Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[MW2 MegaLove thread]sunshine and lollipops

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

lol, I really need to get a capture card, got a brilliant kill on Storm there, heard a guy thrown down a care package marker, shot him enough to put him into Final Stand, he backed away from me as I was reloading my RPD and he got squished by his own package :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭Creasy_bear

Just got a nuke on bailout ....

checked the score after the chopper gunner

7400 :pac: blessed

Just got a nuke on bailout ....

checked the score after the chopper gunner

7400 :pac: blessed

Congrats, its a great rush getting to 20+ kills, praying someone doesnt shoot down the chopper or tube you at the last minute.

Was playing a TDM game on Bailout yesterday, the whole enemy team was on the walkway between the two main buildings(the arcade and gym), to be fair to them they were doing a damn good job of defending it, one of my teammates robbed on of their care packages as it landed by one of the cars out on the ground floor, got a predator out of it. boom, 6 person multikill.We still lost but it split them all up and it went to 7500-7200 in the end, was a really fun game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

LOL, forgot to change my killstreaks when rust came up... predator missle, harrier and ......emergency airdrop!!!!

You've never seen crazy till you've seen a fully loaded lobby in rust when an emergency airdrop with an ac130 in it is up for grabs. I'm gonna keep that streak when rust is on now, its crazy fun.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Just had a funny one in Underpass, I had a cold-blooded class, other team got 3 harriers that I managed to take down. With the 3rd one the person that called it in simply said "oh f**k you straight to hell"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭raheny red

The quickest way to get sitrep pro is by using noob tubes with danger close.

raheny red wrote: »

but thats turning to the dark side....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭shawpower

raheny red wrote: »

How's that? Just running around searching for claymores and then blowing them up from afar?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

shawpower wrote: »
    How's that? Just running around searching for claymores and then blowing them up from afar?

Quickest way to get it is to go into a ffa with Damo , Mal and Blacky , you should have sitrep pro within the hour :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭raheny red

shawpower wrote: »

Well, obviously you could just do that but you can also carry out the main objectives also. I'm currently trying to get 720 done in order to complete the challenge, sad really. You'll fly along really with danger close and a noob tube. I got 20 in one game of demolition alone today. The team defending were on the plane and two of their players had scavenger and one man army on. So they were filling the entrance at the top of the plane with claymores. Before I entered the plane I would fire down a noob tube, helping clear the way for my team and I. It's pretty handy. Sitrep pro is an unreal tool. Trying to unlock it 'normally' will take some time and effort, with danger close you'll fly through it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭celtic723

Demolition on Derail. My teams just planted the bomb at B and i'm running around the back of the containers to stop them defusing when i bump into some sh1tebag that wastes a round shooting at a combination of me and the ground. As he's doing this totally unawares i had already started putting my tactical insertion down when he kills me. The chap shat himself thinking yesss two free kills off this loser when he realised that i had respawned before he had the chance to reload. Result: He got a p90 in the mush. Worthy of a facepalm surely.

I thought afterwards....Why didn't he switch to his secondary. Got to love these planks that insist on playing the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I'm currently in a lobby with 3 friends playing team tactical against these Irish lads. They're hilarious. I've got tears in my eyes. It's so funny. Times like these, i love this game :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Had my first flawless game today :)

Went 24-1-0 on domination in wasteland

Just when i was starting to tire of this game!

Also riot shield + throwing knife + scavenger = hours of fun

• Registered Users Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭hightower1

anyone know is there a limit on how many claymores can be planted by 1 player at any one time with the likes of scavenger?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 dhagendas39

hightower1 wrote: »
    anyone know is there a limit on how many claymores can be planted by 1 player at any one time with the likes of scavenger?

2 is the most claymore you can have down, if you put down a third one the 1st one blows up

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

2 is the most claymore you can have down, if you put down a third one the 1st one blows up
    This, although I think it's possible to switch using OMA to a class with C4, and the C4 doesn't remove the Clays. Some use this tactic to increase the blast radius of a clay, or so I'm lead to believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Cossax

Denny M wrote: »
    This, although I think it's possible to switch using OMA to a class with C4, and the C4 doesn't remove the Clays. Some use this tactic to increase the blast radius of a clay, or so I'm lead to believe.

Have read that before, never seen it in action though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 dhagendas39

Denny M wrote: »

ya ive seen this few times, its a nice trick, you just put down a claymore somewhere kinda obvious and you put a c4 hidden infront of it somewhere and the person comes over and sees the claymore and shoots it but the claymore blows up the c4 and kills the guy lol:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,608 ✭✭✭breadmonkey

Loving my new class:

M16 w/ red dot
    AA12 w/ extended mags

SOHP
    SPP
    NP

Semtex
    Flashbangs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Ryan!

Loving my new class:

M16 w/ red dot
    AA12 w/ extended mags

SOHP
    SPP
    NP

Semtex
    Flashbangs
    Apparently the holo sight is more accurate on the m16 due because of a glitch.

• Advertisement

LOL I just ran towards a guy as I was changing my class with OMA, he was panic firing as the class change completed as I hoofed it right up to him and buried a throwing knife in his mush :D he was RAGING over the mic at me lol

Never realised you can get glass penetration kills with a throwing knife, turns out you can :D

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

C4 and Riot Shields are so much fun. As is cornering someone with a riot shield and watching them panic :pac: Good times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

As is cornering someone with a riot shield and watching them panic :pac: Good times.

Had one lad chasing me around for about 4 games.Every time I seen him coming down a corridor crouched I'd turn and leg it.Then stop and turn to see if he p1sesed off some where else only to catch him stop running and crouch behind me again.Nearly died laughing.He had a mike and at the end of each map said he only wanted to talk to me:D

Last night was playing with a bunch of guys who insisted on spinning around on the spot every time they killed someone, its was fcuking hilarious, the enemy team must haev thought they were all nuts, I joined in as well :D for all the bitching between players that goes on when people do stupid stuff like this it makes it more fun.

ho-lee sh1t, was just in a TDM game there where we utterly annihilated the other team on Salvage, went 7500-1100, my first kill was a triple, got another a few secs later, got my uav and predator out of that hardline, got my emergency airdrop from that with a double and another kill, got a pavelow, harrier, airstrike and uav from the drop, then another guy another drop immediately after, he got a pavelow, uav, harrier and predator out of it, it was crazy! they kept grouping together so it was double and triple kills all over the place, never seen anything like it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

Krudler, I joined that game, within 2 seconds of spawning some of your air support killed me. I quit straight away :P

Leeg17 wrote: »
    Krudler, I joined that game, within 2 seconds of spawning some of your air support killed me. I quit straight away :P

lol I dont blame ya, many a time I've been horsed into a game where the other team had harriers and pavelows and just thought "fcuk this noise" and left :D

HOLY ****, just saw a guy go 67-9 on domination in a ground war, got a nuke as well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Shammy

On a 34 win streak in domination , then switched over to TDM (see megabitch thread)

Advertisement