Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fake Al-Qaeda provoking Islamaphobia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

yekahs wrote: »
    So why was the US national security advisor visiting the mujahadeen leaders on the Pakistani/Afghan border, telling them to redouble their efforts and God was on their side.

There's no doubt that the Americans supported the Afghans during the Soviet invasion. They supplied money and probably 'advisors'. However it's also documented that the Americans completely lost interest once the Soviets left.
    So there are plenty of real attacks by extremists, why the need to fake them.

Yes but did they do it off their own bat, organised from a cave in Afghanistan, or was material support provided by other vested interests????

Firstly they ended up hiding in caves after the Americans came looking for them, after 911. Secondly even if they were in caves at the time that doesn't make them stupid or lack motivation. And thirdly if material support was given it might be best to look at Saudi Arabia who pays for most of the madrassas in the region as it pushes it's more strict version of Islam.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭Di0genes

So why was the US national security advisor visiting the mujahadeen leaders on the Pakistani/Afghan border, telling them to redouble their efforts and God was on their side.

So a visit equate absolute control of the Taliban? Please.
    Whats the story with your antagonism?

Because you're wrong and borderline racist.
    What makes you so sure that your arguments are completely accurate and not woefully inadaquate?

Because I guess unlike you I've read books like Jason Burke's Al Qaeda. Your ill informed ideals of Bin Laden's role in the Mudajdeen expose your ignorance of the nature of Islamic Extremism. I'd stop pontificating about it before you embarrass yourself further.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Di0genes wrote: »
    So a visit equate absolute control of the Taliban? Please.

No, but it shows that the US had a direct involvement with the leaders of the Mujahadeen.
    Because you're wrong and borderline racist.
    Find anything I've said on my entire history of boards, that can be construed as even remotely racist. Thats a serious accusation, and I'd appreciate if you retracted it.
    Because I guess unlike you I've read books like Jason Burke's Al Qaeda. Your ill informed ideals of Bin Laden's role in the Mudajdeen expose your ignorance of the nature of Islamic Extremism. I'd stop pontificating about it before you embarrass yourself further.

I've not even mentioned a single thing about Bin Laden either.

I don't claim to have any expertise in the area, but last time I checked reading a book doesn't endow expertise either.

I don't feel embarrassed. I'd say its more embarrassing to condescendingly berate anonymous people on the internet because you disagree with them.

Just for the record, I don't agree with the OP at all. What I've disagreed with so far is your dismissal of opinions as rascist, and your belief that the US had little or no control of the Mujhadeen recruitment camps

meglome wrote: »
    There's no doubt that the Americans supported the Afghans during the Soviet invasion. They supplied money and probably 'advisors'. However it's also documented that the Americans completely lost interest once the Soviets left.

Thats my position aswell. I'm not proposing that the Islamic terrorists today are CIA controlled.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

US involvement with the mujahadeen was driven by the sjort sighted approach of the enemy of my enemy is my friend. As said above Suadi Arabia and other gulf states had a lot more influence on the extremist prevalent today.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

Firstly they ended up hiding in caves after the Americans came looking for them, after 911.

Yeah thats right because before 911 bin Laden was in a US Military hospital getting visited by CIA agents.
    Secondly even if they were in caves at the time that doesn't make them stupid or lack motivation. And thirdly if material support was given it might be best to look at Saudi Arabia who pays for most of the madrassas in the region as it pushes it's more strict version of Islam.

Yes you should look out Saudi Arabia, they too supported the Mujahadeen, publically even. "More strict" than what? American Islam? Saudi Arabia JOINT funded these madrasas with the CIA to create loyalty (to die for Uncle Sam ultimately) through indoctrination. Why would they care about the faith of a fighter who would likely die in battle?

There's no doubt that the Americans supported the Afghans during the Soviet invasion.

They supplied money and probably 'advisors'. However it's also documented that the Americans completely lost interest once the Soviets left.

Documented where exactly?

The CIA was working hand-in-hand with bin Laden up to the2001 at least through the KLA.

Rep. John Kasich of the House Armed Services Committee - US Congress, Transcripts of the House Armed Services Committee, 5 October 1999

"We don't seem to understand in Turkey we connected ourself with the KLA, which was the staging point for bin Laden"
    http://www.fas.org/man/congress/1999/has278000_0.htm

Congressional report by the Republican Party Committee (RPC) published January 16, 1997

Perhaps most threatening to the SFOR mission - and more importantly, to the safety of the American personnel serving in Bosnia - is the unwillingness of the Clinton Administration to come clean with the Congress and with the American people about its complicity in the delivery of weapons from Iran to the Muslim government in Sarajevo. That policy, personally approved by Bill Clinton in April 1994 at the urging of CIA Director-designate (and then-NSC chief) Anthony Lake and the U.S. ambassador to Croatia Peter Galbraith, has, according to the Los Angeles Times (citing classified intelligence community sources), "played a central role in the dramatic increase in Iranian influence in Bosnia.

2. The Militant Islamic Network (page 5): Along with the weapons, Iranian Revolutionary Guards and VEVAK intelligence operatives entered Bosnia in large numbers, along with thousands of mujahedin ("holy warriors") from across the Muslim world. Also engaged in the effort were several other Muslim countries (including Brunei, Malaysia, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Sudan, and Turkey) and a number of radical Muslim organizations. For example, the role of one Sudan-based "humanitarian organization," called the Third World Relief Agency, has been well-documented. The Clinton Administration's "hands-on" involvement with the Islamic network's arms pipeline included inspections of missiles from Iran by U.S. government officials.
    http://rpc.senate.gov/releases/1997/iran.htm

Bin Laden's links to Third World Relief Agency (TWRA)
    http://www.historycommons.org/entity.jsp?entity=third_world_relief_agency_1

Monday, 29 January, 2001, 16:27 GMT
    Kostunica warns of fresh fighting (KLA expands operations to Macedonia - 8 months before 911)

The BBC's Nik Gowing in Davos has been shown evidence by foreign diplomatic sources...Western special forces were still training the guerrillas, as a result of decisions taken before the change of government in Yugoslavia
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/1142478.stm

What do you mean plenty of attacks?

Do you mean there is a sufficent amount of attacks to justify invading countries and killing innocents for the clueless American public to not make a song and dance?

FWIW neither Al-Khattab or Gadahn have been involved in any attacks at all as far as I am aware. The just make videos and grow long beards and say peace be upon him a lot. In fact Al-Khattab is an out and out publicity whore. I'm thinking if I am a terrorist I don't want to do interviews on FOX News, or any news anytime.

You're just exposed your profound ignorance and woeful lack of the basic facts of the Russian/Afghan war.

Profound ignorance eh? Harsh.:P

Oh, and don't you mean the Soviet-Russian War? :D:D

This is the part you quoted re the profound ignorance.

1.At the top there is the former Mujahadeen leaders and the former Mujahadeen fighters who were recruited by the CIA and Saudi Arabia
    I Stand by that
    and radicalised and trained by the Americans in CIA established Madrasas and training camps fund by the CIA to fight the ISI/CIA war against the Communists in Afghanistan.
    (Made a balls of that actual statement but to clarify:
    The Mujahadeen fighters were trained and radicalised in CIA funded Madrasas to fight the CIA war against Communists in Afghanistan.

I stand by this statement also

3.I doubt if many knew they were actually fighting for the CIA but
    certainly the Mujahadeen leaders would have known, including bin Laden.
    (emphasis yours)
    I stand by this too but perhaps I should explain a little. I didn't mean leader(s) in the sense of battlefield commander but he certainly was a leader. He was the liason between Saudi intelligence and the ISI and was naturally close to all the seperate Mujahadeen faction leaders, who weren't close to each other. He was a leading engineerm financier and recruiter for the cause and all round go to guy. Think about that for a moment, he was doing exactly what the CIA wanted done.

In bin Laden's own words:

Robert Fisk Interviews, Usama bin Ladin - 6th December, 1996. "The Independent"

Osama Bin Laden sat in his gold-fringed robe, guarded by the loyal Arab mujahedin who fought alongside him in Afghanistan. Bearded, taciturn figures - unarmed, but never more than a few yards from the man who recruited them, trained them and then dispatched them to destroy the Soviet army.

When the history of the Afghan resistance movement is written, Mr Bin Laden's own contribution to the mujahedin - and the indirect result of his training and assistance - may turn out to be a turning point in the recent history of militant fundamentalism

Within months, however, Mr Bin Laden was sending Arab fighters - Egyptians, Algerians, Lebanese, Kuwaitis, Turks and Tunisians - into Afghanistan; "not hundreds but thousands," he said. He supported them with weapons and his own construction equipment. Along with his Iraqi engineer Mohamed Saad - who is now building the Port Sudan road - Mr Bin Laden blasted massive tunnels into the Zazi mountains of Bakhtiar province for guerilla hospitals and arms dumps and cut a mujahedin trail across the country to within 15 miles of Kabul

I told him that Bosnian Muslim fighters in the Bosnian town of Travnik had mentioned his name to me. "I feel the same about Bosnia," he said.
    http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article7203.htm

For starts the CIA would have provided some of the funding, via the ISI, but had next to no control over the camps themselves.

According to official US sources right? :pac::pac:

Let me ask you this. If the ISI were running the training camps and the CIA controlled the ISI how do you come up with "little or no control over the camps themselves" part?

Secondly Bin Laden's role in the Afghan war was at best preferable,
    I don't know what you mean.

he originally went over to give money (inherited from his family) to fund fighters. He barely saw company and certainly was not a Mujahadeen leader.

I think I've addressed this so now is as good a time as any to give an example of his ties to the CIA.

Bin Laden comes home to roost

His CIA ties are only the beginning of a woeful story By Michael Moran- MSNBC
    Yet the CIA, concerned about the factionalism of Afghanistan made famous by Rudyard Kipling, found that Arab zealots who flocked to aid the Afghans were easier to “read” than the rivalry-ridden natives. While the Arab volunteers might well prove troublesome later, the agency reasoned, they at least were one-dimensionally anti-Soviet for now. So bin Laden, along with a small group of Islamic militants from Egypt, Pakistan, Lebanon, Syria and Palestinian refugee camps all over the Middle East, became the “reliable” partners of the CIA in its war against Moscow.

As his unclassified CIA biography states, bin Laden left Saudi Arabia to fight the Soviet army in Afghanistan after Moscow’s invasion in 1979. By 1984, he was running a front organization known as Maktab al-Khidamar - the MAK - which funneled money, arms and fighters from the outside world into the Afghan war.
    The Maktab al-Khadamāt, also Maktab Khadamāt al-Mujāhidīn al-Arab (Arabic: مكتب الخدمات or مكتب خدمات المجاهدين العرب, MAK), also known as the Afghan Bureau, is reliably thought to have been founded by Dr. Abdullah Yusuf Azzam, a teacher of Osama bin Laden, and an influential member of the Muslim Brotherhood. MAK was used as a conduit for funneling funds from several Western sources to finance the jihad in Afghanistan. MAK also actively recruited fighters from around the world.
    MAK also liaised closely with the then Pakistani government, particularly the Pakistani Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI).http://www.indopedia.org/Maktab_al-Khidamar.html
    What the CIA bio conveniently fails to specify (in its unclassified form, at least) is that the MAK was nurtured by Pakistan’s state security services, the Inter-Services Intelligence agency, or ISI, the CIA’s primary conduit for conducting the covert war against Moscow’s occupation.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3340101/
    The Road To September 11
    Newsweek -Oct 1, 2001

Al-Kifah and MAK are one and the same. So either the CIA was working for bin Laden or bin Laden was working for the CIA
    During the trial, the government proved that in the 1990s Muntasser ran the Boston branch office of Al-Kifah, which was part of the Makhtab al Khidamat ("MAK") network founded by Sheik Abdullah Azzam and another person in Peshawar, Pakistan in the 1980s to provide support to the mujahideen. MAK had offices throughout the World. In North America, MAK was known by the name Al-Kifah. - http://www.ice.gov/pi/news/newsreleases/articles/080111boston.htm
    Why we should bother listening to you pontificate about Muslim extremism whe your understan
    ding of the subject is woefully
    inadequate? :rolleyes:

Nobody is making you do anything.

fontanalis wrote: »
    US involvement with the mujahadeen was driven by the sjort sighted approach of the enemy of my enemy is my friend. As said above Suadi Arabia and other gulf states had a lot more influence on the extremist prevalent today.

Do you mean have? or today=then?

• Advertisement

No, but it shows that the US had a direct involvement with the leaders of the Mujahadeen.

Find anything I've said on my entire history of boards, that can be construed as even remotely racist. Thats a serious accusation, and I'd appreciate if you retracted it.

No this. thread is littered with your anti-Semitism.
    I've not even mentioned a single thing about Bin Laden either.

Now you're just embarrassing yourself.
    but certainly the Mujahadeen leaders would have known, including bin Laden.

You said that. Quit squirming.

Just for the record, I don't agree with the OP at all.

You don't agree with the OP of this thread? You WROTE THE OP OF THIS THREAD.
    You are the Lance armstrong of Backpedling.

What I've disagreed with so far is your dismissal of opinions as rascist, and your belief that the US had little or no control of the Mujhadeen recruitment camps

And shifting the goalposts again.

Think you've lost the plot

Nobody is making you do anything.

You do understand that what you are doing is leaping to a massive conclusion?

Maktab al-Khidamar has ties to ISI. The ISI has ties to the CIA ergo the CIA work with Bin Laden.

Thats like saying Bill Clinton likes big Macs, on of the July 7th Bombers ate in McDonalds. Ergo McDonalds controls Clinton and the the July 7th plot.

The sheer complexity of the situation eludes you. The greatest funder of Afghan resistance in the 80s was not the CIA, but individual wealth arabs like Bin Laden. Similar to NORAD and the IRA at the same time.
    He was the liason between Saudi intelligence and the ISI and was naturally close to all the seperate Mujahadeen faction leaders, who weren't close to each other. He was a leading engineerm financier and recruiter for the cause and all round go to guy. Think about that for a moment, he was doing exactly what the CIA wanted done.

And you can support all this with evidence?

As to the Fisk article. Bin Laden was and is a shameless self promoter.
    Oh, and don't you mean the Soviet-Russian War? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Reduced to pedantry and smilies to try and score some semblance of a point oh :rolleyes::):(:P:cool::pac::cool::mad::eek::confused::P:pac::cool:
    Yeah thats right because before 911 bin Laden was in a US Military hospital getting visited by CIA agents.

Unsupported debunked drivel.
    Bernard Koval, the director of the hospital, also denied the terrorist had been a patient there, saying "Osama bin Ladin has never been here. He's never been a patient and he's never been treated here. We have no idea of his medical condition. This is too small a hospital for someone to be snuck through the backdoor."
    http://www.snopes.com/rumors/kidney.htm

Oh and some more
    Steve Coll: I did not discover any evidence of direct contact between CIA officers and bin Laden during the 1980s, when they were working more or less in common cause against the Soviets. CIA officials, including Tenet, have denied under oath that such contact took place. The CIA was certainly aware of bin Laden's activities, beginning in the mid- to late-1980s, and they generally looked favorably on what he was doing at that time. But bin Laden's direct contacts were with Saudi intelligence and to some extent Pakistani intelligence, not with the Americans.

http://foi.missouri.edu/terrorintelligence/ghostwars.html

-Steve Coll, former Managing Editor of the Washington Post, also suggests bin Ladin passed largely unnoticed by the CIA, in his book "Ghost Wars: The Secret History of the CIA, Afghanistan, and bin Laden, from the Soviet Invasion to September 10, 2001":

More
    While the charges that the CIA was responsible for the rise of the Afghan Arabs might make good copy, they don't make good history. The truth is more complicated, tinged with varying shades of grey. The United States wanted to be able to deny that the CIA was funding the Afghan war, so its support was funneled through Pakistan's military intelligence agency, Inter Services Intelligence agency (ISI). ISI in turn made the decisions about which Afghan factions to arm and train, tending to fund the most Islamist and pro-Pakistan. The Afghan Arabs generally fought alongside those factions, which is how the charge arose that they were creatures of the CIA.

Former CIA officer Milt Bearden, who ran the Agency's Afghan operation in the late 1980's, says: "The CIA did not recruit Arabs," as there was no need to do so. There were hundreds of thousands of Afghans all too willing to fight...

Moreover, the Afghan Arabs demonstrated a pathological dislike of Westerners. Jouvenal says: "I always kept away from Arabs [in Afghanistan]. They were very hostile. They would ask, 'What are you doing in an Islamic country?" The BBC reporter John Simpson had a close call with bin Ladin himself outside Jalalabad in 1989. Travelling with a group of Arab mujahideen, Simpson and his television crew bumped into an Arab man beautifully dressed in spotless white robes; the man began shouting at Simpson's escorts to kill the infidels, then offered a truck driver the not unreasonable sum of five hundred dollars to do the job. Simpson's Afghan escort turned down the request, and bin Ladin was to be found later on a camp bed, weeping in frustration. Only when bin Ladin became a public figure, almost a decade later, did Simpson realise who the mysterious Arab was who had wanted him dead.

Why would the CIA need to recruit Arabs that were already willing to fight a Jihad?

Oh and from your own Robert Fisk interview
    Fisk: ...what of the Arab mujahedin he took to Afghanistan - members of a guerilla army who were also encouraged and armed by the United States - and who were forgotten when that war was over?

bin Ladin: "Personally neither I nor my brothers saw evidence of American help...
    Fisk interview, 1996
    http://www.robert-fisk.com/usama_bin_ladin_in_sudan1996.htm

Oh dear.....

Just to make this easy for you. I have posted 7 times in this thread. Here they are
    Post 1
    "People are irrational, and lots of people feel guilt for what their government have done, and join the other side. Not everything is controlled by Mossad/CIA. I would have thought the reason these two rose to prominence is the obvious propaganda that Al-Qaeda/Islamic Jihad etc. could gain for it.

But just out of interest, when a Muslim converts to Judaism or fights in the IDF, do you immediately assume it is a Muslim plot?

EDIT: Just a paralell story, so I'm not accused of talking out my ars€.

http://gulfnews.com/news/region/pale...harge-1.156159

Muslim with connections to palestinian paramilitaries goes to Israel, converts and becomes an Israeli citizen. Has a wife and kids and starts a new life as an Israeli Jew. He is then found to (allegedly) be conspiring with his brother to commit terror attacks in Israel.

I'm sure you will dismiss this as Zionist propaganda, yet when the opposite happens( alá your two cases) you happily believe that they are working for the CIA."

Post 2
    "In the first case, its seems to be one side saying it was mossad, and the Israeli side denying it. Since that happened in 2002, is there any further developments linking it definitively to Israel?

Also, I'm not going to deny its possible. Having read a fairly comprehensive biography of Arik Sharon's life, its definitely not beyond the realms of possibility that he would try and piggyback on the US policy to attack Gaza. That said, I don't see any substantial evidence in that news report.

Is there anywhere else that report can be found? Its wouldn't be the most reliable place in the world to get info I imagine, and I can't find the report anywhere else apart from one other CT website, and its just a copypasta from this aztlan site.

(BTW, your link isn't working, you need to remove the is from the end of the hyperlink.)"

Post 3
    "I am someone who is generally defensive of alot of Israels actions, and you can check my post history to verify it.

I also at first dismissed BB as another person motivated by antisemitism, but I now am pretty sure this is not the case. There is a huge difference in being critical of a nations actions, and an entire ethnicities actions. BB is often critical of Israels actions, but for the most part the fact that most Israeli's are jewish, I think is inconsequential.

He rarely mentions someones religion or ethnicity, they just happen to be Jewish. Only yesterday or the day before he mentioned 2 scholars who he admired who both happened to be Jewish, he didn't bring attention to their ethnicity in their case either.

As I said, I admire Israel as a state for the most part as being a strong, audacious state who upholds western values in a region where doing so is extremely difficult, but I think dismissal of arguments against them as anti-semitic is just a cheap brush-away. Sometimes peoples motivations can be antisemitic, but regardless, it should be the argument that should be attacked and not the motivations.

If I've misrepresented BB in any way then I apologise to him. But basically I'm saying anti-Israel's action =/= anti-semitic"

Post 4
    "You talk about him taking quotes out of context!

My whole post was about how he is critical of Israel, who happen to be Jewish.

Would you claim someone who is critical of USA as Anti-christianity?
    Or someone like myself who is critical of Iran as an Islamaphobe?"

Post 5
    "Have to agree with this too. I personally know someone, who in the last 15 years has gone from devout catholic, to born again christian, to Hari Krishna, to now being some form of spiritual guru because he went to India.

I would also think that there can be an extention of Stockholm syndrome, whereby people who come from one extreme side of the fence, begin to identify with the people they 'opress' on the other."

Post 6

Whats the story with your antagonism? What makes you so sure that your arguments are completely accurate and not woefully inadaquate?

Post 7

I don't claim to have any expertise in the area, but last time I checked reading a book doesn't endow expertise either.

I don't feel embarrassed. I'd say its more embarrassing to condescendingly berate anonymous people on the internet because you disagree with them.

Just for the record, I don't agree with the OP at all. What I've disagreed with so far is your dismissal of opinions as rascist, and your belief that the US had little or no control of the Mujhadeen recruitment camps

Pure anti-semitic drivel, amirite?

I look forward to your Lance Armsrong beating backpeddaling. As soon as your ready, you can retract your racism accusation, and apologise.

I look forward to your Lance Armsrong beating backpeddaling.
    HAHA. Yeah me too backpeddaling through the goalposts that you'll have to move. I think its time to pull out the extra large font again Diogenes.

HAHA. Yeah me too backpeddaling through the goalposts that you'll have to move. I think its time to pull out the extra large font again Diogenes.

Well I could or you could admit you haven't the first clue what you are on about. Your own Fisk interview directly refutes your claim that Bin Laden worked for the CIA.

Well I could or you could admit you haven't the first clue what you are on about. Your own Fisk interview directly refutes your claim that Bin Laden worked for the CIA.

So you're not going to apologise for calling me a racist?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

No, he didn't.

Additionally, we can do without your shouting and the rest of yoru aggression, thanks all the same.

I'd also suggest you re-familiarise yourself with the charter, Diogenes.

If you have a problem with a post, then the charter tells you what to do about it. You won't find it telling you to get aggressive and shouty.

If you aren't willing to engage civilly, you're not wanted here.

<edit to add>
    Lest the point be lost on some, I'd suggest you all take this caution to heart. Play nice....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭IrelandSpirit

And thing is anyway, Judaism is not a race, it is a religion. Like Islam, Christianity, etc.

Just though I'd throw in my tuppence worth.

• Advertisement

Well I could .

You should. So do.
    or you could admit you haven't the first clue what you are on about.
    I Haven't got a clue what I am on about, your turn.

Your own Fisk interview directly refutes your claim that Bin Laden worked for the CIA.

Thats funny...

Either you put absolutely no thought into that statement or you are really, really clutching at straws.

Assuming bin Laden worked for the CIA at the time you expected him to just open up in a western newspaper interview and casually give the game away?:pac::pac::pac::pac:

BTW not responding to you any further until you have the decency to admit your error of accusing yekahs of being an anti-semite and racist.

Assuming bin Laden worked for the CIA at the time you expected him to just open up in a western newspaper interview and casually give the game away?:pac::pac::pac::pac:

:D;):rolleyes::(:(:P:P:D;):p

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

6th might no longer be mod here, but that doesn't make it open season on smilies.

A discussion would be preferable.

guardian.co.uk, Tuesday 25 May 2010
    Afghans believe US is funding Taliban

Intellectuals and respected Afghan professionals are convinced the west is prolonging conflict to maintain influence in the region
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2010/may/25/afghans-believe-us-funding-taliban
    By Jeff Stein | May 25, 2010; 6:00 AM ET

CIA ADMIT TO MAKING FAKE BIN-LADEN TAPE

The agency actually did make a video purporting to show Osama bin Laden and his cronies sitting around a campfire swigging bottles of liquor and savoring their conquests with boys, one of the former CIA officers recalled, chuckling at the memory. The actors were drawn from “some of us darker-skinned employees,” he said.
    http://blog.washingtonpost.com/spy-talk/2010/05/cia_group_had_wacky_ideas_to_d.html

John Choon Yoo (born June 10, 1967 in Seoul, Korea)[4] is an American attorney, law professor, and author. As a former official in the United States Department of Justice, he became known for his leading role in providing legal guidance relating to torture to the George W. Bush administration. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Yoo

The Facist, pro-torture, anti-constitution war criminal Had this to say in 2005 for the American Enterprise Institution, who regard themselves as the most influential think-tank in Washington.

Another tool would have our intelligence agencies create a false terrorist organization. It could have its own websites, recruitment centers, training camps and fundraising operations. It could launch fake terrorist operations and claim credit for real terrorist strikes, helping to sow confusion within Al Qaeda's ranks, causing operatives to doubt others' identities and to question the validity of communications.
    http://www.aei.org/article/22833

I think this fits in here. It's in line with the clash of civilisations they are trying to create.
    Monday, June 21, 2010

The "Ground Zero Mosque:" Why you should really be angry.

By Tony Cartalucci
    June 22, 2010

The anger and disbelief that most Americans feel may seem reasonable when they hear a Imam_Feisal_Abdul_Rauf_%281%29.jpgmosque will be built next to "ground zero" in New York City. After all, this was the site of the September 11, 2001 attacks, supposedly perpetrated by "Muslim extremists" that saw three towers implode on themselves at the cost of nearly three thousand lives. The fact that the mosque, officially known as the Cordoba House, is being built as a "tribute" and will be opening on September 11, 2011 is so deliberately inciting and audacious, that more discerning Americans found it suspicious.

What these more discerning Americans found when investigating the "Ground Zero Mosque" and the organization behind it, the Cordoba Initiative, will shock you, anger you, and honestly, should scare you.

The Mainstream Media Weighs In

Peter Worthington of the Toronto Sun's "Ground Zero mosque an ill tribute to 9/11 victims"

Jeff Jacoby of the Boston Globe's " A mosque at ground zero?"

Considering the headlines, the media acknowledges the inflammatory, easily misconstrued intentions of the Cordoba Initiative. The media only speculates as to why the Cordoba Initiative is so seemingly ignorant of the perceptions many Americans have of their plans.

America is divided along two predictable knee-jerk reactions. One is of anger, hatred, and a call for a tougher hardline approach to an expanding "clash of civilizations" between the West and Islam. Another is one of unconditional tolerance. What neither side did, including the pundits feeding both sides, was take five minutes to research who was funding the Cordoba Initiative and who founded it in the first place.

Behind the Cordoba House

The Cordoba Initiative was founded by 'Imam' Feisal Abdul Rauf, who is also sitting on the Council on Foreign Relations' Religious Advisory Committee and the World Economic Forum's Council of 100. Cited as "Christian support for the Cordoba House" on the Cordoba Initiative's website, is an article from Jim Wallis' Christian publication, "Sojourners." Jim Wallis also sits on the CFR's Religious Advisory Committee. Conflict of interest doesn't enter the "Imam's" vocabulary when it comes to rubber stamping "Christian support" on his project.

http://cordobainitiative.wordpress.com/2010/06/11/supporting-article-in-sojourners/

http://www.cfr.org/about/outreach/religioninitiative/advisory_board.html

The Cordoba Initiative is partners with the American Society for Muslim Advancement (ASMA), who Feisal Abdul Rauf also chairs, and under which the site for the $100 million Cordoba House was purchased. The list of financial supporters for the ASMA reads like a who's who of globalist foundations and includes the Carnegie Corporation of New York, the Ford Foundation, Rockefeller Brothers, Rockefeller Philanthropy, and the Rockefeller Brothers Fund.

http://www.cordobainitiative.org/?q=content/ci-partners

http://www.asmasociety.org/about/p_support.html

The CFR Connection

But it was Feisal Abdul Rauf's Council on Foreign Relations connection that is most striking. The CFR is a corporate think-tank that supplies our elected representatives with a steady stream of policy and whose membership consists not of intellectual thinkers, but of notorious policy wonks, globalist mega-corporations and bankers. Below is a list of a few of the CFR's corporate members.

http://www.cfr.org/about/corporate/roster.html

Bank of America
    Goldman Sachs
    Chevron Corporation
    Exxon Mobil Corporation
    General Electric Company
    JPMorgan Chase & Company
    Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co.
    Lockheed Martin Corporation
    Morgan Stanley
    Shell Oil Company
    Rockefeller Group International, Inc.
    The Blackstone Group L.P.
    Boeing Company
    DynCorp International
    KBR
    Raytheon Company
    Rothschild North America, Inc.

Many of these corporations have made trillions of dollars from the Iraq and Afghan wars, some even played integral parts in calling for the wars. Two of which, Veritas' DynCorp and KBR are in the top ten list of corporations profiting from the war in Iraq.

If the public can be played right, they all stand to make trillions more with an invasion of Iran, the subsequent rebuilding of its shattered infrastructure and the seizure of their southern oil fields. The Bill of Rights being repealed in the wake of this "war on terror" and justified with this continued "clash of civilizations" has enabled the various bankers on the above list to loot America and Europe with impunity and neutralize those who rise up in protest as "domestic terrorists."
    http://landdestroyer.blogspot.com/2010/06/ground-zero-mosque-why-you-should.html

I searched for a more appropriate thread think this is close enough, I jsut wanted to share this video with people. Worth a watch.

I searched for a more appropriate thread think this is close enough, I jsut wanted to share this video with people. Worth a watch.

What does it say?

What does it say?

eh what does what say?

• Advertisement

eh what does what say?

Strangely enough the video you just posted

Advertisement