Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infant and toddler bargains

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 680 ✭✭✭icescreamqueen

Anyone know when Next are having their summer sale? Not sure if I missed it or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭SupaDupaFly

Anyone know when Next are having their summer sale? Not sure if I missed it or not.

This Saturday is the next sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

I wish next would start doing online for sale

• Registered Users Posts: 27 aughannalady

This Saturday is the next sale.

What time is it starting does anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

What time is it starting does anyone know?

This is a big one. It depends on the individual store. I think some are opening at 5 am :eek: I am in two minds about going even though baby has €100 in next vouchers!

• Advertisement

Dunnes stores have a sale online and Instore. Great deals on Paul Costello communion dresses eg €65 reduced to €25, they would also work as flower girl dresses, little communion shoes and clips less than half price. http://www.dunnesstores.com/Sale/kids/fcp-category/list?homepagead-hero=1#productsPerPage=200&page=0&filters=wc_brand!paul+costelloe+occasionwear
    Leigh tucker also reduced

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭All4shopping

Tommee tippee closer to nature 6 bottles down to €16.99 from €34.99 in mothercare

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

Tommee tippee closer to nature 6 bottles down to €16.99 from €34.99

In dunnes ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

In dunnes ?

Hi, if ur looking for tommee tippee bottles the 6 pack is always €16.99
    In Smyths. It's not a sale. That's just their normal price there. It's where we bought all ours. if you go in most Smyths stores have a stock of them.

http://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/baby/feeding/c-608/tommee-tippee/p-3130/tommee-tippee-closer-to-nature-bottle-260ml-6pk/

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭All4shopping

Sorry forgot to say in mothercare

• Advertisement

Sligo1 wrote: »
    Hi, if ur looking for tommee tippee bottles the 6 pack is always €16.99
    In Smyths. It's not a sale. That's just their normal price there. It's where we bought all ours. if you go in most Smyths stores have a stock of them.

http://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/baby/feeding/c-608/tommee-tippee/p-3130/tommee-tippee-closer-to-nature-bottle-260ml-6pk/

Argos have them for €14.99, mothercare will price match that price. Amazon usually have them for £10

Boots.ie are doing 10% off certain baby products on orders over €100 when you order online. Great deals on buggies, car seats etc

• Registered Users Posts: 15 kitimski

For anyone looking for next stage car seat I spotted a bargain on isofix Group 1/2 carseat (Casualplay Kangur Fix Car seat) in Smyths yesterday - reduced to €79.99 from €199.99 (over €200+ everywhere else!) ... we got one and looks great, havent tried it yet though.
    It wont let me post the link but its this one :
    Casualplay Kangur Fix Car Seat Group 1-2 #131991

Maclaren quest scarlet and wheat colour (red and biege) €149.99 in smyths. This is the cheapest price I have ever seen for the new maclaren quest. I am going to get it today :)
    http://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/baby/c-615/strollers-pushchairs/p-5546/maclaren-quest-scarlet-wheat/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭tfitzgerald

Thanks for the help in getting the bottles. It's appreciated. I have saved a nice few bob following this thread so. Thanks again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

Millem wrote: »
    Argos have them for €14.99, mothercare will price match that price. Amazon usually have them for £10

Ya I bought some off amazon for 10 pounds sterling. Worked out at around €12.60 and because I ordered them with a few other bits and bobs, I got free super saver delivery :) They also have the Braun thermoscan ear thermometer for only 28 GBP (35 euro) and the cheapest I've seen it here is €50 :eek: Seriously, I have all but given up shopping instore these days, it's so much handier to go online, do a bit of research and bag a great bargain....

Ya I bought some off amazon for 10 pounds sterling. Worked out at around €12.60 and because I ordered them with a few other bits and bobs, I got free super saver delivery :) They also have the Braun thermoscan ear thermometer for only 28 GBP (35 euro) and the cheapest I've seen it here is €50 :eek: Seriously, I have all but given up shopping instore these days, it's so much handier to go online, do a bit of research and bag a great bargain....

You are so right! I got the braun thermoscan on amazon too, paid around €31 as had a promo code. I realised today I need to get a playpen, raging I didn't buy in argos when it was €50 (now it's €65). If anyone finds anything cheaper please let me know :) is anyone going to next sale tomorrow? I am going to call into them today to see what time they open and maybe try and get some info on what they have on sale!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Thinking about going to the next sake in dundrum tomorrow. Assuming it starts at 5, would it be worth going down at 7:30/8 or is that sort of an in between time where alot of the stock is gone/shelves haven't been replenished?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

In the market for a Quinny travel system 4 in 1. Where is the best place at the minute to buy on. They have one on sale in mother care for 785.00, do you boardsies think I can get better value than this

yellow hen wrote: »
    Thinking about going to the next sake in dundrum tomorrow. Assuming it starts at 5, would it be worth going down at 7:30/8 or is that sort of an in between time where alot of the stock is gone/shelves haven't been replenished?

I would say go at 5 or don't go at all!! I don't think I am going to go, it's going to be manic. Baby has all his clothes up to 24 months, so we would be looking for 2 years and up.

• Advertisement

If anyone missed the ERF bicare last week, boots.ie have the hauck varioguard down to €216 http://www.boots.ie/en/Hauck-Vario-Guard-Car-Seat-Black-Grey_1291808/ securetot in the uk told me it is a very popular option as a second car seat.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Hello Lady!

kitimski wrote: »
    For anyone looking for next stage car seat I spotted a bargain on isofix Group 1/2 carseat (Casualplay Kangur Fix Car seat) in Smyths yesterday - reduced to €79.99 from €199.99 (over €200+ everywhere else!) ... we got one and looks great, havent tried it yet though.
    It wont let me post the link but its this one :
    Casualplay Kangur Fix Car Seat Group 1-2 #131991

http://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/baby/car-seats-booster/c-589/group-1-9-months-4-years-approx-/p-5696/casualplay-kangur-fix-car-seat-group-1-2/

that's s great price for that €239.99 in mothercare. but they do price match so you could probably get it there too. I was looking at this, as it swivels but went for an ERF one in the end. but tempted to get this as a second seat for my sisters car when shes minding them.....hmmmm

http://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/baby/car-seats-booster/c-589/group-1-9-months-4-years-approx-/p-5696/casualplay-kangur-fix-car-seat-group-1-2/

that's s great price for that €239.99 in mothercare. but they do price match so you could probably get it there too. I was looking at this, as it swivels but went for an ERF one in the end. but tempted to get this as a second seat for my sisters car when shes minding them.....hmmmm

I saw it in the flesh today in mothercare. It looks very nice and comfy. They will price match and you will get your family points :)

If you go on the uk site you can preview what will be in the sale. I have decided not to go to the sale as I am looking for 2-3 years clothes and there's nothing there that warrants me getting up at an ungodly hour! The baby clothes are fab though, basically all the gorgeous short dungarees outfits are reduced but they only go up to 18 months

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Millem wrote: »
    If you go on the uk site you can preview what will be in the sale. I have decided not to go to the sale as I am looking for 2-3 years clothes and there's nothing there that warrants me getting up at an ungodly hour! The baby clothes are fab though, basically all the gorgeous short dungarees outfits are reduced but they only go up to 18 months

I went into the next on grafton st at 7 and it was a pleasant crowd. The entire store was sale stock so a really good choice of clothing and size. I was also looking for 2-3 and got loads of stuff. Really happy I went in. Was back home by 7:45 too :)

I went into the next on grafton st at 7 and it was a pleasant crowd. The entire store was sale stock so a really good choice of clothing and size. I was also looking for 2-3 and got loads of stuff. Really happy I went in. Was back home by 7:45 too :)

That's great! I was out in blackrock yesterday and they advised I queue from 4.30, and in dundrum there are usually so many you could be there at 4.30 but not get in till 7!! I am delighted I didn't get up tbh! Baby has all clothes till 2. He is such a bruiser that I have no clue what size he will be in next summer! If anyone wanted to go to sale and didn't make it, pick you a discount code €15 off €30 off your first online order (they will be back out in a couple of weeks). I am going to call in on Monday when the sale stock has been returned!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

For anyone who needs them, I've got a bag of summer clothes for 2-3 year old boy from my son last year. I thought I'd given them all away and found them hidden in the wardrobe this week. M&s, next, penny's mostly. All in good condition. Free if you can collect! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Rachineire

Hey,

Found this trampoline on sports direct for 7.49 with free shipping- I ordered one for my little boy as a friend had purchased a similar one from symths (on sale for 24.99) and my little boy LOVED it.
    Its a great bargin and a steal for 7.49!

http://www.sportsdirect.com/dunlop-s...lcode=89005369

I posted this in bargin alerts too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭uli84

For anyone who needs them, I've got a bag of summer clothes for 2-3 year old boy from my son last year. I thought I'd given them all away and found them hidden in the wardrobe this week. M&s, next, penny's mostly. All in good condition. Free if you can collect! :)

Hi, have you still got them by any chance? Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Clothes are gone. Thanks!

Advertisement