Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jobs at aviva stadium

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

Guys did y'all revive a letter from Compass after being employed.
    Like name tag or something else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭WooPeeA

Guys did y'all revive a letter from Compass after being employed.
    Like name tag or something else?
    They send you a name tag/entrance permission for every event separately.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Overature

has anyone from compass gotten there job cards for November yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

We were told at the training thing on Monday that they should be out this week, and if we haven't received them by Thursday to ring them and they'll sort it out for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭freeze4real

I haven't recieved anything yet hopefully i will tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

WooPeeA wrote: »
    They send you a name tag/entrance permission for every event separately.

Name tag?
    I only ever got the bands or entrance permission when I went in. nothing else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 marto hicke

Lad's can any one just remind me what we have to wear i'm doing food production, Is it black trouser black shoes and they then give u the rest of the uniform.

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 11,648 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Received my job cards today for Saturday and Saturday week.

Píssed off because I've been moved off the Premium Bars which I was enjoying working on and have worked on since day one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

Lad's can any one just remind me what we have to wear i'm doing food production, Is it black trouser black shoes and they then give u the rest of the uniform.

Thanks,

Ye its black shoes and black slacks and they provide the rest

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Dec0512

Okay could someone give me a contact number for ciaran or josh?really need to get p45 off them.thanks.

• Advertisement

Anyone else working in the East boxes? Know what its like?

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Gerty

Dec0512 wrote: »
    Okay could someone give me a contact number for ciaran or josh?really need to get p45 off them.thanks.

PM'd you.

Received my job cards today for Saturday and Saturday week.

Píssed off because I've been moved off the Premium Bars which I was enjoying working on and have worked on since day one.

And I'm pissed off because I've been moved ONTO the Premium Bars from the normal bars on 1 and 5 where I've been from day one!

And I'm pissed off because I've been moved ONTO the Premium Bars from the normal bars on 1 and 5 where I've been from day one!

Is that not a good thing? Mucho tips i would have thought?

Is that not a good thing? Mucho tips i would have thought?

Not when you have no communication with customers at all!

i dont understand, you serve to no one or you arnt allowed communicate with the "premium" clientele?

kateos2 wrote: »
    We were told at the training thing on Monday that they should be out this week, and if we haven't received them by Thursday to ring them and they'll sort it out for you.

sweet man, thanks

Thanks,

yep thats all ya need

i dont understand, you serve to no one or you arnt allowed communicate with the "premium" clientele?

I'm working the bar that provides the pints to the corporate boxes therefore the only people I have contact with are the other aviva staff!

I'm working the bar that provides the pints to the corporate boxes therefore the only people I have contact with are the other aviva staff!

Ah i see, Im working in the east corporate boxes and told id be working the bar.....would that be the same as yourself?

• Advertisement

Ah i see, Im working in the east corporate boxes and told id be working the bar.....would that be the same as yourself?

Well I'm working West Boxes Bar so yea I'd say so!

Well I'm working West Boxes Bar so yea I'd say so!

Im the opposite to yourself.....I wouldnt mind being in the bar just pulling pints with little interaction! Do you know if bar staff get tips in the boxes or is it only the waiting staff that get tipped?!

Im the opposite to yourself.....I wouldnt mind being in the bar just pulling pints with little interaction! Do you know if bar staff get tips in the boxes or is it only the waiting staff that get tipped?!

There are no bar staff in the boxes! Only waiting staff are in the boxes!
    We're in the dispensary bar!

I'm just dreading pulling pints! I've never done it before! And I like dealing with customer! I'm a real people person! :)

There are no bar staff in the boxes! Only waiting staff are in the boxes!
    We're in the dispensary bar!

I'm just dreading pulling pints! I've never done it before! And I like dealing with customer! I'm a real people person! :)

I know but what i meant was do the people pulling pints get a share of the tips made in the boxes....actually seems unlikely now that i think about it! You'll be fine....pulling pints is easy peasy!! It wont take you long to pick it up!!

I know but what i meant was do the people pulling pints get a share of the tips made in the boxes....actually seems unlikely now that i think about it! You'll be fine....pulling pints is easy peasy!! It wont take you long to pick it up!!

I highly doubt it considering we're not in the box you know?

I really hope not :(

I highly doubt it considering we're not in the box you know?

I really hope not :(

Ye i suppose :( aww i was hoping to make some tippys :p ah well! Do you know what the shift hour is like? Im starting at half one on saturday.....I was guessing I would finish around half 8 but im just guessing! Is that the time you are on at?

Ye i suppose :( aww i was hoping to make some tippys :p ah well! Do you know what the shift hour is like? Im starting at half one on saturday.....I was guessing I would finish around half 8 but im just guessing! Is that the time you are on at?

Haven't got my job card yet so dunno!
    It all depends on last orders and when the match is over tbh!

Just got my job card.

Now I've been moved to South East bar as a cashier?! What?!
    Where is that even?!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,648 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Just got my job card.

Now I've been moved to South East bar as a cashier?! What?!
    Where is that even?!

Load of crap aint it? I was a cashier on Henry West Premium and now I'm a pourer on the top floor.

I was doing a great job where I was, now I'm being moved around, if it ain't broke why try and fix it??

• Advertisement

Load of crap aint it? I was a cashier on Henry West Premium and now I'm a pourer on the top floor.

I was doing a great job where I was, now I'm being moved around, if it ain't broke why try and fix it??

I've been moved from where I got for the briefing though! That doesn't even make sense!

Screw it, as long as I'm getting paid I don't care where I am!

Advertisement