taking the piss?

1040323_fa08a8a1-b211-4680-bffb-9f018f87e18a-4.jpg

Well compared to my perfect body no :D

I think partly to do with the "actor" being wooden, he only has 2 facial expressions, if he wasn't given good lines he would be the worst character in it, on a side note he could do with laying off the pies and doing a few sit ups...

By pies I presume you mean s**t loads of protein!! They guy is ripped!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

In general I thought it was a great episode but it had it's up and down moments. No explanation of Merra of where she came from, a bit vague....

SV often puts in Comic Book References without little back story, but Google is your friend. As for Aquaman's attitude problem it's mainly because the show hasn't shown AC enough for us to realise that his DC character has actually got some personality issues. Remember the golden rule of modern superheroes is for them to have complex flaws, not like the classic God like ones.

Malty_T wrote: »
    SV often puts in Comic Book References without little back story, but Google is your friend. As for Aquaman's attitude problem it's mainly because the show hasn't shown AC enough for us to realise that his DC character has actually got some personality issues. Remember the golden rule of modern superheroes is for them to have complex flaws, not like the classic God like ones.

Trust me I'm no stranger to the DC universe, I know who merra is and about aquamans personality in the comics and cartoons, just thought it was a bit strange the way in previous episodes he was kinda funny and real laid back. And then he goes away, and comes back like that.

P.S. merra is a little fine thing!!!

No Episdode last week???

No Episdode last week???

Thanksgiving break.

• Advertisement

Thanksgiving break.

Ah i see... Roll on this weeks episode :)

Well that makes sense, but in future episodes if I see him passing out near it I will be back at you's :D

Looks like it is affecting him again :rolleyes:

Good episode though felt it could be better. I hope Earth2 Clark would do more damage,
    maybe they are saving it for Darkseid's corruption in future episodes
    . John Glover was excellent as always, easily the 2nd best character in the series (after James Marsters). The last scene was brilliant. Can't wait to see how this plays out!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,485 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Fun episode, and the last scene opens up a whole new can of worms.
    Anyone want to put money on
    Lex killing him again
    ? :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Absolute CLASS ending!!!....he looked RIGHT into the camera, very enjoyable episode. I was impressed with the look/production design of Earth 2 (a nod to the axed series?), John Glover was brilliant, him and Lex were the best actors.

Altess looked pretty hot!....can't wait to see where it goes with
    Lionel back in our verse

Next week looks great with
    return of the JLA
    :

Some nice info i din't know about:
    WOO HOO!!!! LIONEL'S BACK BABY!!! Well that is Lionel Luthor Earth 2! And the way he acts in Earth 2 this Lionel seems like the ultimate evil that Lionel Luthor in Earth 1 had always had but for this lionel he let it out to the world! John Glover will be in 3 more episodes that rocks!! This was an amazing episodes and true dc comics fan episode when it introduces Ultraman! In the comics Superman and the Justice League have alternate dopplegangers from and earth 2 and Superman's is Ultraman (Clark Luthor) I was so happy they kept saying it! Fun Fact: Lex's doppleganger is a hero and named Alexander! I would like to see that for an episode then have Lex kill Alexander! YAY LIONEL LUTHOR IS BACK!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Saw the last scene coming a mile away but its great that Lional is back. That was really the only good thing about it. thought the writing was pants and the story of the alt-universe seemed like a 10 year old wrote it.

Welxome back Lionel. We missed you old chum.

Fantastic Episode!! Same actress and all but Earth 2 Tess was well sexy!!!!
    Loved the way clark returned to Earth 1 and was on his knees about to be executed!!
    Cant wait to see what they do with Lionel now and Alexander.

And was it just me or did it look like Earth 2 Tess was running towards Clark when he activated the mirror box and the view was all distorted??

Loved the final scene with Lionel looking into the camera.

Looks like they've done it rite this season and kept shifting up the gears instead of slowing down like the last few seasons!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

And was it just me or did it look like Earth 2 Tess was running towards Clark when he activated the mirror box and the view was all distorted??

Pretty sure that was Lionel and that's how he ended up over on "our" side...

J-blk wrote: »
    Pretty sure that was Lionel and that's how he ended up over on "our" side...

I was thinking that too but i could have sworn it was Tess, seen as Lionel was trapped under the table. I must watch it again tonite and try pause it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Just watched it there again,it was Lional. Hard to see the face,only the long hair is clear but based on the clothes of the person running towards Clark,it is definitely Lional.

Advertisement