Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off topic thread ***no WM/Travel discussion here***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,785 ✭✭✭Kane-N-Nite

For anyone with an iPhone, the app Atlanta Way is pretty awesome. Details everything from juice bars to their most wanted list. It's free & well worth downloading.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

Well it looks not everything is going bad for me. After I couldn´t pay with Paypal at the packages sale, I have just got via ticketmaster 3 4th row ringside tickets, right on the ramp! Floor 8, seats 1-2-3 for Summerslam! :D I got months ago front row tix for RAW and Smackdown prior to Summerslam, so all I needed was the summerslam tickets and I knew they weren´t all on sale last april while we were in WM 26. I have been checking for tickets for 4 months and today I have just got what I wanted! So my summer vacation is ready now, and I can forget my problems with WM packages :)

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭RKJ_force

nice your pretty lucky congrats

Initium wrote: »
    Well it looks not everything is going bad for me. After I couldn´t pay with Paypal at the packages sale, I have just got via ticketmaster 3 4th row ringside tickets, right on the ramp! Floor 8, seats 1-2-3 for Summerslam! :D I got months ago front row tix for RAW and Smackdown prior to Summerslam, so all I needed was the summerslam tickets and I knew they weren´t all on sale last april while we were in WM 26. I have been checking for tickets for 4 months and today I have just got what I wanted! So my summer vacation is ready now, and I can forget my problems with WM packages :)
    That's awesome Initium. Congrats.

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

Thank you guys! I'll be from august 6th until 16th in California and from 16th til 29th in Orlando, I can't wait! I hope raw prior WM will be in Orlando since it's close to Atlanta and great for a vacation week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭bboy123

Initium wrote: »

congrats, sounds great!
    For anyone with an iPhone, the app Atlanta Way is pretty awesome. Details everything from juice bars to their most wanted list. It's free & well worth downloading.

thanks I will give this a try :)
    Anyone booked their flights yet?

I have not as of yet but I know alexrc on here has :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 youeatrocks

real quick, do you just get an axxess ticket to one of the axxess days? or all of them? and if just one, how much do they cost normally?

They're around $30. My opinion is 1 is never enough. Doesn't hurt to go to a few.

real quick, do you just get an axxess ticket to one of the axxess days? or all of them? and if just one, how much do they cost normally?

as far as I understand as part of the package you get tickets to 2 sessions of your choice..

there are several sessions held throughout the wrestlemania weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Gambino Capo

I was just curious as to the type of confirmation everyone recieved this year. For WM26 I got this...

We are pleased to confirm your WrestleMania XXVI Travel Package. Your
    nonrefundable payment has been applied to a Silver Package with Single
    Occupancy. The room reservation will be confirmed in the name of. A King room will be requested.

You will receive a mailing approximately four weeks prior to the
    WrestleMania XXVI that will contain all the event ticket(s) and a
    weekend itinerary that will provide you with full weekend details. The
    mailing will be shipped to the following address.

That was from Wrestlemania Packages. For WM 27 I got this...

We have received your order request for "WrestleMania XXVII Silver Package - 4 Nights, 2 People (2 Beds)", and have successfully received all funds to our account.

Your details have been forwarded to our WrestleMania Travel Package office, who will contact you at the e-mail address () or phone number () that you provided.

Only thing is that I haven't been contacted by Wrestlemania Packages like in the first email. Same with you guys or did you all get different emails. I mean it does say that they have my money and my bank account reflects the transaction so I'm good right?

• Advertisement

You should be good. I got the same sent to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭mmg200000

The only part that sucks about going alone is no one to take my picture with a diva or wrestler, and since WM 27 falls on the week of my birthday I want to wear a kiss me it's my birthday shirt :D

Know what u mean. I rolled solo this year to PHX. I had an absolute ball but having someone else there is priceless. I had a mother-son duo and a married couple turn to me while waiting on CM Punk and Luke Gallos and say " are u alone? You can hang with us" While the gesture was thoughtful, it was something that just kind of made me feel a lil funny. I respectfully declined and continued to have my own fun at the rest of the events that weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭LegendKiller_

Thats the only thing i hate going to a wrestling event nobody with you to take any pics with the divas/wrestlers we should all meet up and hang out :D

For WM 27 I got this...

We have received your order request for "WrestleMania XXVII Silver Package - 4 Nights, 2 People (2 Beds)", and have successfully received all funds to our account.

Your details have been forwarded to our WrestleMania Travel Package office, who will contact you at the e-mail address () or phone number () that you provided.

Only thing is that I haven't been contacted by Wrestlemania Packages like in the first email. Same with you guys or did you all get different emails. I mean it does say that they have my money and my bank account reflects the transaction so I'm good right?

I got the same email. I would imagine wwe travel staff will contact me in the next few months?

BTW is there a dress code for the hall of fame ceremony? :confused:

They always say there's a dress code for the HOF but there's none really. Some dress up, some dress casual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭brianw25

Thats the only thing i hate going to a wrestling event nobody with you to take any pics with the divas/wrestlers we should all meet up and hang out :D

Yeah that's true and i agree with you we should all meet up and hang out lol.. be a good laugh :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 VinnieE

just got the email from the wwe saying the have recieved the funds, its taken paypal a week to clear the funds been a total pain in the arse, but its all done now and i couldnt be happier :D:D 4nights platinum cant wait to see all you guys there

• Registered Users Posts: 45 eire126

Hey i am going to be buying a package this week i tink! I was just wondering if many people got the gold package last year? If they did are the seats good? Because i cant afford platinum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Hotel booked.

Just checked flight prices. Got quoted €416 with BA via eBookers or €437 on the BA website (If you book through the BA website you have more options when it comes to changing flight details etc). Dublin to Atlanta.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 KrispyNinja

I bought three platinum packages, and so far all I've had was an e-mail from paypal; nothing from WWE. I've e-mailed them twice, but have had no reply's. What should I do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭brianw25

This is my first Wrestlemania ( can't wait ) and going to do things seperate i compared prices and not much of a price difference got a hotel/flights package in travel agent for around 650 each based on 2 ppl ( going on thursday - 5 nights in hotel ) with BA and SHERATON HOTEL DOWNTOWN ATLANTA..MARRIOT MARQUIS was just a few euro more might go with that one.... When does the wrestlemania tickets go on sale via ticketmaster ?

...and what do ppl normally wear going to HOF ??

Thanks Guys :D

I'm down with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 KrispyNinja

well i finally received my confimation email from wwe a week after i ordered! but i notice that the package now isn't the same as when i ordered it, now its not the first 5 rows for raw :(

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭RKJ_force

I asked wwe for this and they said thet everybody who ordered first 5 rows get first 5 row they went to 100 risers because the 5 rows are sold out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 NickWWE

Hello, I just wanted to thank everyone who posted in this thread who provided me with so much great information regarding the travel packages. Wrestlemania 27 is going to be my first Wrestlemania and with the help of this thread I got all the information I was curious about. I nearly went crazy waiting for the packages to go on sale and finally got through about ten minutes after 3pm (Eastern US time). I was fortunate to get a single platinum package, the four night pack. I am so excited for this as I have always wanted to go to a Wrestlemania and this package features so many great things. So thanks again to everyone for all the help and I hope to see you all in Atlanta this April! Take care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

You might possibly get a seat for the first 5 rows of Raw when the general sale erm, goes on sale later this year or early next year. :)

But I guess for those who've already bought a package and didn't get the Raw ticket they want, that's probably not much use.

Let's have a bit of a "stick" measuring contest. (not sure of language barriers) All in fun of course. We state how many Mania's we've been to and the most memorable moment out of them all....

I've been to 2 Mania's... 23 in Detroit and 26 in Phoenix.

Thinking back, I would say my most memorable moment came when i was in the airport waiting to leave Detroit and saw Superfly Snuka having breakfast in one the airport food spots. Me and a couple guys went over introduced ourselves, told him how much we respected him and his career and he actually invited us to sit and just talk wrestling. Definitely a big moment for me.

What new moments will Atlanta bring? Only time will tell...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 CARRFOX

brianw25 wrote: »
    Yeah that's true and i agree with you we should all meet up and hang out lol.. be a good laugh :D

I agree. I think it would help all the people going alone. I got on platinum package for 4 nights. I'm sure that we will continue to see one another, so it only makes sense.

• Advertisement

CARRFOX wrote: »
    I agree. I think it would help all the people going alone. I got on platinum package for 4 nights. I'm sure that we will continue to see one another, so it only makes sense.

Agreed though I got the silver.

Advertisement