Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JOBS IN WATERFORD.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭Kotek Besar

martin82 wrote: »
    anybody any tips for eishtec interview ?

Tell them you're very interested in business, and your role models are Nigel Sullivan and Nigel Pearson. Tell them you especially admired their 2011 approach to profit maximising by closing expensive on-shore sites and making use of outsource call centres, such as Eishtec.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭sonyvision

Doylers wrote: »
    Got a call from eishtech there still hiring for the tech support part time anyway. Got call off them 10 seconds after I was offered the premier digital job selling sky :D Then RK corporation called an wanted to setup and interview nice to feel wanted

I know people who went for interviews with them. they have been advertising jobs for over a year and keep changing the titles. they look for door to door sales people who work only on commission is what i heard....

they interview loads of people every day tbh i think its just a waste of time :confused: be cautions with this crowd their website even looks a bit weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

I went for an interview with RK got on grand, got a call back for the practical interview thing but didn't go because they only pay on commission which is illegal.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Kitty_Ears

I found them fairly rude and unprofesional myself.
    but maybe I'm just bitter :L

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭Twoelles

anybody any tips for eishtec interview ?

say you adapt well to change, that you are excited about working for a growing and expanding company. Tell them how important customer service is (google 'key points of customer service' to get pointers of what to say)...tell them that you are amazed with what they have achieved in the past 6 months etc etc etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Twoelles wrote: »
    say you adapt well to change, that you are excited about working for a growing and expanding company. Tell them how important customer service is (google 'key points of customer service' to get pointers of what to say)...tell them that you are amazed with what they have achieved in the past 6 months etc etc etc

in other words lie your ass off.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

in other words lie your ass off.

Well it is an interview :pac:
    Personally I prefer to call it exaggeration >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

Didnt bother with the rk interview know some people who were their and they said to avoid it aswell. I have a second interview tomorrow for eishtech (part time) and have a place selling,sky basic + commission full time. At odds on which to do but i suck a selling sooo:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6 P212

job going in swamp. experience required.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 martin82

Didnt bother with the rk interview know some people who were their and they said to avoid it aswell. I have a second interview tomorrow for eishtech (part time) and have a place selling,sky basic + commission full time. At odds on which to do but i suck a selling sooo:p
    You hear anything back from eishtec?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭membersonly

just started in Eishtec! going great, people v nice too:D

How are you getting on in Eishtec now? Still going well now that the honeymoon is over as it were?
    :)

You hear anything back from eishtec?

Yeah i got offered the job their start training 18th of June. Will probably take it although I vowed never to do call center work again :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭uppishhauk

they really give a lot of time between offering the job and starting, any other job I've gotten has been at the most a 3 days notice notice.

uppishhauk wrote: »
    they really give a lot of time between offering the job and starting, any other job I've gotten has been at the most a 3 days notice notice.

Its odd alright but handy too. Was in their other day when it was sunny oh sweet jesus it was hot in that office

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭uppishhauk

Its was cloudy for both my interviews but I was wondering what it would be like on a sunny day
    I'm not a fan of heat so this doesn't bode well for me

Yeah i got offered the job their start training 18th of June. Will probably take it although I vowed never to do call center work again :D

When did they ring or did they offer it to you at the second interview ? I don't think I got it had interview earlier in the week :/

It was after the second interview they rang as I was driving home. But she said they mite call in a few days after interview. Pretty shocked it got it since I was late for interview(she got her times wrong not me) and I took 6 phone calls from them to arrange the second interview

It was after the second interview they rang as I was driving home. But she said they mite call in a few days after interview. Pretty shocked it got it since I was late for interview(she got her times wrong not me) and I took 6 phone calls from them to arrange the second interview

PM

PM

Let me know if you didnt get response, my PM's never seem to work as they should :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 GiveEmHellKid

I know this may sound completely naive but does anyone know anywhere that may take on people for summer work? Or even anywhere they'll take on someone with little experience of the working world?

• Advertisement

Let me know if you didnt get response, my PM's never seem to work as they should :D

Replied

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

I know this may sound completely naive but does anyone know anywhere that may take on people for summer work? Or even anywhere they'll take on someone with little experience of the working world?

I know a good pimp you could talk to...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 GiveEmHellKid

I know a good pimp you could talk to...?

Excellent! Sign me up :P

Your not going to get work like that. Just apply for everything and dont mention school or college, when September arrives say can you work something our with hours

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Spend the day going around town and handing CV's into places (always ask for the manager initially... staff could "forget" to give you CV to them). Don't just cherry-pick the places you'd like to work either! You might get lucky and walk into a place that's looking for staff but hasn't gotten around to advertising yet and you could be interviewed on the spot.

Best of luck, and don't worry about people saying No... it's quite difficult to get a job nowadays without some luck, just keep your chin up and keep trying.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Bluezar

AdMMM wrote: »
    Spend the day going around town and handing CV's into places (always ask for the manager initially... staff could "forget" to give you CV to them). Don't just cherry-pick the places you'd like to work either! You might get lucky and walk into a place that's looking for staff but hasn't gotten around to advertising yet and you could be interviewed on the spot.

Best of luck, and don't worry about people saying No... it's quite difficult to get a job nowadays without some luck, just keep your chin up and keep trying.

Quality advice Adam, you should be a motivational speaker:cool:

Point and case, ex rigney dolphin employee here have worked in care and technical support know the iphone and android OS inside and out and repair broken iphones in my spare time, and I can get a look in :rolleyes:

Have an interview tomorrow for Premier Digital Ltd selling sky door to door :( Only plus is that the job is salary + commission was on the fas website

Edit: Did interview today, seems their looking for a few people in waterford, their targeting the main city and training is provided to try get UPC's customers mostly.

where did u apply for sky?

P212 wrote: »
    where did u apply for sky?

Was on the fas website under full time. The company is hiring is called premier digital. There looking for more people 4ish as of the other day. no sales experience needed just dont be a prick:D

Was on the fas website under full time. The company is hiring is called premier digital. There looking for more people 4ish as of the other day. no sales experience needed just dont be a prick:D

I cant seem to find it on the fas site, it must be taken down..?

• Advertisement

give me a min i'll have a look

Advertisement