Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What country has the most sexually liberated women

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

Ballymuhhhnnn- "stawp taaepin maeee"... :D

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055271740

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

fontanalis wrote: »
    Apparently they get things called orgasms.

Pffft, the female orgasm is a MYTH

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

donfers wrote: »
    What country has the most sexually liberated women
    Booking a holiday are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Thailand.

Sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭thirtythirty

West Coast USA are turbo horny. East Coast are more reserved.

UK tend to be hu-ers no matter what area you're in!

I've only met other countries[girls] in a mutually neutral country when we were both travelling, so you can't really judge general attitude from that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Thailand.

Sorted

Women

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,006 ✭✭✭donfers

congratulations, that joke has now been done four times...I wouldn't mind but I actually did that joke in the op itself

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Answer the f'ucking question, are you!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

prinz wrote: »
    Ireland. Not that it's neccessarily a good thing.

Indeed, can't be trusting those wimmins with their own sexual liberty.

Now where did I put my chastity belt and copy of knitting weekly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 977 ✭✭✭Abrasax

Venezuela.
    Both gorgeous and liberated, to a dizzying extent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

bronte wrote: »
    Indeed, can't be trusting those wimmins with their own sexual liberty. Now where did I put my chastity belt and copy of knitting weekly?

:rolleyes: Like I said sexual liberation can mean different things to different people.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

BRITISH men and women are now the most promiscuous of any big western industrial nation, researchers have found.

In an international index measuring one-night stands, total numbers of partners and attitudes to casual sex, Britain comes out ahead of Australia, the US, France, the Netherlands, Italy and Germany.

http://women.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/women/relationships/article5257166.ece

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

After this one can we have a "What country has the most sexually liberated men?" poll? I'd like to do the nasty with a bloke whose idea of adventurous isn't just the missionary and chocolate sauce in a tube.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

ya left out Italy WTF!!!!:mad:

i thought i was sexually experienced until i met an italian girl when i was 19, jesus christ she blew my mind.

so...i'm for italy...obviously :o

JaxxYChicK wrote: »
    After this one can we have a "What country has the most sexually liberated men?" poll? I'd like to do the nasty with a bloke whose idea of adventurous isn't just the missionary and chocolate sauce in a tube.

you can get me on 087-74...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Your username isn't some indication of your preferred location for promiscuity, is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

prinz wrote: »
    :rolleyes: Like I said sexual liberation can mean different things to different people.

It sure can!

Your username isn't some indication of your preferred location for promiscuity, is it?

Perhaps. AnywhereChicK just didn't have the same ring to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

How beautifully contradictory.

And I know exactly what you mean! Do you fall into this category?
    Yet another irony fail by me... :o

that poll would have one option - the world

however anybody who describes sex as "to do the nasty" I'm afraid is destined never to be sexually liberated so stock up on the chocolate sauce

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 5,620 ✭✭✭El_Dangeroso

Women

Anyone else disappointed when this didn't turn out to be a link?

that poll would have one option - the world

Are all of your opinions based on stereotypical generalisations?

however anybody who describes sex as "to do the nasty" I'm afraid is destined never to be sexually liberated so stock up on the chocolate sauce

As above. Doing the nasty, bumping uglies, rockin' the casbah, making lurve, doing teh sex - all mean the same thing at the end of the day. Has nothing to do with how liberated you are sexually. Strange conclusion to draw! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

saudi arabians......they cant wait to rip off that burka after a long day in the sun!

In reality from my experience, that includes 3 summers working in a nightclub in tenerife, the english win hands down. They happily sleep around,no consequences the next morning, some of them are TOO easy. As a barman i had a very good time, hence going back for 2 more summers after the first!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

Dare I ask what does one mean by "sexually liberated"? It's a highly contested term.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I'm a little disappointed at the lack of an option for As a man in my early 20s, I haven't shagged hundreds of representative women in those repsective counties but am willing to have a facile punt based on my inter-railing days, the fact I've only ever shagged three women notwithstanding.

Sort it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,250 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Women

Nothing wrong with the wimmins in Thailand

:pac:

Jakkass wrote: »
    Dare I ask what does one mean by "sexually liberated"? It's a highly contested term.

f'uck's like a bunny is the generally accepted definition according to the responses so far

As above. Doing the nasty, bumping uglies, rockin' the casbah, making lurve, doing teh sex - all mean the same thing at the end of the day. Has nothing to do with how liberated you are sexually. Strange conclusion to draw! :pac:

you're right, the words people use tell us nothing about the people using them which is why I can say your post is complete bollox and you won't think I'm a twat :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

f'uck's like a bunny is the generally accepted definition according to the responses so far
    Yeah, but in the AH world, do that and you're Swedish = sexually liberated
    Irish = slapper
    Mediterranean and chaste = classy
    Irish and chaste = frigid

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

I wouldn't necessarily rule that as being "liberated", as it is about as likely that people could be influenced or swayed into making decisions that they normally wouldn't make.

Advertisement