Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jobs at aviva stadium

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I got moved fon cashier on the 5th floor food to pourer on the 3rd. I wish they'd stop moving us all the time, everytime I get used to a place and know the people I'm working wit I get moved again. I've done pouring before it's so boring. I much prefer cashier or working the proper bar in the vavasour.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

Just got my job card.

Now I've been moved to South East bar as a cashier?! What?!
    Where is that even?!

I'm still waiting for mine.

It's up to a week now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

I'm still waiting for mine.

It's up to a week now.

They said to contact them if it didnt come by today so get onto them! :)

I got 2 totally different job cards today....one for east boxes and one for cashier on the south bar.....both of them on the same day but different start times! Im just gonna go with the east box one as thats the one i prefer...

They arn't very organised are they? Seem to be making a lot of mistakes, changes etc

• Registered Users Posts: 11,627 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

They arn't very organised are they? Seem to be making a lot of mistakes, changes etc

Not answering their phones 99% of the time....

Never getting a reply via e-mail....

Delays on practically everything....

Having people in for training on Monday for sections they're not even on....

List goes on.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Gerty

Could anyone tell me the general starting time for kiosk/bar staff tomorrow?

• Advertisement

Gerty wrote: »

I'm on premium level and I'm in at 2.30. It's usually later for levels 1 and 5 though.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Gerty wrote: »

I'm on South East Bar (wherever that is) and I start at 13.30!

Does anyone know the number for compass.

Does anyone know the number for compass.

PM sent.

I'm on the South West Bar (Outer) and my start time is 3pm.

• Advertisement

I'm on the South West Bar (Outer) and my start time is 3pm.

I've another friend on the South east Bar aswell and she start at 3 yet I'm in at 13.30?! This is very confusing!
    And does anyone know where South East bar is?! Please!

I Just called them
    And it seems that i won't start working soon.

How
    Long does it take.
    I applied For a Kiosk retailer and a plate waiting staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Gerty

Does anyone know where the east foyer bar is?

Anyone any idea what's happening with staff for the FAI Ford Cup Final? Are those who are working all the other November matches going to be offered that soon or what's the story does anyone know?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭Noodles5

Anyone any idea what's happening with staff for the FAI Ford Cup Final? Are those who are working all the other November matches going to be offered that soon or what's the story does anyone know?

I was working last night and when I handed in my uniform they had a sheet to sign if u were available next sat and sun...

Compass are not entitled to give me a job as it says on my contract but I feel as if in the only left out as I haven't recieved a call from they yet!!!!:mad:

Noodles5 wrote: »
    I was working last night and when I handed in my uniform they had a sheet to sign if u were available next sat and sun...

I handed in my acceptance card fr sat. Think that will get me a job card for sun or should I call/email them?

freeze4real, calm down you're only new. Most of us have working in the stadium since the summer. They're probably waiting for a quieter time to bring the newbies in! Also we were booked in for all the Nov matches in one batch so job cards are already out for the next match and the others are prob out soon. Unless you got the email about when you can work and replied I doubt you'll be in for a while

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

If anyone has just started with compass and doesnt have a P45 you can ring Revenue and ask them to sort it out so you dont get emergency taxed. You just need their Employer Register number which is : 4814554-S

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Trilla90

I wasn't available to go to that training day i think it was a couple of mondays ago but i said on the email i was available to work the next four games. They haven't got back to me though.. was it mandatory that you had to go to that if you wanted to work at the other games? if so they probably should have made that clearer :o
    I'm a kiosk worker by the way

Trilla90 wrote: »
    I wasn't available to go to that training day i think it was a couple of mondays ago but i said on the email i was available to work the next four games. They haven't got back to me though.. was it mandatory that you had to go to that if you wanted to work at the other games? if so they probably should have made that clearer :o
    I'm a kiosk worker by the way

It did say something in the email about that! Although that was for premium staff but I think that you were less likely to get anything if you didn't tick ALL!

And if you haven't heard by now I'd say you won't be getting any job cards tbh

• Advertisement

I handed in my acceptance card fr sat. Think that will get me a job card for sun or should I call/email them?

freeze4real, calm down you're only new. Most of us have working in the stadium since the summer. They're probably waiting for a quieter time to bring the newbies in! Also we were booked in for all the Nov matches in one batch so job cards are already out for the next match and the others are prob out soon. Unless you got the email about when you can work and replied I doubt you'll be in for a while

It doesn't matter if you're new !! There was a guy who goes to my school we went to the induction together and he has started already.
    He's been working for 2weeks now at south bar.

It doesn't matter if you're new !! There was a guy who goes to my school we went to the induction together and he has started already.
    He's been working for 2weeks now at south bar.

Yea but they can't just bring in everyone at once! Be patient! You'll get hours

Still though, give them a call when you can.

My g/f wasn't getting any offers and she rang and said she was available to work and wanted to and she got a job offer then the next week.

Although I think they're full now for the rest of November as I got a call the other day confirming me for the remainder and then they have no games on until February after the last November one.

Still though, give them a call when you can.

My g/f wasn't getting any offers and she rang and said she was available to work and wanted to and she got a job offer then the next week.

Although I think they're full now for the rest of November as I got a call the other day confirming me for the remainder and then they have no games on until February after the last November one.

Theres one on December 18th!

Theres one on December 18th!

You sure? They don't have it on the website.

Got a call to confirm my availability for tomorrow, the 20th and 28th, but not Sunday or the 17th. I rang back when I realised and was told to ask them about it on Sat. Not looking too hopeful for them anyway.

kateos2 wrote: »
    You sure? They don't have it on the website.

Got a call to confirm my availability for tomorrow, the 20th and 28th, but not Sunday or the 17th. I rang back when I realised and was told to ask them about it on Sat. Not looking too hopeful for them anyway.

Didn't think so myself either, but ticketmaster has Leinster v Clermont in the Heineken Cup in the Aviva that day so there ya go.

Didn't think so myself either, but ticketmaster has Leinster v Clermont in the Heineken Cup in the Aviva that day so there ya go.

It's on the dates list pdf! That's what I have been using!
    http://www.avivastadium.ie/documents/Fixturelisting2010-2011forwebsite_002.pdf

Ah cool. I was (and I assume Kateos2 was too) going off the Aviva Stadium website which has a "Whats On?" tab but nothing is listed in December :)

Ah cool. I was (and I assume Kateos2 was too) going off the Aviva Stadium website which has a "Whats On?" tab but nothing is listed in December :)

Nah, That list is updated more I think! And it's handy to stick on my wall!

• Advertisement

Nah, That list is updated more I think! And it's handy to stick on my wall!

It's brilliant and really handy to print out. Thanks!

Advertisement