Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ACCOMMODATION SUPERTHREAD! **Read first post before posting**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 AnnKathrin

Hy,

I search a room in Maynooth for the academic year 2013/2014.
    I´m a 24 year old girl from Germany and I complete my semester abroad at the NUI Maynooth.

Regards
    Ann-Kathrin

Hy,

I search a room in Maynooth for the academic year 2013/2014.
    I´m a 24 year old girl from Germany and I complete my semester abroad at the NUI Maynooth.

Regards
    Ann-Kathrin

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Peter6725

We have the house but are not living there this summer, renting out rooms for 100 euro per month until the start of September. nice big house 2 bathrooms, large kitchen, sitting room and conservatory.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,164 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1m1tless

Any cheap rooms going for the summer?

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭dougiex06

2 bedrooms for rent in a house in cluain aoibhinn. One double, one single. 5 minute walk to the college and the town and 2-3 minutes away from the local spar shop. Currently occupied by for lads - two of us have to move out due to jobs in a different county. Rent is currently €60 each p/w for each room but we had an understanding that the two lads who got the doubles bought the two single rooms a few bottles at the end of the week for their troubles haha, so it could fluctuate €10 either side depending on the room you want. Really fast upc internet and the bills are quite cheap each month. Photos available on request and you can move in as soon as you like. Rent isnt due till the 21st so if you move in earlier you essentially get a few free weeks accommodation ;)

phone Derek on HELL! or Adam on NO!

Mod Note: Folks remember. NO NUMBERS. PM'S ONLY

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 meabhl

Hi ,

3 friends and I are going into our final year . We're looking for a 4 bed place in maynooth ! Anyone know of any places going close to college? There seems to be a serious lack of housing close to college.. Just writing this in case any landlords are scoping boards out . We're a sound bunch studying engineering and theoretical physics . PM me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Shaneen

Hey guys, anybody looking for housemates for next year? Myself and another girl are looking for roomies, haven't a clue where to look, the first listing of houses that came out in April were terrible, nobody would consider you unless you had an army ready to move in with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭koHd

Mature student couple in their mid and late twenties looking for either a single person or another couple to share a place with two double bedrooms.

EDIT: should have put that we'll be looking at finding a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment to share with people. We don't currently have a place.

We'd be bringing a HD tv with a ton of games and blu-ray movies to the table ;)

Couple of things:

1. We have a lovely cat called Pixie that will probably want to get to know you very well :) So being comfortable with cats would be a plus. He's easy to get on with though. He's more like a dog with his behaviour towards people!

2. We're both non-smokers that want to share with other non-smokers.

If you're interested in sharing, hit me a PM.

Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 WanderlustX

Any cheap rooms going for the summer?

hey I have a 5 bedroom house available for the summer, PM for details

• Registered Users Posts: 22 nessieos

I'm looking for a place. I had a cat for 8 years. I'm currently living in West cork and my cat will be staying here. PM me back if you're still looking for someone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 chainsofgold

Shaneen wrote: »
    Hey guys, anybody looking for housemates for next year? Myself and another girl are looking for roomies, haven't a clue where to look, the first listing of houses that came out in April were terrible, nobody would consider you unless you had an army ready to move in with you.

hiya i'm looking for room mates, moving up to start media studies in maynooth. I'm 24 but with the mind of a 20 year old. you still looking?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 chainsofgold

starting in maynooth in sep.. im 24 but very easy going love the craic and all that comes with it.. looking for people to share with? im female by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 636 ✭✭✭Absolute Zero

Hi 23 year old male going into my final year in College. Looking for a room for the following academic year, PM me if you have any offers. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Fogman

Is anyone looking to rent immediately in the area? Myself and My mate are looking at a place but need 1 more to cut the price!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 KWheelo

Fogman wrote: »
    Is anyone looking to rent immediately in the area? Myself and My mate are looking at a place but need 1 more to cut the price!

I'm looking to rent asap, do you have a house sorted? How much is it per week? And how long are you signing the lease for?

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭3_BOoYA_X

Going into final year, looking out for an apartment over Manor Mills/Moyglare or otherwise nearby if anyone else is looking for similar and is interested in renting from late September onwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Fogman

KWheelo wrote: »
    I'm looking to rent asap, do you have a house sorted? How much is it per week? And how long are you signing the lease for?

looking at a gaff in kinsbry that would be 300 each a month

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Ushers

Whats up!
    Landlord just told me he isn't renting the house next year so I can't move back into my house :(.
    looking for a room for around €80/week
    I'm a 19 year old lad and will be going into 3rd year next year (music technology and History).
    Anything going then please give me a SHOUT!! <-Thanks :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

Fogman wrote: »
    looking at a gaff in kinsbry that would be 300 each a month

Advice: When describing the house, do it in PMs so you don't get sniped by someone else looking for a place

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭R_V_P 24

Any first year business/Finance students looking to share next September!?...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 tzer

3 final years/postgrad girls looking for one other girl to share a 4 bed house. price is €350 pm each.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Akingbade

Hey,

Looking to someone to rent a single fairly small room in a house in Maynooth [close to the train station,university, and maynooth town]
    75euro a week, which is negotiable [Rent only, extra bills will be split between 4 people including yourself]

Please pm if interested thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Eggy Baby!

19 year-old 2nd Year Law student here looking for accommodation outside of Maynooth for the upcoming year- PMs with offers would be much appreciated :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Izzy7

Hey everyone,
    Myself and two other girls are looking for students to share a house with. We're all going into second year but we don't really care what year you're going into, saying that, It may not be the most appropriate house for mature students, but, if you are a mature student and are interested still get onto me! I've researched several houses, there's quite a lot available. We're all really laid back and pretty agreeable, if you're looking personal message me :)

Hy,

I´m looking for a room to rent. I came to the NUI Maynooth for the first Semester (September to December) as an Occassional Student. I´m 24 years old and female.

If you have information for me or do you need information about me please send me a PM :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 hannah123

Hi there, we are a couple (he's starting a masters in September, she's in the process of finding a job) looking to share a house or nice apartment with another couple in Maynooth. We're clean and quiet (not creepy quiet, we just won't be having massive parties or anything :P). Our price range is 500 or less for a double room. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Alison111

Hi, I am interested in finding someone to share with above Manor Mills or near the town in general. Ill be a postgraduate female, would be very laid back! :) Let me know if there is anyone, Im getting desperate!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 billbo93

i'm looking to rent a room i am a 2nd year biological and bio medical science student

if anyone has got anything if they could let me know that would be great

• Registered Users Posts: 24 opia1970

Hi,

I am looking into houses in Maynooth and I dont have a lot of information on what houses to avoid and what houses are the more ideal houses. I am looking at Meadowbrook Lawns and Id appreciate comments about it. Is it a nice area? Safe? Is it near to the college ? Is it quiet enough?

Thanks!:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭Woodward

about 20 min walk to college, lots of students, pretty safe,near a savage chinese although most of the houses are poorly insulated

Advertisement