Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smallville - Season 10 [US] *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭KerranJast

The last 3 were hardly filler:
    - Clark tells Lois about himself.
    - Tess tries but ultimately fails to change Alexander from his path.
    - The Vigilante act, Suicide Squad etc.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    :lol: lois with a kinky side. great show last night. loved the clois scene. expectng a proposal in the coming weeks:D

Clark clearly asked daddy for her hand in this ep. - it's a sure thing, will there be a wedding ep?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭TonyD79

Clark clearly asked daddy for her hand in this ep. - it's a sure thing, will there be a wedding ep?

Crashed by Doomsday..sorry Darkseid.....very original!!!:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

KerranJast wrote: »
    The last 3 were hardly filler:
    - Clark tells Lois about himself.
    - Tess tries but ultimately fails to change Alexander from his path.
    - The Vigilante act, Suicide Squad etc.

I think your definition of a filler is different to mine. Those things only took up 5 mins of those episodes. The other 35 were back to the "freak of the Week" formula or an equivalent. They added nothing much else to the over all series. If you don't subscribe to that, you must admit they were poor compared to the first 4 at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

It seems normal service has now resumed in Smallville - the past 2 episodes have been absolute pants. Hopefully next week they can recapture the form of eps 1-5.

Ironside was wasted in this latest ep too. Shame, cos he's a great actor.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

for clark and lois fan, these last couple of episodes have been epic!!!!:D love smallville

For a Smallville fan, they have been very annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭KerranJast

Vokes wrote: »
    It seems normal service has now resumed in Smallville - the past 2 episodes have been absolute pants. Hopefully next week they can recapture the form of eps 1-5.

Ironside was wasted in this latest ep too. Shame, cos he's a great actor.
    Here's hoping he's back in V/O form as Darkseid :cool: That'd be epic.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

*stamps foot* why don't they hurry up and rescue Chloe, argh!!! She's my fav character! dammit!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

tinkerbell wrote: »
    *stamps foot* why don't they hurry up and rescue Chloe, argh!!! She's my fav character! dammit!

eh...maybe because she left and doesn't want to be in the show anymore. They will probably get her back for one of the final few eps but thats about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭Antomus Prime

Good episode overall! Loved the kinky Lois at the beginning....
    Did anyone else notive the JLA logo on the screen in watchtower in the first scene with Tess and Ollie??

Also it was good to see Clark wearing His Jacket in an action sequence!!

But overall the season is starting to slow down a bit, hopefully the next episode will get back into the fast pace that the final season needs!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

An ok episode, was nice to see Clark in his prototype outfit as such with the hair gelled back.

I have to admit though, I don't really like to see Clark Kent/Superman getting it on with anyone. A bit of snogging is ok, but for some reason I don't want to see more than that. Too much of a fanboy or something I think :D

Have to admit the good old days when Chloe could find the anwser to anything for Clark on Google were great. Forget about the Fortress of Knowledge just google it!!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

A good episode I have to say. It started out kind of weak but rapidly got better. I loved the ass kicking ninja babes ;)

I think my favourite bit was the scene in the Fortress with Jor-el and Lara. And Tess turning out to be the daughter of the magnificent bastard himself, I didn't see that one coming!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭FrostyJack

Finally a decent episode, Helen Slater and Terri Hatcher FTW !

I admit, i shed a tear at the Teri Hatcher video...wonderfully done, fair dues to her...and a beliveable way to bring her back from the dead. This was a very heartfelt episode with some quite dark material in places. The scene in the fortress was just fantastic, terrific to see Clarks parents.

Scene was extremely well done...the Granny Goodness stuff, trio of baddies for darkseid, very solid ep. with alot of heart and bite. The Tess shocker was a bit of a doozy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Losing patience with the show now. Evil Omish people and now evil granny, next week should be decent though. They are due a decent episode.

Losing patience with the show now. Evil Omish people and now evil granny, next week should be decent though. They are due a decent episode.

The evil Granny character is from the comics and to bring in Darkseid they have to bring in her I suppose. The Freddy Krugger/ Edward Scissorhands gloves were pretty cringeful as well but again taken from the comics.

The guy playing Jor El is crap compared to Terence Stamp also how do they explain the different voices?!!!

I think the voice difference is Due to a mechanical Jor-el or something, as in the Fortress...dunno, i wondered about that was well. They looked the part though with Kryptonian clothing and the S logo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,471 ✭✭✭pah

not just an evil granny like a villain of the week dreamt up by the script writers.

she's a huge part to the darkseid story and comic canon of superman

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

In the comic book canon and the animated tv series Granny Goodness erased superman's memories so he would be the ultimate warrior for Darkseid. It seems Smallville are angling towards a similar approach - She definitely did something to him. The whole Tess thing didn't actually surprise me one bit, I'd actually suspected it from the very first season she was introduced into the show. Still ridiculous though.:D Can't wait to see how they portray Desaad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,322 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

loved the action, loved the scenes with clark and lois in the FOS :D

and he's going to propose!!!!!! woooohooo

A pretty good episode. Strange twist with Tess being Lionels daughter. They kinda pulled that out of the sky but it's interesting to see what they'll do with it. It's obviously going to tie into
    Lionel
    being in episode 11.

Did anyone else notice that the building they used for the orphanage was the same one they used for the Black Creek facility in Season 8 when Green Arrow Shot the arrow through Clarks chest?? The stairway with the big windows??

Loved the message left by Jor-El and Lara for Clark in the Fortress. Shows that Jor-El actually does care about Clark. Cant wait for the coming episodes.

Teri Hatcher was really good in it too although a short scene. Lois is kinda annoying in the last few episodes though, she's too whiney and goody two shoes.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,322 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

doubling up on sets, a lot programmes do that.

kinda saw the whole tess being a luthor from the beginning to be honest. took 2 years, but worth the wait to know that i was right

kinda saw the whole tess being a luthor from the beginning to be honest. took 2 years, but worth the wait to know that i was right

Good call Sunbabe08. I never would have guessed it because in the Comics, Old Movies and cartoons she wasn't a luthor. She was kinda a love interest for Lex for a little while so it's kinda strange that they went down that road.....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

A pretty good episode. Strange twist with Tess being Lionels daughter. They kinda pulled that out of the sky but it's interesting to see what they'll do with it. It's obviously going to tie into Lionel being in episode 11.

Huh!?
    Lionel
    is coming back?!

Really great numbers for Fridays ep.

Smallville (94% coverage CW normally 95%)
    - 2.900 million viewers
    - 1.8/3 HH
    - 1.3/4 A18-49
    - 1.1/4 A18-34
    - 0.9/3 W18-34

I do wonder if The CW might even renew it for an 11th season?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 markfitz72

Really great numbers for Fridays ep.

Smallville (94% coverage CW normally 95%)
    - 2.900 million viewers
    - 1.8/3 HH
    - 1.3/4 A18-49
    - 1.1/4 A18-34
    - 0.9/3 W18-34

I do wonder if The CW might even renew it for an 11th season?

i hope not! cringe tv! cant stop watching it tho!!

Huh!?
    Lionel
    is coming back?!
    Yeah John Glover will be reprising his role as Lionel Luthor in Episode 11. Not sure what way he'll be in it, weather it'll will be similar to Jonathon Kent's return in Ep 1 or weather it will be a video left for Tess or something.
    Cant wait to see it though.

This weeks Episode "Patriot" looks fantastic too.
    Alan Ritchson is back as Aquaman
    :)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,990 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Yeah John Glover will be reprising his role as Lionel Luthor in Episode 11. Not sure what way he'll be in it, weather it'll will be similar to Jonathon Kent's return in Ep 1 or weather it will be a video left for Tess or something.
    Use spoiler tags!!! :mad:

• Advertisement

ixoy wrote: »
    Use spoiler tags!!! :mad:

Sorry ixoy I saw it on tv so i thought it was cool. And seen as the title of the thread says spoilers i didnt think there would be a problem.

But i take it on board and shall use them in future. Sorry again :o

Advertisement