Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fake Al-Qaeda provoking Islamaphobia

Options
  • 07-03-2010 4:29pm
    Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭

Al-CIAda spokesman Adam Gadahn has called for future attacks on Americans by US Muslims further demonising Muslims in the US and abroad.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100307/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_al_qaida_american;_ylt=Aq_YlsgT2_kmresO6AT0cZYUewgF;_ylu=X3oDMTM5Z2NiMnB2BGFzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTAwMzA3L21sX2FsX3FhaWRhX2FtZXJpY2FuBGNjb2RlA21vc3Rwb3B1bGFyBGNwb3MDMwRwb3MDMwRzZWMDeW5fdG9wX3N0b3JpZXMEc2xrA2FsLXFhaWRhY2FsbA--#mwpphu-container

Adam Gadahn is actually Adam Pearlman, an American Jew who "converted" to Islam :pac:. Adam Pearlman's grandfather is a board member of the ADL.

Quite a journey to becoming a top Al-Qaeda spokesperson from a nerdy Jewish youth from an ADL family.

0_61_gadahn_adam.jpg

Azzam%20the%20American.jpg

Much like this scary looking "Muslim" Yousef Al-Khattab.

0_61_0326_alkhattab1.jpg

Jihadi "Al-Khattab" is actually Daniel Cohen, a New York (former) Jew. :rolleyes:

As of now there are 1,400 comments from yahoo members on this crock of **** story. These are from the first page alone.
    If this crap starts happening we will have to start rounding up all muslims and ship their ass home
    wow... it doesn't get any bolder than that. Does anyone still believe that Islam is a peaceful religion?
    how soon can someone send this dude to meet his virgins in Hell!!
    its reassuring to know that there are 7 to 9 million muslim terrorists living in the usa. with projections of them becoming 50 million in the next 50 years. good luck.
    Wow, brain wash belief. Straight from the book of hell, self destruct ideology, lying and primative religion cult.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

Quite a journey to becoming a top Al-Qaeda spokesperson from a nerdy Jewish youth from an ADL family.

Raised a Christian. Christian home schooling program an all that, we all know what a hive of anti semitism that craic is...

Anyway, I thought he died in 2008?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

People are irrational, and lots of people feel guilt for what their government have done, and join the other side. Not everything is controlled by Mossad/CIA. I would have thought the reason these two rose to prominence is the obvious propaganda that Al-Qaeda/Islamic Jihad etc. could gain for it.

But just out of interest, when a Muslim converts to Judaism or fights in the IDF, do you immediately assume it is a Muslim plot?

EDIT: Just a paralell story, so I'm not accused of talking out my ars€.

http://gulfnews.com/news/region/palestinian-territories/muslim-convert-to-judaism-faces-terror-charge-1.156159

Muslim with connections to palestinian paramilitaries goes to Israel, converts and becomes an Israeli citizen. Has a wife and kids and starts a new life as an Israeli Jew. He is then found to (allegedly) be conspiring with his brother to commit terror attacks in Israel.

I'm sure you will dismiss this as Zionist propaganda, yet when the opposite happens( alá your two cases) you happily believe that they are working for the CIA.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

"In the latest video, Gadahn said those planning attacks did not need to use only firearms like Hasan, but could use other weapons. "As the blessed operations of September 11th showed, a little imagination and planning and a limited budget can turn almost anything into a deadly, effective and convenient weapon." "
    Thats all the proof i need haha.
    The blessed operations of september the 11th? Does he think muslims did that despite all the CT out there which he most likely new about regarding september 11 and americas plot to invade his so called fellows home countries.
    This also helps reinforce to the people that sept 11 was not a government terrorist attack on its own people.
    I look forward to the debunks on my statements but dont think i will enter the arguement of 9/11 its been done to death no pun intended.

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

I knew this video would have been "released" by SITE. SITE who somehow find the (fake) bin Laden tapes by just monitoring Islamic forums WTF??

Site who are always one step ahead of the American Intelligence services.

SITE who were founded by Rita Katz former IDF, and the daughter of an alleged Israeli spy in Iraq.

SITE are a definite Mossad front IMO.

https://www.siteintelgroup.com/Pages/Default.aspx

By way of deception thou shall do war

- Mossad Motto

studiorat wrote: »
    Raised a Christian. Christian home schooling program an all that, we all know what a hive of anti semitism that craic is...

Anyway, I thought he died in 2008?

He was also brought up by his ADL grandfather. This is when his extremist tendencies came to the fore/Or he was prepped for the job.

• Advertisement

He was also brought up by his ADL grandfather. This is when his extremist tendencies came to the fore/Or he was prepped for the job.

That's just speculation on your behalf.

So what's the point of the story here? More Jew bashing? I don't see any discussion being put forward except for your schadenfreude. And perhaps an indication of your more unsavoury reading habits.

That's just speculation on your behalf.

No. Your wrong again.

Aged 16 he moved in with his zionist grandfather. Before that he was in his bedroom listening to death metal.

At 17 he converted to Islam

So what's the point of the story here? More Jew bashing? I don't see any discussion being put forward except for your schadenfreude. And perhaps an indication of your more unsavoury reading habits.

The point is that an (bad) actor is promoting Islamaphobia. Unless you can believe that a young man with an ADL director for a grandfather could be welcomed in with open arms to an ultra-secret terrorist organisation while they are planning the biggest terrorist attack in history.

Your repitive slander of me is getting boring but what did you mean by my unsavoury reading habits?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

I think its because every one of your threads are based on "Jew" conspiracys.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

That doesnt bother me in the slightest to be honest.
    He can have a conspiracy theory against white people,irish people whatever i dont care as long as he can provide good enough evidence or theories on why it may be the case.
    Just because Israel appear to be involved in alot of stuff doesnt mean they are not involved because somebody does not like them.Maybe he doesnt but he posts alot of good information and i appreciate ALL info that shows me another perspective on anything.

He seems to be making some interesting points on this topic and id hate to see another thread closed instead of moved to politics or some other place because of us quibbling over who is an anti-semite and who isnt.
    Much better imo to let the Mod do what they do best and we stick to topics.
    I am partly responsible along with the mods and other posters for ruining the rachel corry thread.lets not do it again.

No. Your wrong again.

Aged 16 he moved in with his zionist grandfather. Before that he was in his bedroom listening to death metal.

At 17 he converted to Islam

The point is that an (bad) actor is promoting Islamaphobia. Unless you can believe that a young man with an ADL director for a grandfather could be welcomed in with open arms to an ultra-secret terrorist organisation while they are planning the biggest terrorist attack in history.

Your repitive slander of me is getting boring but what did you mean by my unsavoury reading habits?

So for 16 years he lived in Christian Home-Schooling nirvana. No wonder he was so troubled.

His grandfather did a lot more than be a member of the Anti Discrimination Movment. But because he supported the Israeli State he's a Zionist now, he was a secularist from what I can find. :rolleyes:

Since he's been in Pakistan for the past 12 years would point to him being in it a little deeper than you are letting on. Anyhow, it would seem that whether he was part of AQ or not hasn't stopped the Pakistani police from arresting him as a suspected member.

It's libel btw, and it's not half as boring as your repugnant anti semitic bullsh1t, I'm going on the tone of the other sites who are carrying the same stories that you are continiously posting. If you have a problem with it go right ahead.

Every story I've found with a similar jist to your post are on all the usual snake oil haunts and all cite from this: http://800poundgorilla.100webspace.net/geeklog//article.php?story=20090616152607567 : time to deal with the Jewish question...

So put up or shut up...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Wouldnt have a problem with the threads myself if they where posted in a unbiased way, but BB posts them in a way to push what ever agenda he has with the whole Israeli thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Wasn't he supposed to be captured today in Karachi.

EDIT:
    http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2010/03/adam_gadahn_american_al_qaeda.html

It is unfortunate for you that you see it this way. A conditioned response IMO.

For You,

Mossad steal identities of friendly nations and commits an extra-judicial killing >>>> Jew Conspiracy

Israeli bulldozer kills peaceful protester >>>>> Jew Conspiracy

CIA & friends hire American Citizen to pose as Al-Qaeda operative to justify their illegal wars, keep their own citizens in a state of panic, and to add credibilty to their false-flag operations >>>> Jew conspiracy

Torakx wrote: »
    That doesnt bother me in the slightest to be honest.
    He can have a conspiracy theory against white people,irish people whatever i dont care as long as he can provide good enough evidence or theories on why it may be the case.
    Just because Israel appear to be involved in alot of stuff doesnt mean they are not involved because somebody does not like them.Maybe he doesnt but he posts alot of good information and i appreciate ALL info that shows me another perspective on anything.

He seems to be making some interesting points on this topic and id hate to see another thread closed instead of moved to politics or some other place because of us quibbling over who is an anti-semite and who isnt.
    Much better imo to let the Mod do what they do best and we stick to topics.
    I am partly responsible along with the mods and other posters for ruining the rachel corry thread.lets not do it again.

Well said, and thank you. I don't have a theory or theories against any people at all.

Wouldnt have a problem with the threads myself if they where posted in a unbiased way, but BB posts them in a way to push what ever agenda he has with the whole Israeli thing.

I just post them in an as truthful way as possible. If you are uncomfortable with the truth I am sorry but that is your own problem.

I have no agenda with any thing.

I've been thinking and to be fair trying put myself in your position.

You believe that Muslim extremists from Al-Qaeda led by bin Laden carried out the 911 attacks. Therefore, you think I should too. Logically if I believe differently to you based on the same facts my opinion must be prejudiced.

I believe that the CIA and friends carried out the attack based on my interpretation of the available evidence. Also, Muslims have in no way whatsoever benifitted from the attacks. Who has benifited is the military industrial complex, the oil corporations, the international drug traffickers (CIA) and Israel. Also, it has enabled the passing of the Patriot Act in the US, removing freedoms of its citizens. Al-Qaeda could not possibly be more useful to neo-con interests if they tried.

I assume we can both agree that Al-Qaeda was a CIA creation, and where we differ is that you think they went rogue and suddenly started hating infidel Americans.

"The truth is, there is no Islamic army or terrorist group called Al Qaida. And any informed intelligence officer knows this. But there is a propaganda campaign to make the public believe in the presence of an identified entity representing the 'devil' only in order to drive the TV watcher to accept a unified international leadership for a war against terrorism. The country behind this propaganda is the US . . ." -- Former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook

(He died soon after)

I don't believe Al-Qaeda exists. I believe they are a CIA fabricated entity with Osama as the existensial boogey-man to justify Imperialism.

Here is a report of Israel creating a Palestinian fake Al-Qaeda cell
    http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=3544

_10463_palestinian_court_7-12-2002.jpg

Here is a report from October 2001 of a foiled Israeli false-flag attempt to blow up the Mexican congress which would have been blamed on Al-Qaeda (to get Mexico to go along with the 'war on terror"?)
    http://www.aztlan.net/mexmossad.htm the US . . ."

Now what you have been presented with is Israel posing as Al-Qaeda and Israel attempting to commit a false-flag attack in a single year. These are just two in catalogue of reasons why I believe Pearlman is a Mossad/CIA hoax - to perputuate and justify their brutal oppression as that is only purpose I can see from any of the "Al-Qaeda" videos, including the clearly fake bin-laden tapes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭joesoap007

So for 16 years he lived in Christian Home-Schooling nirvana. No wonder he was so troubled.

His grandfather did a lot more than be a member of the Anti Discrimination Movment. But because he supported the Israeli State he's a Zionist now, he was a secularist from what I can find. :rolleyes:

Since he's been in Pakistan for the past 12 years would point to him being in it a little deeper than you are letting on. Anyhow, it would seem that whether he was part of AQ or not hasn't stopped the Pakistani police from arresting him as a suspected member.

It's libel btw, and it's not half as boring as your repugnant anti semitic bullsh1t, I'm going on the tone of the other sites who are carrying the same stories that you are continiously posting. If you have a problem with it go right ahead.

Every story I've found with a similar jist to your post are on all the usual snake oil haunts and all cite from this: http://800poundgorilla.100webspace.net/geeklog//article.php?story=20090616152607567 : time to deal with the Jewish question...

So put up or shut up...

Adam Gadahn is or was jewish.dont you find that a bit funny?..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,225 ✭✭✭Yitzhak Rabin

Here is a report of Israel creating a Palestinian fake Al-Qaeda cell
    http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=3544

_10463_palestinian_court_7-12-2002.jpg

In the first case, its seems to be one side saying it was mossad, and the Israeli side denying it. Since that happened in 2002, is there any further developments linking it definitively to Israel?

Also, I'm not going to deny its possible. Having read a fairly comprehensive biography of Arik Sharon's life, its definitely not beyond the realms of possibility that he would try and piggyback on the US policy to attack Gaza. That said, I don't see any substantial evidence in that news report.
    Here is a report from October 2001 of a foiled Israeli false-flag attempt to blow up the Mexican congress which would have been blamed on Al-Qaeda (to get Mexico to go along with the 'war on terror"?)
    http://www.aztlan.net/mexmossad.htmis the US . . ."

Is there anywhere else that report can be found? Its wouldn't be the most reliable place in the world to get info I imagine, and I can't find the report anywhere else apart from one other CT website, and its just a copypasta from this aztlan site.

(BTW, your link isn't working, you need to remove the is from the end of the hyperlink.)

http://www.aztlan.net/palestinians_as_the_na%27vi.htm

Wtf? :rolleyes:

I suppose you believe everything on that site?
    joesoap007 wrote: »

I already commented on the schadenfreude. Miss that did you?

yekahs wrote: »
    In the first case, its seems to be one side saying it was mossad, and the Israeli side denying it. Since that happened in 2002, is there any further developments linking it definitively to Israel?

Not that I know of but a similar siyuation came to light recently in Yemen, where an "Al-Qaeda" cell turned out to be Mossad.
    Is there anywhere else that report can be found? Its wouldn't be the most reliable place in the world to get info I imagine, and I can't find the report anywhere else apart from one other CT website, and its just a copypasta from this aztlan site.

This translation is from the official site of the PGR, the Mexican attorney generals office.
    http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pgr.gob.mx%2Fcmsocial%2Fbol01%2Foct%2Fb69701.html&sl=es&tl=en
    (BTW, your link isn't working, you need to remove the is from the end of the hyperlink.)
    Cheers ;)

uprising2 wrote: »
    Wasn't he supposed to be captured today in Karachi.

EDIT:
    http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2010/03/adam_gadahn_american_al_qaeda.html

Turns out it wasn't him afterall. I think the media played a dummy to give even more exposure to this fraud.

Makes me think why some starving cameraman doesn't turn him in for the million dollar reward, I know I would.

EDIT: Perhaps the Pakistani's did catch him but were ordered to let the CIA asset go:confused::confused::confused::confused: and they rounded up some other sucker.

• Advertisement

joesoap007 wrote: »

I think I jumped the gun on that one. Seems his parents were non-religious hippys. Other than the fact he wasn't born Muslim his religion is irrelevant on the broader scale anyway.

His grandfather certainly would have been a prominent local zionist.

http://www.aztlan.net/palestinians_as_the_na%27vi.htm

Wtf? :rolleyes:

I suppose you believe everything on that site?

See above. You've come up short again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

And is it possible for anyone with a 'zionist' relation to convert to Islam or would they all be fakes?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

your repugnant anti semitic bullsh1t,

A bit more civility wouldn't go astray

And is it possible for anyone with a 'zionist' relation to convert to Islam or would they all be fakes?

Of course not. If that is how you view the situation then you are not really aware of the situation.

Your question should read:

"anyone" = fat American (raised non-muslim) outsider to be accepted into the inner sanctum and the highest levels of trust into an ultra-secret, highly suspicious, super-terrorist organisation headed by the most wanted man in the world.

"Zionist relation" = Former board member of the ADL, a group who were convicted of spying on the US.

On his "conversion" turns out his Imam was Bush's Muslim Dr. Muzammil Siddiqi

1163575.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FD00008CBA76AB13BDA72FFA669408B76DEDFDA68E1693DE6FE30A760B0D811297

1163110.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FD4DE6F9A8A76D95159ABDCC5B1B8E90BBFB55B0BCFCE6B138E30A760B0D811297

Walt Disney was right it really is a small world afterall.

palestinians_as_the_na%27vi.htm

Like I said believe anything...

bonkey wrote: »
    A bit more civility wouldn't go astray

Which part do you have a problem with Bonkey?

repugnant, anti semitic or bull****?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Turns out it wasn't him afterall. I think the media played a dummy to give even more exposure to this fraud.

Makes me think why some starving cameraman doesn't turn him in for the million dollar reward, I know I would.

EDIT: Perhaps the Pakistani's did catch him but were ordered to let the CIA asset go:confused::confused::confused::confused: and they rounded up some other sucker.

Yea quite possible Bomber, remember public enemy number 1 was visited by a CIA operative in an american hospital in Dubai not long before 9/11, had he been captured as some fbi and cia agents wanted that would have thrown a spanner in the works.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001/nov/01/afghanistan.terrorism

Funnily the FBI were kicking in doors in Finglas, Dublin a while before that looking for Bin laden.
    I cant find anything from before 2001 just now but I remember clearly hearing it on FM104 news about 1998-1999 that the FBI were in my home town looking for Osama Bin Laden over the uss cole.

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/irishbased-charity-has-links-with-terrorists-510439.html

Not that I know of but a similar siyuation came to light recently in Yemen, where an "Al-Qaeda" cell turned out to be Mossad.

This translation is from the official site of the PGR, the Mexican attorney generals office.
    http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=1&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pgr.gob.mx%2Fcmsocial%2Fbol01%2Foct%2Fb69701.html&sl=es&tl=en

Cheers ;)

Same story on David Irvings site and Stormfront too. Nice...

And since we are talking about former Jews. Neither mentioned that he was a former agent.

• Advertisement

Same story on David Irvings site and Stormfront too. Nice...

HAHA. I wouldn't know but I do wish you post your there instead. You whinged about the source, I gave you an official source and yet you still whinge and mud-sling,

Like I said I don't know where else it is posted but what does it matter even? IT HAPPENED.

You should be grateful I thought you something you didn't know, despite your attitude.It is a sign of the mainstream press that this story was not published.
    And since we are talking about former Jews. Neither mentioned that he was a former agent.

Neither who? Stormfront and David Irvine? Who gives a ****? I couldn't care less what a bigot or team of bigots say and it has no relevance to this thread whatsover.

The fact that you can claim that someone who was caught red-handed mid-operation is a "former agent" is laughable. Thanks :)

Advertisement