Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What country has the most sexually liberated women

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,479 ✭✭✭✭philologos

unless you've been locked up until your late 20's, if you haven't has a sexual partner i believe there is something wrong and - by extension - you're sexually repressed...

queue argument where i'm painted as the guy who's telling people to sleep with someone, ANYONE GODDAMMIT, lest you become sexually repressed and a weirdo. yawn.

I won't be following that line of argument, but I would seriously question what authority you have to make such judgements about other peoples lives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭dublinguy2004

"Sexually liberated" = slut

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

"Sexually liberated" = slut

Can you explain why you think this?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I think some people are confusing sexually liberated with easy lays.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,671 ✭✭✭BraziliaNZ

From my experience, the UK and Canada. But i haven't been everywhere.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Whichever country I am in etc.

Dunno, haven't been to most countries. Scandie/eastern europeans maybe

sweden!? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭Kimia

you sound like i insulted you? maybe you could just use a good ride?

I doubt very much I'd get that from you. I mean come on, an Irish man who thinks ALL irish women are no good in bed? That really speaks more about your skills than theirs :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

You know that Irish guys like a '' cook in the kitchen and a whore in the bedroom ''

Surprised to see the Uk leading the poll - my choice would be the USA

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭greengiant09

how come thailand didn't make it into the poll??? thai women have no problem in putting out!

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jenneke87

Us Dutchies of course....

I´ll prove it to you if you like........:D:p

(flights to NL are of course at your own expense)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭Pittens

Surprised to see the Uk leading the poll - my choice would be the USA

The US is not a drinking culture. So dates tend to be meals, and while they do have a pick-up culture that does not mean the women will sleep with you the first night. You get a number when you chat people up ( in a restaurant, bar, club, or anywhere.) . Then you go on a date. In fact American women are more worried about rape on one night stands etc. than anywhere else in the world, there are continually panics about date-rapes. Particularly in college.

the rule in the US is no putting out until the 3rd date at least, that gives you time to get to know the guy and meet his friends. So the American women are loose argument seems a bit off to me. Possibly people are watching too much Love Actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

Jakkass wrote: »
    I won't be following that line of argument, but I would seriously question what authority you have to make such judgements about other peoples lives.

yep. i'm judging you've got a problem if you haven't slept with someone by your late 20's...i doubt i'm the only one who thinks this. let me list possible problems:

problem: your fat and ugly and you can't find anyone who'll sleep with you
    solution: get a makover, stop eating chips

problem: you're mentally incapable of connecting with someone
    solution: you need a psycologist or have been subject to some form of abuse, get a solicitor and a councellor

problem: you dont believe in sex outside marriage
    solution: your time machine's flux capacitor is broken, talk to doc...or get f*ckin married, you're in your late 20's for gods sake, your mammy wont look after you forever

problem: you've some warped religous views that means sex is disgusting to you
    solution: this ones easy...get with the programme! if god didn't want you to have sex, he would have designed you to be an asexual reproducer (you may as well believe in a spagetti monster anyway, that's my own personal viewpoint)

anyway, i'm a rampant human and i should be put down. i want to have sex over and over again, and it doesn't matter whether i know the other partner particularly well - i just find them attractive. i'm an animal...i'm ashamed of myself...i'm human euuuwwwwwwww

yep. i'm judging you've got a problem if you haven't slept with someone by your late 20's...i doubt i'm the only one who thinks this. let me list possible problems:

I haven't said that you are the only one. I just think your viewpoint is horrifically narrow, not even beginning to give any sensitivity in any case that differs from your own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 977 ✭✭✭Abrasax

Jenneke87 wrote: »
    Us Dutchies of course....

I´ll prove it to you if you like........:D:p

(flights to NL are of course at your own expense)

Hoe gaat het, snoepje?
    Als jij wil het te bewijzen, Ik ben in Amsterdam de hele week. :p

i want to have sex over and over again, and it doesn't matter whether i know the other partner particularly well

Anyone else feel this guy is a virgin?

Jakkass wrote: »
    I haven't said that you are the only one. I just think your viewpoint is horrifically narrow, not even beginning to give any sensitivity in any case that differs from your own.

but no, my viewpoint is not narrow. this was about the fact that a healthy, normal person does in fact become sexually active before their late 20's - at the latest.

'a case that differs from my own' is exactly the point here. if your case differs you've a problem, seek help.

Pittens wrote: »
    Anyone else feel this guy is a virgin?

yeah, you're right.

i'm a 30 y/o married virgin with 2 kids

It just seems that you have everything worked out and not only everything external to you, but everyone elses internal experiences, and it's all just so simple. I've found that life is incredibly complicated.

i'm a 30 y/o married virgin with 2 kids

Does your wife know you get up on everything? To requote again
    i want to have sex over and over again, and it doesn't matter whether i know the other partner particularly well

in any case all of this is offtopic. This topic is not how horny you are, how unhorny other people may be, or how crap Irish women are ( excluding your wife apparantly) but about which country has the most sexually liberated women.

Pittens wrote: »
    Does your wife know you get up on everything? To requote again

in any case all of this is offtopic. This topic is not how horny you are, how unhorny other people may be, or how crap Irish women are ( excluding your wife apparantly) but about which country has the most sexually liberated women.

actually, this is bang on topic! all this led from the problems people had in differentiating 'liberated' from 'loose'...and in a thread which is talking about what country has the most 'liberated' women, how exactly is it off topic to talk about how crap irish women are in bed? like, are you f'uckin drunk or something?? i'm not even talking about being horny, maybe you'd like to re-read the (intelligent, i believe) argument that myself and jakkass have been having before quoting me out of context...you should work for the news of the world with skills like that.

go troll somewhere else.

• Advertisement

Lol.

I think Jackass was having an intelligent discussion. You were having a rant against Irish women - which is not the topic, the topic is the opposite - , and upping your massive sexually liberated lifestyle whilst then admitting to be being married with two kids at 30. Which means you got married at about 26. Possibly younger. And probably to an Irish woman. And probably in Offaly, where you are from.

Thats a lot of talking the talking and not walking the walk.

As someone who has lived abroad in more than one country, and still does live abroad, my answer to this quiz is: I dunno. It depends on class, region, urbanity or rural etc.

I dont find Irish women to be any less liberated than anywhere else. Everybody is more liberated on holiday, or with people who are on holiday - which is why people may think the rest of the world more liberated, or more sexual, or whatever because they see it on vacation.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jenneke87

Abrasax wrote: »
    Hoe gaat het, snoepje?
    Als jij wil het te bewijzen, Ik ben in Amsterdam de hele week. :p

Sorry lekker ding, lees je post nu pas. Ach in Amsterdan valt alles te halen dus je zult het vast wel naar je zin gehad hebben!

Sorry pretty, only read your post just now. Owh well you can get everything in Amsterdam so I´m sure you had a good time:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

What does sexually liberated mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

DazMarz wrote: »
    The Netherlands... They're the most liberal about everything, ffs. Where else can someone put themselves through uni by whoring themselves out to horny tourists??? Legally, I might add!!!

This is a crock. Dutch women are the tightest. I've lived here for years. They don't even do the "get wasted and snog" thing like every other girl from every other nation does (except the Spanish and the chinese). Nope Dutch girls will talk to you, won't buy you a drink and then just eff off on the carrier of their mateäs bike.
    From experience, most sexually liberated I've found were Swedish, Danes, Germans and Aussies. Brit and Irish are fairly free and easy about having a roll in the hay too.
    Americans are repressed. They jump into the sack with some guy and then spend the next week wondering if there's something wrong with them and should they seek therapy. Nuts!!

Anyone anyone? :p

This is a crock. Dutch women are the tightest. I've lived here for years. They don't even do the "get wasted and snog" thing like every other girl from every other nation does (except the Spanish and the chinese). Nope Dutch girls will talk to you, won't buy you a drink and then just eff off on the carrier of their mateäs bike.
    From experience, most sexually liberated I've found were Swedish, Danes, Germans and Aussies. Brit and Irish are fairly free and easy about having a roll in the hay too.
    Americans are repressed. They jump into the sack with some guy and then spend the next week wondering if there's something wrong with them and should they seek therapy. Nuts!!

I am afraid you either didnt have enough money or not hot enough for them:p or not enough money and ugly enough for them:P

And still no definition on sexually liberated :confused:
    I cant answer the question or the poll without it :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

caseyann wrote: »
    And still no definition on sexually liberated :confused:
    I cant answer the question or the poll without it :P

Horny & willing to give it up, I would imagine, this being AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

And still no definition on sexually liberated :confused: I cant answer the question or the poll without it :P

There really isn't one tbh. That's the trouble with the poll and thread. 'Sexual liberation' means very different things to different people. So much so that it effectively becomes meaningless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

What does sexually liberated mean?

to me the first thing that springs to mind is sylvia krystal in the emmanuelle movies...a highly sexed/sophisticated woman looking for her ride without any inhibitions

Advertisement