Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Announce HTC Desire

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭viking

Beefy78 wrote: »
    It just arrived. Melike.
    How long did it take for delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I ordered it Friday about 6pm and got an email that night saying I'd need to fax/email over a copy of my passport and proof of address. I couldn't do that until Monday morning and the handset then arrived Tuesday. So next working day after the order was finalised. I've got no complaints.

The phone is lovely. I think it'll have a steeper learning curve than, say, the iPhone though. I've got Wifi and GPS turned off and the battery is still draining before my eyes!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Oliver1985

Meteor said they are out of stock till November :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

Ye meteor seem to be having a problem getting them in . If you really want one try calling around to some of the car phone warehouses . They seem to be getting a steady stream.of them in . Got one there last week in Dublin.

Using it to write this actually :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭shortys94

How do you find the phone on the network, is it reliable, good internet speeds?

I have very good 3g signal with three wherever I go, presume it would be the same with the Desire, no tech. issues like Iphone i guess

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Oliver1985

Just got an e-mail from 3 saying htc desire is back in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭ftm2008

i got one too ,, 6 months later,, glad i went for the desire with metoer or id be still waiting

Advertisement