Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCOMMODATION SUPERTHREAD! **Read first post before posting**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭stacerz17

Hi there..I am 46 female also going into first year social science..getting nervous now...any joy finding a place cos I haven't and am too far away to go down looking

me too :( im in kk which isnt so far, im holding out for campus, havent heard anything yet, but regardless i wont get up to look until tuesday, because of work, but everything wil probably be gone by then anyway ! sigh

if anyone is looking for a house mate im in need of a room, im 22, easy going, likes partying ( but not overly) :D and im clean :)

so im moving to maynooth and need a house, i cant find anything! im going into first year, im 22, female, im clean, easy going, do enjoy to party etc. if anyone has a room id appreciate it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 chainsofgold

this looking for a room craic is a lot harder than it seems :/
    would anyone like to get a house together?

its very stressful isnt it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,324 ✭✭✭BillyMitchel

stacerz17 wrote: »
    its very stressful isnt it :)

Not going to panic just yet but yeah its becoming a pain!

very very stressful. theres nothing really on daft, I don't know what i'm going to do!!!!

very very stressful. theres nothing really on daft, I don't know what i'm going to do!!!!

hmmmm i think there are more houses then rooms, like a whole house to rent out but youd have to get that amount of people together to view it etc

hmmmm i think there are more houses then rooms, like a whole house to rent out but youd have to get that amount of people together to view it etc

yeah, just need to find two or three very sound people and everything would be graaaaaaaaand.

yeah, just need to find two or three very sound people and everything would be graaaaaaaaand.

well im sound :) i promise lol if ya come across anything :)

• Advertisement

well im sound :) i promise lol if ya come across anything :)

haha, yeah you keep me in mind too. hopefully something comes up before my head explodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Eggy Baby!

Thought I had a house there a week ago but then I discovered the rooms were all already occupied. :( Bloody hell I should have started this much earlier! Anybody still willing to shack up? It's squeaky bum time people!

Eggy Baby! wrote: »
    Thought I had a house there a week ago but then I discovered the rooms were all already occupied. :( Bloody hell I should have started this much earlier! Anybody still willing to shack up? It's squeaky bum time people!

ill share ... im squeaky clean :) just need a house. im an easy going girl :)

Eggy Baby! wrote: »

me!! i actually don't care who I have to live with

me!! i actually don't care who I have to live with

we have three people now we just need a house!

we have three people now we just need a house!

heres a house for 4...http://www.rent.ie/houses-to-let/505-Newtown-Cottages-Maynooth-Co-Kildare/1371376/

Could I be the 4th?!! Im dead sound!! Nice house. id be happy with a single room.

who will be the lucky fourth person? that house is nice!

Could I be the 4th?!! Im dead sound!! Nice house. id be happy with a single room.

ill take a single...or double, or the cupboard under the stairs! :D

ill take a single...or double, or the cupboard under the stairs! :D

great four people then, i'll take a double seen as yee both want single rooms ;) ah no, i don't mind. am, who is brilliant at talking on the phone then?

• Advertisement

great four people then, i'll take a double seen as yee both want single rooms ;) ah no, i don't mind. am, who is brilliant at talking on the phone then?

lol you can do it :D

I sent a mail did you all get it? Id say you could only ring at office hours.

hmmm well im in work all day tomorrow., would someone else be up for ringing? i can nly get up to maynooth tuesday, could ye all get up then if we can organise viewings?

I just seen that house on daft and it says 'family home' but you never know maybe they will take students

btw introduce yourselves :)
    im stacy, 22 , from kilkenny, first year social science :)

hmmm well im in work all day tomorrow., would someone else be up for ringing? i can nly get up to maynooth tuesday, could ye all get up then if we can organise viewings?

yeah I could get up Tuesday

I just seen that house on daft and it says 'family home' but you never know maybe they will take students

i know i saw that too but i cant find a house that actually says its for students :) lol

I'm Katie, and i'm 24, first year media studies :)

Oh and i'm from carlow!

• Advertisement

yeah I could get up Tuesday
    cool, well if we can get the landlord to agree to students having the house and possibly find others then we could all go up and view it? :)

Advertisement