Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

this is what the transition looks like when a boy becomes a girl

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

lmWsk.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Katherine Jane

Those are awesome pics!

Thanks Katherine. ;)

I know these kinds of pics and videos gave me a lot of inpiration and made me realise just how possible transition was for me, and I think it's important to share that source of inspiration. That last girl is a regular on one of the sites I visit, and she's quite easily one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen.

She is a very pretty young lady. Of course I wouldn't have so many piercings now, but to each her own!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Eebs

My absolute favourite is Leith, She's completely hillarious and lovely.

http://vimeo.com/4159460

She had a video blog on youtube but it's closed. But you can find the posts she did with her fella Les on Trannystar Galactica still.

Here's the first one:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sz59d_UcI2A

Oh and not everyone likes this site but it always cheered me up before:
    http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TSsuccesses/TSgallery1.html

• Advertisement

Fantastic Eebs! :)
    Thanks for posting, that first video is awesome.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Links234 wrote: »
    lmWsk.png

Hawt! If I wasn't intending on doing the same, I'd make a pass, or maybe I would when I do :)

She is a very pretty young lady. Of course I wouldn't have so many piercings now, but to each her own!

I really like the piercings, and I plan to get a few done myself. ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

I really like the piercings, and I plan to get a few done myself. ;)

i had a few myself in my lip. I mite do it again. I loved the feel of it.

Ok.. I must be in the minority here. I only have my ears done. OK.. back on topic, she is pretty. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,535 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Ok.. I must be in the minority here. I only have my ears done. OK.. back on topic, she is pretty. :)

No i'm with you, think girls are much prettier without having the lip pierced ;)

Well, I'm planning a lip ring. :) And more. ;)

I wouldn't exactly shy away from body mods now, would I? :D

Well, as the old adage goes..

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

• Registered Users Posts: 8,535 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Well, I'm planning a lip ring. :) And more. ;)

I wouldn't exactly shy away from body mods now, would I? :D

True :P

• Registered Users Posts: 16,250 ✭✭✭✭Iwasfrozen

Links, do you have any pics of girls transitioning to guys? I think that would be interesting.

Well, as the old adage goes..

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

Well it's not just the looks, they feel really nice as well. :) Interesting discussion as a side to the main topic though.

I already posted some of this girl's pics before, but she still makes a great transition and this shows it a bit more:

UU3oA.jpg

Links, no, I don't think many of us would shy away from body mods. But as far as the piercings, well.. I think some of that is generational. I'm a bit older than you, so it definitely wouldn't suit me to have a lip ring.

Iwasfrozen wrote: »
    Links, do you have any pics of girls transitioning to guys? I think that would be interesting.

This is all I have of FtM transition at the moment, and it's not a huge timeline either so we don't see much in the way of long term effects:

wUlix.jpg
    ALnk3.jpg

Interesting to see how it is from the other way around. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Chuchoter

ftm timeline video

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Freiheit

Katherine Jane I understand where your coming from, but I'm not really a believer in age dictating how we look. I know society in general conditions us to dress accordance with our age....but....I think that's wrong...there's no reason why a piercing could not suit an older person, depending on their image and physique. So if you do want a piercing, I stress if, go for it!:)

Hi Freiheit!

It just isn't me. I like my earrings as much as the next woman, but the lips, nose, tongue, eyebrow rings I'll leave to the more adventurous of you. :)

Kate

Strangely enough, I've never really been all that interested in getting my ears pierced. Different strokes, eh? ;)

Yep Links! We each have our different likes, and dislikes. Kind of like clothing, and partners. Gotta love diversity of opinion, and taste! :D

Yep Links! We each have our different likes, and dislikes. Kind of like clothing, and partners. Gotta love diversity of opinion, and taste! :D

Why you'd swear trans girls are as diverse and varied in their personalities, interests, likes and dislikes as cis girls!? :p

Yeah! Go figure that one! hehe

One size does not fit all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭Freiheit

That's fine Katherine Jane!....my only point is not to let age stop one if it is stopping one!....Think there's a great deal of ageism in society really...where certain behaviours are caged into certain age bracket....that's fascism!;)

I've my nose and tragus pierced.....several times!:)

I would never criticise someone for their choices, Freiheit. It just wouldn't suit me, that's all I was trying to say. I am a fairly conservative person (transition aside) otherwise.

I was debating if I should show this picture or not, but just for the sheer impact it had on me I think I really do have to share this, because seeing this picture was a massive inspiration for me. It was a bit of a turning point for me, because I had felt at times there was no way transition was possible for me, but the transition she made astonished me (she described it as "from serial killer to sweetheart"), and it really hammered home that transition was completely possible for me. It was just incredibly inspiring. She doesn't look amazing, but she does look quite pretty by the end and definitely female, and that's the main thing. I just didn't know how possible transition was until I saw this pic. She's a really nice girl too, I've spoke to her a few times, and she says she constantly gets people telling her that her pics have been inspirational, but she doesn't really think she's all that much of an inspiration.

mNwbD.jpg

• Advertisement

I think she looks WONDERFUL! She should be proud!

Advertisement