Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JOBS IN WATERFORD.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 backagain

Another crowd looking for a salesperson on commission basis, selling to dentists.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Evelynmc

If anyone hears anything about jobs in Ferrybank Shopping Center over the next few weeks it would be much appreciated if you could post here! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Hunky_Dory

Evelynmc wrote: »
    If anyone hears anything about jobs in Ferrybank Shopping Center over the next few weeks it would be much appreciated if you could post here! :)

is there any signs of shops going in over there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Smile12

yeh i would love to know about any jobs in ferrybank shopping center aswell please :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

Smile12 wrote: »
    yeh i would love to know about any jobs in ferrybank shopping center aswell please :)

Ohhhh they are in the Waterford forum now but wonder what forum they will be in come all Ireland day ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

We're just living up to the saying " they take all waterford peoples jobs"

ha

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

I had an interview with Eishtec earlier today. It went alright I think.. Pretty formal for me.

I wasn't told about unpaid training or anything but I will be called in the next week if I'm going into the next stage which is the groups.

It may be worth while if you want to send in a CV. I sent it in through their email.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭200motels

dazftw wrote: »
    I had an interview with Eishtec earlier today. It went alright I think.. Pretty formal for me.

I wasn't told about unpaid training or anything but I will be called in the next week if I'm going into the next stage which is the groups.

It may be worth while if you want to send in a CV. I sent it in through their email.
    That company are a joke. Idiots running it. People are leaving all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

200motels wrote: »

I haven't got a call back yet.. Doubt I will.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Sully wrote: »
    Clothes shop beside Gallaghers Pharmacy looking for staff.

These guys have a signup today looking for staff, said to apply within. Didn't see any date on it like the last one so I assume you can just hand in when around the area.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭messynessie

Supermacs in town are looking for someone full time.
    Claires Accessories are looking for a supervisor.

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭sonyvision

which claires is it do ya apply online or drop into the store

• Closed Accounts Posts: 209 ✭✭justbored

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭messynessie

sonyvision wrote: »
    which claires is it do ya apply online or drop into the store

The one in city centre. You just need to drop a CV into the store.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Waterford Blaa

Not sure if it's okay to post an unpaid internship on this thread.
    Mod - please remove if not.

Otherwise:

Waterford Harvest Festival is looking for a Communications Assistant under the Job Bridge Internship scheme.

Details can be found at www.jobbridge.ie
    Ref: INTE - 665203

Applications will only be accepted through www.jobbridge.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 41 afee_wils2011

Baby4 wrote: »

Stay away from this place unless you are desperate. 50/60 Hours a week for Basic Rate. NO OT pay NO shift Pay nothing. Minimum Wage or if you're lucky 9 euro an hour. :mad: :mad:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

^ heard that from a few places alright. i guess if your a young fella and need the experience or your stuck for the cash companies have you over a barrel these days and can treat you how they want.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,626 ✭✭✭south

it's a dump of a place.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

New Indian restaurant opening in Parnell Court. They have a flyer in the window advertising Job vacancies on the Parnell st side of things.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

Baby4 wrote: »

Know a girl working in their, shes hot .......will apply :D

• Registered Users Posts: 467 ✭✭YumDeiseMum

Emerald Isle on the Quay have a sign in the window looking for staff!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Lmo

200motels wrote: »

How ya mean man?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

eishtec are off again http://www.beat102103.com/job-finder

Threw my name in but I regret it aleady I hate call centers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,510 ✭✭✭Max Powers

I heard on Beat FM that Respond (Local but National and International housing association/charity) are looking for a HR intern. Presumably they will be looking for someone with a business or HR degree. could be ideal for someone recently out of college

Homebase are looking for a part timer and lifestyle sports in Lisduggan shopping centre have a sign up too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Homebase!?

They offered nearly all the staff redundancy or re-interview like 4 weeks ago.

Homebase!?

They offered nearly all the staff redundancy or re-interview like 4 weeks ago.

That's odd, they have a sign up on the customer service desk, saw it on Thursday morning!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Godsentme

Well done Yumdemum, your a good one. welcome to the 200 club.:D

Advertisement