Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post Your Gold Making tips here + a few of my guides

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭settings

somethings maybe useful for your low lvl alts

enchanting: large brilliant shards are always in demand for heirlooms enchants. search Ah 50-59 and buy cheap blues to d/e (careful not to buy tbc items-check item lvl). The greens this lvl can d/e into illusion dust/greater eternal essence which generally sell really well too. I had a 55 pala i just logged into buy stuff to d/e. I also got the +15 agi weap enchant in felwood from the timbermaw- very easy to get. If you find the best enchants and sell scrolls/mats you can make alot. For example JCs use them emerald lion rings to level, sell them for about 5-6g on AH and the mats can give up to 160g+ (2x greater eternal essence -80g min on my server, even more with the guild proc talent). Even the illusion dusts cost 15g on a bad day, if they are cheaper you can make the +9 sta wrist enchant with them. The cape enchant ''stealth' i think its called (8 agi +8dodge) also can be used to make alot although you need rep with cenarion. The mats are very easy to get however and I just mail the mats to my mate who makes them for me.

alchemy: also tied to the +15agi, you can transmute essence of earth to water, then water to air (need to /w gm for this recipe since its no longer available to get in the game). An earth costs 2g on my server and airs sell for 100g+. this can be done on lvl 35+ i think.

between essence of airs and shards you can pump out +15 agi scrolls very easy and they always sell well, generally cost me 80g max for mats and sell for 800g+. You can grind airs in silithus if you need more but i generally never grind. Easy money for a low lvl alt.

Fishing: I wanted to level this on my main a month ago and its no secret that in barrens outside WC you get savory fish. You lvl the same speed no matter where you fish so just fish here imo. 10g each on my server (check which is more expensive cooked or raw and take advatage of either-the recipe is easy to get).

herbalism: I never did this but a guildie swears by it. Run scarlet monaestry and farm the herbs there, apparently goldthorn sells for 200g per stack

My GM has 2 accounts, he also uses his GF acc and boosted alts to 65 so he can do 30 (yes thirty) alchemy tranmutes per day!! (not the transmutes i mentioned)

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Magaa

Back after a 2 month break and mining is horrible money now. gonna drop it

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Magaa wrote: »
    Back after a 2 month break and mining is horrible money now. gonna drop it

yeah man botters got that **** locked down, herbalism too.

I'm loving it in terms of inscription etc and there was ele ore going for 18g a stack at one point on my server so was jumping with joy

The botting has slwoed down on the mining front cause well, people just arnt turning the output as much, but the botting in the herb market is booming!

Advertisement