Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What country has the most sexually liberated women

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

Horny & willing to give it up, I would imagine, this being AH.

Well then from what i know it is every horny willing woman in every country in world.No country more liberated then next.Ridiculous analogy.
    prinz wrote: »
    There really isn't one tbh. That's the trouble with the poll and thread. 'Sexual liberation' means very different things to different people. So much so that it effectively becomes meaningless.

I agree there fore i cant answer it.
    As when men still see women as hookers and slappers for been so called sexually liberated,i see no liberation at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 977 ✭✭✭Abrasax

Jenneke87 wrote: »
    Sorry lekker ding, lees je post nu pas. Ach in Amsterdan valt alles te halen dus je zult het vast wel naar je zin gehad hebben!

Sorry pretty, only read your post just now. Owh well you can get everything in Amsterdam so I´m sure you had a good time:P

Ik ben nog daar. Ik woon in Osdorp. :)

Goed geluk morgen in de voetbal.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,493 ✭✭✭Fulton Crown

ya left out Italy WTF!!!!:mad:

i thought i was sexually experienced until i met an italian girl when i was 19, jesus christ she blew my mind.

so...i'm for italy...obviously :o

Shoulda got her to blow your cock.....it's way better.

Next time eh ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

caseyann wrote: »
    What does sexually liberated mean?

It's fancy talk for acting like whore* without being judged for it.

*This sentence only works if you pronounce whore as "hoore".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

El Siglo wrote: »
    It's fancy talk for acting like whore* without being judged for it.

*This sentence only works if you pronounce whore as "hoore".

So just men pretending women are sexually liberated and continue to see them as whores :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

UK ftw tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭El Siglo

So just men pretending women are sexually liberated and continue to see them as whores :D

No, both are as bad as each other except when men do it's accepted and when a woman does it they're liberated.:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

UK isn't a country.

:O

• Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

sure look whats on channel 4 at the moment > the sex education show........you'd never see a show like that on RTE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Well then from what i know it is every horny willing woman in every country in world.No country more liberated then next.Ridiculous analogy.

The analogy wasn't mine - just based on what appears to be the general consencus of the posts on the thread, which are, as you say, ridiculous. Especially when you take into consideration that - I would imagine - none of the people who voted would actually be able to make the comparison as they have not even travelled to all countries in the poll, let alone lived in them and there's even less of a likelihood that they had a chance to try get their leg over in each one.

• Advertisement
Advertisement