Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jobs at aviva stadium

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭alpha2010

they rang me today. was in an exam, so they must be just calling people and asking can they work :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭triple-M

any stewards get the call for neil diamond yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭partyndbs

am working neil diamond and the script :) love workin in da aviva good laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭Alkers

triple-M wrote: »
    any stewards get the call for neil diamond yet?

Got told level 5 is closed because of poor ticket sales.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Simona1986 wrote: »

I'm working in a Level 5 bar?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

Simona1986 wrote: »

ah bummer. I work in level 5.. was wondering why we werent asked yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

Is there still jobs in the Aviva.....even as a programme seller?

ah bummer. I work in level 5.. was wondering why we werent asked yet.

Got another call today saying to come in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 marina_88

Hi all,
    I applied for a food preparation assistant job with Compass Group through the Aviva website during the week. I received an email today saying that I have been selected for an interview on Monday, which is great! The email is kind of automated though, it starts Dear [Name] which is a little strange:confused:

I've been reading through this thread for some info with regards to the job...Has anyone here had an interview and/or been successful in getting a food preparation assistant job? Is it based solely in the Aviva? What are the hours like? Is it a casual contract like some of the other catering jobs?

I'd be grateful if anyone has any info for me:)

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Overature

marina_88 wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I applied for a food preparation assistant job with Compass Group through the Aviva website during the week. I received an email today saying that I have been selected for an interview on Monday, which is great! The email is kind of automated though, it starts Dear [Name] which is a little strange:confused:

I've been reading through this thread for some info with regards to the job...Has anyone here had an interview and/or been successful in getting a food preparation assistant job? Is it based solely in the Aviva? What are the hours like? Is it a casual contract like some of the other catering jobs?

I'd be grateful if anyone has any info for me,

hey, i work regulary as food prep, as far as i know when i was interviewed for the positition but you could really be put any where (till, food prep, bar etc) its grand work but it does get busy at half time and the likes. ive only been in aviva. i do about 5 - 6 hours every match, every match is a different contract. i love it caus you dont have to deal with the customers and its a good way to zone out

good luck

• Advertisement

Did anyone else working as a cashier get that text yesterday? About coming in at 5 instead. Does that mean that we won't. Finish til 11?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 marina_88

Overature wrote: »
    hey, i work regulary as food prep, as far as i know when i was interviewed for the positition but you could really be put any where (till, food prep, bar etc) its grand work but it does get busy at half time and the likes. ive only been in aviva. i do about 5 - 6 hours every match, every match is a different contract. i love it caus you dont have to deal with the customers and its a good way to zone out

good luck

How was the interview? Did you get hired on the spot or is there an induction? How often per month are you be needed? Yeah I'd say match days are pretty hectic lol...is there a set rate of pay per hour? There's hardly any info online about this job...

Im working as a steward in the stadium up on level 5 i got the call to come in for 6 on sat,i find that kind of strange considering opening time is 6(i think)as im normally called in a few hours before opening,anybody else in at 6?

Im working as a steward in the stadium up on level 5 i got the call to come in for 6 on sat,i find that kind of strange considering opening time is 6(i think)as im normally called in a few hours before opening,anybody else in at 6?

I'm on level 5 too and I'm in at 17:00

• Registered Users Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭channelsurfer2

5 start for me too... some are coming in at 3.30 though... they must be trying to save money as we will probably be there until at least 11pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Overature

marina_88 wrote: »

How was the interview? Did you get hired on the spot or is there an induction? How often per month are you be needed? Yeah I'd say match days are pretty hectic lol...is there a set rate of pay per hour? There's hardly any info online about this job...

yeah i got hired on the spot after my interview, but there was a bunch of people getting hired that day, you just gotta say that you love food and cooking and ****, had an induction bout a week later and worked first match a week after that. kinda thrown in the deep end and we had to work stuff out for ourselfs as regards of what to do when

i work most days only once or twice when there have been full up, standerd rate is 10 quid an hour, its grand work

• Registered Users Posts: 13 igetalong

Hey guys,I was there for an interview today and got told I had an induction tomorrow...I was delighted until I realised that I had the time of an exam wrong and there was no way I could make it there without being around an hr and a half late...I feel if I just mail the recruitment address at compass that it will be sitting there among hundreds of applications and I will totally miss out on this job! Would anyone have any advise/contact details? Im gutted :(

Hey guys.

Was anyone working at the last football match? Think it was last week?

What time did ye have to start at (bar cashiers espesh)
    I'm trying to work out whether I'll be able to work the next match!

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Bucklesman

@XxMCRxBabyxX

Half five was my start time as a cashier for a kiosk. There were no bars open that day.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭FueledByAisling

Sorry for digging up a thread but I had an induction during the week and I'm a bit confused. Do compass email you the weblink for the online questionnaire that we have to do or what's the story?

• Advertisement

Was that an induction for events by any chance? This probably sounds like a very silly question,but do you actually have the job once you complete your induction?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Ryankelly110

Yeah they email you it its not important and yeah once you get induction you have the job but email them sayin your available to work next friday (if u wana work ) and they will send u a job card you need to do this the first couple of times to automatically get a jobcard sent out

igetalong wrote: »
    Was that an induction for events by any chance? This probably sounds like a very silly question,but do you actually have the job once you complete your induction?

Yes the Induction is just the tour around the place to get to know your surroundings. You've gotten the job if you've had an induction

Yeah they email you it its not important and yeah once you get induction you have the job but email them sayin your available to work next friday (if u wana work ) and they will send u a job card you need to do this the first couple of times to automatically get a jobcard sent out

Thank you, I might hold off though off until Monday morning though as I know they said jobcards are being sent but I'm not too sure on what day yet. They were talking about Jobcards being sent out, the questionnaire email being sent out and also we should be getting another text/email asking if we'd like to work on Friday so I ended up getting everything jumbled up by the end of the induction!

Anyone know why team leaders are in so early? Bit frustrating when I have another job that they told me it wouldn't clash with...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭BOHtox

There's still 4 jobs available just to let you know

http://www.compasseventjobs.com/employer_profile.aspx?pid=1163

Aaah only got these notifications now-I did that introduction around 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything since..I'm in desperate need of a job though,should I email them myself and any ideas on what to say?

hi,does anybody know what the start time is for level 5 stewards on tuesday?

hi,does anybody know what the start time is for level 5 stewards on tuesday?

Sorry for the late reply, I lost my phone at the weekend so I don't have the text anymore but I assume it's 16.30

• Advertisement

igetalong wrote: »
    Aaah only got these notifications now-I did that introduction around 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything since..I'm in desperate need of a job though,should I email them myself and any ideas on what to say?

Have they not emailed you about the Compass One questionnaire?

Advertisement