Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork City Marathon - Boards Relay Chat

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭mithril

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

screenshot20100608at223.png

Boards B flying over the line - AIRSHOT!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭OI

Noice, don't forget to stop the garmin :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭chinguetti

Folks, do you see the guy in the white t-shirt on the right? He passed me (and i think i was standing besides Woddle at the time) strolling down the finishing straight with an umbrella in his left hand. I think he had a red number on him but he was like someone out for a paper and some milk.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

It's always the little ones that fly the highest :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,492 ✭✭✭Woddle

I'm letting the rest of my pics upload throughout the night but a few of our group shots have just uploaded on my flickr if yous want a look.
    What a good looking bunch we are :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,547 ✭✭✭chinguetti

Great photos there Woddle.

However I see a photo there of a runner standing between some french women. So should we start a book on what country on the globe will offer some citizens to stand beside the unnamed runner for next year now?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭trats

chinguetti wrote: »
    Folks, do you see the guy in the white t-shirt on the right? He passed me (and i think i was standing besides Woddle at the time) strolling down the finishing straight with an umbrella in his left hand. I think he had a red number on him but he was like someone out for a paper and some milk.

Spotted him in the photos, he is listed in the results but has no split times listed!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,089 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

People travel from far and wide for the chance to get their picture taken with a Boards AC runner:

4682970961_b6067b995e.jpg

Boards A Team

4682653408_c86f62507d.jpg

• Advertisement

Boards B Team

4682944821_b711d04f75.jpg

Thanks every body for the terrific weekend. Really enjoyed the race and I think its given me that bug again.

Boards AB

4682964551_154593ddea.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

Some great photos there guys!! Now if only ye could have hung around for another few minutes to catch me walking (well I managed a jog for Patrick's St), it wasn't even raining at that stage!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭Oisin11178

OI wrote: »
    Boards B Team

4682944821_b711d04f75.jpg

Thanks every body for the terrific weekend. Really enjoyed the race and I think its given me that bug again.

You can get an antibiotic for that bud:-)

Oisin11178 wrote: »
    You can get an antibiotic for that bud:-)

It was all the standing around in the bloody rain that did it ;)

Advertisement